Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 02:15 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2010
36 Posts
Hello to any BH rep. I ordered a replacement fuselage for the A-1 Skyraider which I received with no problems. I didn't know that the aluminum prop adapter wasn't included. You guys sent me a replacement prop adapter. Thank you for that. One problem....it wasn't the right one. I sent 3 pictures to your rma department as per a chat request but have heard nothing back as of yet. The replacement that was sent was just too long. If you look at the pictures you'll see the old broken one and the new one. My order # was bh18-167311. I really need this, of course, to fly this plane. I have faith in you guys. Please help me!
PARALYZER is offline Find More Posts by PARALYZER
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2011, 05:34 PM
Registered User
United States, TX, Georgetown
Joined Sep 2011
46 Posts
Hi Bailey.. Yes ma'am, I need the aluminum nose gear joiner and the set screws that come in it... and the two screws that hold the fan cover on the bottom of the fuselage. If you can't find the two screws that hold the cover on, if you could give me the specs or source for them, I will look for them. I went to my lhs over the weekend and bought some screws, but all they had was either too short, too small a diameter, or the head on the screw would not go down the little hole made for it because the diameter of the screw head was too large. Thanks again.
Tom
tbaus100 is offline Find More Posts by tbaus100
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2011, 05:42 PM
Registered User
United States, TX, Georgetown
Joined Sep 2011
46 Posts
Hi Again Bailey... I wanted to publicly thank you for sending me the hinge points. They arrived in the mail today.
Thanks,
Tom
tbaus100 is offline Find More Posts by tbaus100
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2011, 06:53 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Paralyzer, we are completely outof the prop adapter for that item and waiting for the manufacturer to send more, which may be a couple of weeks.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PARALYZER View Post
Hello to any BH rep. I ordered a replacement fuselage for the A-1 Skyraider which I received with no problems. I didn't know that the aluminum prop adapter wasn't included. You guys sent me a replacement prop adapter. Thank you for that. One problem....it wasn't the right one. I sent 3 pictures to your rma department as per a chat request but have heard nothing back as of yet. The replacement that was sent was just too long. If you look at the pictures you'll see the old broken one and the new one. My order # was bh18-167311. I really need this, of course, to fly this plane. I have faith in you guys. Please help me!
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2011, 08:02 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2010
36 Posts
thank you
PARALYZER is offline Find More Posts by PARALYZER
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2011, 10:53 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2010
36 Posts
ok????? Bailey, I received my email today regarding the prop adapter. I quote "As we had informed you earlier, this prop adapter is not included with the fuselage, so we cannot send you a replacement for the one that you got." Someone is not getting the message. You guys already sent me a replacement prop adapter at no charge, it wasn't the right one. I don't mind paying for it but why would you guys send me the wrong one for free just to tell me you cannot send the right one for free????? Kinda weird. But the frustrating part is that I told your chat people over and over again that a prop adapter was sent only to be told you can't send one, lol. See what I mean?. I thought it was awful nice of you guys to show such customer support but now I think you might have just made a mistake and sent me one. Can you clear this up so I understand. I was told you are out of stock on these and that's ok. I do still need one and I don't mind paying for it.
PARALYZER is offline Find More Posts by PARALYZER
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2011, 03:31 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2010
36 Posts
edit pwned
PARALYZER is offline Find More Posts by PARALYZER
Last edited by PARALYZER; Oct 21, 2011 at 07:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2011, 11:38 AM
Registered User
soopertrucker's Avatar
United States, TN, White House
Joined Oct 2011
126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopertrucker View Post
I have a small problem I was hoping you could help me with. My order # is bh18-172184 and order date 10-5-11. I got all three planes today and everything was great except for one small item. The nose cone for the bz -22 was distorted like something heavy was dropped on it. It had to be packed that way because the box was perfect. This is my replacement air frame as I've put my first through the ringer and is pretty ugly rite now and I would hate to have to put a boogered up nose cone on my replacment ( parden the pun). Can you help me?
Well it's only been nine days since I posted this and this morning I got my new nose cone. I believe if all satisfied customers would post they may over shadow the unsatisfied. Good job Bailey, I look foward to doing more business with Banana hobby.
soopertrucker is offline Find More Posts by soopertrucker
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2011, 02:09 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2010
36 Posts
and also, Arron helped me out last night by letting me know that the Aluminum motor shaft for the a-1 skyraider is now listed as a part. Thank you, keep it up.
PARALYZER is offline Find More Posts by PARALYZER
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2011, 07:12 PM
Registered User
United States, TX, Georgetown
Joined Sep 2011
46 Posts
Thank you Bailey and Banana Hobbies. I got the package in the mail today that contained the aluminum nosegear joiner and the screws to hold the fan hatch on! I already flew it with the nosewheel kludged ( which fell off on one landing.. oops.) and the hatch taped on. Now I have everything to make it look nice and fly right. The little extra hardware in the package was a nice bonus. Thanks again. I am a satisfied customer! Keep it up!
Tom
tbaus100 is offline Find More Posts by tbaus100
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 06:14 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Paralyzer, I am so sorry for any confusion, it doesnt come with the item but I submitted the parts request anyway as you stated you could not fly the plane without it. I do see that the item was shipped, have you received it yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARALYZER View Post
ok????? Bailey, I received my email today regarding the prop adapter. I quote "As we had informed you earlier, this prop adapter is not included with the fuselage, so we cannot send you a replacement for the one that you got." Someone is not getting the message. You guys already sent me a replacement prop adapter at no charge, it wasn't the right one. I don't mind paying for it but why would you guys send me the wrong one for free just to tell me you cannot send the right one for free????? Kinda weird. But the frustrating part is that I told your chat people over and over again that a prop adapter was sent only to be told you can't send one, lol. See what I mean?. I thought it was awful nice of you guys to show such customer support but now I think you might have just made a mistake and sent me one. Can you clear this up so I understand. I was told you are out of stock on these and that's ok. I do still need one and I don't mind paying for it.
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 06:15 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Thanks, glad I was able to help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soopertrucker View Post
Well it's only been nine days since I posted this and this morning I got my new nose cone. I believe if all satisfied customers would post they may over shadow the unsatisfied. Good job Bailey, I look foward to doing more business with Banana hobby.
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 06:16 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
You are very welcomed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbaus100 View Post
Thank you Bailey and Banana Hobbies. I got the package in the mail today that contained the aluminum nosegear joiner and the screws to hold the fan hatch on! I already flew it with the nosewheel kludged ( which fell off on one landing.. oops.) and the hatch taped on. Now I have everything to make it look nice and fly right. The little extra hardware in the package was a nice bonus. Thanks again. I am a satisfied customer! Keep it up!
Tom
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 02:53 PM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2011
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiefabs View Post
Well I took the gamble today (10/13) and placed an order with BH for a P38 and a Dragon with a couple of extra batteries and parts...read over this forum and saw hit and miss service but the planes were very interesting. Please make a great first impression BH, just getting back into flying and really need a good place to shop.

