HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by racin06, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 11, 2011, 09:28 PM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Dec 2006
2,293 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
For Sale
Parkzone T-28 Trojan - BNF

I purchased this T-28 as a PNP and added a Spektrum AR6200 receiver. The motor, ESC and servos are original. I have logged 72 flights on this airplane. The T-28 has only been crashed once...early on and resulted in a crack on the right side of the forward fuse (see photo below), which was repaired with hot glue and crack in the bottom of the cowl (see photo below), which was repaired using medium CA. Other than that, the T-28 is in very good condition and flies great.

I'm asking $140.00 and prefer local pickup...or I'm willing to drive within one hour of Indianapolis to deliver the T-28. I will consider shipping; however, I don't have the original box, which means that I will have to purchase a box and shipping materials. The buyer will have to cover the cost of the shipping materials and shipping, in addition the the asking price above. I will accept cash, check, money order or payment via PayPal. Please PM me if interested.
racin06 is offline Find More Posts by racin06
to remove ads between posts