SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 09, 2011, 08:25 PM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Mar 2011
81 Posts
Help!
Blade 400 servo issue

Hey guys I was hoping someone can shed the light on what is going on with this infernal thing. The servo pictured which is plugged in on the receiver into AUX1 port just stopped moving all of sudden. I believe it is aileron servo. I tried another servo and same result, I rebinded the heli and that didn't help either. I have no idea what is going on and am so frustrated I am about to chuck this thing into a wall lol.
PirateBlenny is offline Find More Posts by PirateBlenny
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 09, 2011, 08:57 PM
United States, IL, Oquawka
Joined Nov 2003
116 Posts
What radio? If it has a screen for servo monitor, does it show movement on the aux 1 channel?

Matt
HP^Matt is offline Find More Posts by HP^Matt
Old Sep 09, 2011, 09:56 PM
Joined Mar 2011
81 Posts
DX6I and it does show movement on the channel. That is why I am stumped
Old Sep 09, 2011, 10:14 PM
Joined Nov 2003
116 Posts
I suspect that one of the pins on that channel in rx is dead, since it doesnt work with other servos. No extension right? One last thing to try, select another model in the tx, center the sticks as to not bind any thing, then bind to the rx. If it moves the servo then something in the set up has changed...which I doubt.
Is this a working one minute then not, or working one minute, smacked the ground really hard and fixed every thing and it was working then quit? (and beleive me, I'm not asking as a smart A$$. This has happened to me before)

Either way, if you send the rx to Horizon they will most likely take care of you.

Matt
Old Sep 09, 2011, 10:44 PM
Professional heli wrecker
United States, WA, Spokane
Joined Oct 2010
4,219 Posts
Cheap option, log onto the $3.99 6100e knockoff section here at Rc groups F/S section and pick up a few. They work, and work well. So do the orange RX's at HK. Cheap and effective. Rx's have issues, they break, they wear out. Defects happen. I have multiple versions of both and have never had an issue. Ever.
Luvmyhelis is online now Find More Posts by Luvmyhelis
Old Sep 09, 2011, 10:50 PM
Joined Nov 2003
116 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmyhelis View Post
Cheap option, log onto the $3.99 6100e knockoff section here at Rc groups F/S section and pick up a few. They work, and work well. So do the orange RX's at HK. Cheap and effective. Rx's have issues, they break, they wear out. Defects happen. I have multiple versions of both and have never had an issue. Ever.
= Band-aid

To each his own, but I wouldn't recommend a 3.99 knock off rx to be installed in a 400 size heli to any one...not even my mother in law.

Just sayin
Old Sep 10, 2011, 02:28 PM
Joined Mar 2011
81 Posts
So the general consensus is that its the RX? Ill pick one up then to try it out. I might jsut get a knock off for testing purposes before getting a horizon one.