HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Whoaty55, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 09, 2011, 08:05 PM
Eternally Hitched
United States, TN, Cleveland
Joined Sep 2011
35 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
Sold
Trex 450 PRO 3g FBL w/ extras- (Offers Welcome)

partially assembled but never flown. This is a Trex 450 PRO 3g Flybarless setup. The specifics are listed below.

Electronics:
Castle Creations Ice 50 ESC
3pcs D410M Servos
DS520 Tail Servo
RCM-BL450M Brushless Motor
Align Flybarless Head
Align 3G Flybarless Controller and gyro

Upgrades
Carbon fiber rudder control rod
Black Landing Gear

Extras
1x extra set Align 325 Carbon Fiber main blades-unopened
1x extra set of Align Carbon Fiber tail blades-unopened
1x 3g main housing- unopened
1x original Align white landing gear
1x pitch gauge-unopened
1x extra carbon fiber rudder control rod
2x AlignTail drive gears
3x Align main drive gears
1x set of tail boom braces
1x Align stabilizer wing
1x align main shaft
2x Align aluminum tail boom
1x carbon fiber tail boom
1x swash plate leveler
1x Pack of Align main body screws
1x Kit of misc screws sets in a medicine pill style divider case
1x Tool box of misc parts- servo horns, screws, Plastic head links and many other misc items

Problems with build
1) There are a quite a few screws with Stripped heads. Thats ok because im including tons of extra screws. All you need to do is use a dremel to cut slits in the screws to remove with a flat head screwdriver
2)The canopy has a couple of imperfections that can be seen on the pictures below.
3) There are a cople of small indention marks on the boom where the previous owner was going to boom mount the tail servo. Thats also ok because im including multiple new booms.
4) The canopy mounts appear to have been tightened with a wrench which created scarring. A couple dollars will buy new ones.
5) The Flybarless control rod links have also been tightened with a wrench which created scarring. Also a couple of dollars will buy new ones.

All electronics are confirmed working as they should. As this is a new kit that hasnt ever seen any air time. It hasn't even been fully assembled for flight. You will need to finish the build and make sure everything has locktite applied.

NO RECEIVER INCLUDED

THE BLACK CARRYING CASE WILL BE INCLUDED FOR AN EXTRA $20. I could still use it for another 450 if its not wanted. The case is used but is in decent cosmetic condition no dents or any major scratches. missing a minor frame screw on the top that doesn't affect the operation at all. Mechanically the case has no flaws...latches and carries perfectly. Its a little dirty right now but it will be cleaned before shipping.

The pictures don't show the blade holder bolts or nuts but they are also included

Asking $390 Shipped .Again, for an extra $20 i will include the black carrying case. I'm basically selling it for what i bought it for minus my original shipping costs. I'm losing a couple of bucks on shipping but i can live with it.

I believe that's it. If i missed something i apologize. I've tried to represent the item as true as possible. Sorry will only ship to the US

I'm new to the forum but Check my ebay rating: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

I believe that's it. If i missed something i apologize. I've tried to represent the item as true as possible. Sorry will only ship to the US
Whoaty55 is offline Find More Posts by Whoaty55
Last edited by Whoaty55; Sep 10, 2011 at 09:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2011, 10:51 AM
Eternally Hitched
United States, TN, Cleveland
Joined Sep 2011
35 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
Motivated to sale. If you act now, I'll throw in:

1) The carrying case,
2) The AR6100E receiver, $20 Value
3) A used once Thunder Power 30C 2250mah 3 cell lipo. $40 value

All this for $400 delivered to your door. Crazy Deals