I'll report back on how it goes.
Hello again - I got my two planes in with all the parts as ordered so I'm very pleased with that. I do have a problem though with one of the motors on my P38; I am just finishing up the build and testing all the electronics and finding that only one of the two motors is working.

All the servos and other motor appear to be working fine but the problem is the second motor will only do a little twitching when I power up the throttle (the other motor appears to spin fine). I also noticed that the speed controller gets very hot quickly on the bad motor. I would guess that could mean some bad wiring but will defer to your expertise on how to resolve. Please help me out on how to get this motor working so I can fly this cool plane. Thanks, Chris
kiefabs is offline Find More Posts by kiefabs
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2011, 04:31 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Chris,

Please try the faulty motor with the esc that is working fine to see if it works properly as well as the esc thats getting hot with the motor that working fine so we may find out which is the issue? Also, please provide the order number when you respond so I may access your order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiefabs View Post
Hello again - I got my two planes in with all the parts as ordered so I'm very pleased with that. I do have a problem though with one of the motors on my P38; I am just finishing up the build and testing all the electronics and finding that only one of the two motors is working.

All the servos and other motor appear to be working fine but the problem is the second motor will only do a little twitching when I power up the throttle (the other motor appears to spin fine). I also noticed that the speed controller gets very hot quickly on the bad motor. I would guess that could mean some bad wiring but will defer to your expertise on how to resolve. Please help me out on how to get this motor working so I can fly this cool plane. Thanks, Chris
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alert Banana hobby customer support is THE BEST! They really are pretty amazing. bluemeane Banana Hobby 17 Sep 23, 2013 11:37 AM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Banana Hobby CSR Banana Hobby 67 May 14, 2011 07:04 PM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Rotation Update! banana hobby Banana Hobby 34 Nov 16, 2010 09:08 PM
Discussion Official Banana Hobby Support/Questions Thread banana hobby Vendor Talk 121 May 18, 2010 07:58 PM