SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 10, 2011, 11:46 AM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 193
Sold
25" Larger drill bits for the modeler in 3 sizes!!!

You've been asking for large drill bits----here the are!!!

Here are 3 larger size 25" drill bits you have been asking for. I also still have the smaller drill bits as well. Please indicate when you arder which set you want.

■Made of high quality alloy steel with 118 points.
■Sizes: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16".
■Shank: 3/8" cutdown to fit in a 3/8" chuck drill.

I will sell these larger bits for $14 plus $8 shipping inside the US due to weight.

Please indiicate that you want the "Large Drill bits" in the subject line of Pay Pal so I can tell what you are ordering. If you order both size, just and the prices and shipping together. Then post office does not give me a break on the shipping cost.

I take Pay Pal under uncgeorge@comcast.net

Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Last edited by unclegeorge; Dec 31, 2011 at 07:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread