HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 25, 2012, 09:46 PM
I'd rather be flying
United States, NY, Saratoga Springs
Joined Jan 2009
1,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizute View Post
Of course BH issues with customer service are well documented.
I still ordered a F18 RNF (Repairand Fly), installed a full retract servo to operate the wing rods, rebuilt most of the vector thrust, replaced 3 bad servos and began final assembly. Operating the gear fried the controller so I'm dead in the water. Removed the canopy and wing fold mechanism to my DX18 sequencer but can't for the retracts. Apart from missing a battery and having to repair the one retract out of the box, I emailed, sent requested photos and the stalled. So I did the 40min wait phone call with the nice lady on CS they agreed after 30min of troubleshooting to rush me a new controller and the missing battery. dec 4 was the call and follow up emails etc are unanswered. Model on shelf, 400 dollar paperweight, anyone have a clue what they are doing beside making money over there?
See her post #833 (above) and email her directly.
baddb1 is online now Find More Posts by baddb1
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 27, 2012, 02:22 AM
United States, MO, Grandview
Joined Feb 2012
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Good evening mstopps.
When checking on your case, a representative had sent you an email. I would like to know if you were able to receive that email.
- Nancy
Yes I did, thank you. Problem is I realized my printer is out of ink and I've been busy with work and Christmas. I will try to get the label printed tomorrow and hopefully shipped out. Hope the label still works. thanks,
Matt
mstopps is offline Find More Posts by mstopps
Old Dec 28, 2012, 01:07 AM
Joined Oct 2010
51 Posts
I placed order 18690-121205 three weeks ago with no shipment. I called and told it would be shipped that same day, that was a week ago.
Msioni is offline Find More Posts by Msioni
Old Dec 30, 2012, 02:46 AM
Joined Dec 2012
5 Posts
Order worth $300 and no tracking number or response.

If anyone could help me figure out how to contact someone from bananahobby to figure out if my order has been shipped and if I have a tracking number. After looking at reviews I am almost regretting that I made a purchase through them. I have been put on hold forever on a long distant call and all the email addresses don't work. If someone could help it would be great!
Thanks,
Rich
Rich McCall is offline Find More Posts by Rich McCall
Old Dec 30, 2012, 04:32 AM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,276 Posts
they send you shipping info AFTER you get the stuff..so dont worry too much...a company that has great product...but a ZERO on customer service/buisness....
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89
Last edited by Weed89; Jan 09, 2013 at 01:19 AM.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 10:45 AM
United States, KY, Madisonville
Joined Mar 2011
550 Posts
email Nancy:

bhlccsr16@bananahobby.com
Bugbitten is offline Find More Posts by Bugbitten
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: launch elevator
Old Dec 30, 2012, 04:31 PM
United States, PA, Lansdale
Joined Feb 2012
216 Posts
Hi BH,
I ordered a SBD-5 ARF a week ago and no word from you since. My order# is 22587-121222. Please advise status.
Frank Arbaugh
arbfrank@aol.com
arbfrank is offline Find More Posts by arbfrank
Old Jan 02, 2013, 12:26 PM
Joined Feb 2012
216 Posts
Hi Banana Hobby,
I just checked my credit card and you charged it on Dec 26th. I have since made a parts order and got a confirmation on it, but not on my SBD-5 ARF. ( Order# 22587-121222) Please advise.
Frank Arbaugh
arbfrank@aol.com
Old Jan 02, 2013, 01:24 PM
AMA 994002
United States, RI, Westerly
Joined May 2012
1,050 Posts
I am REALLY regretting ordering through B.H.. Only reason I did was because I've ordered parts from them and never had a problem, now this...REALLY regretting it...
matiac is offline Find More Posts by matiac
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Stability issue
Old Jan 03, 2013, 11:57 AM
Joined Feb 2012
216 Posts
Hi Guys,
Good news. Received an e-mail UPS shipping notice that my SBD-5 will be here on Jan 8th. Thank you BH. I gather from other posts that their order department had some problems. We all can relate to that. So far my dealings with BH have been acceptable. I do think they are trying harder. Thanks to who ever got my order going.
Frank Arbaugh
Old Jan 03, 2013, 09:05 PM
Time To Fly The Best!
Hills of Eastern Ohio
Joined Nov 2008
13,899 Posts
I got my shipper email today also, be here on 1/8. I ordered my Mini F-22 last Saturday, so with the weekend and the holiday in the middle, that's pretty good. Hope it gets here undamaged by UPS and contains what I ordered.
heritageflyer is offline Find More Posts by heritageflyer
Old Jan 07, 2013, 03:42 PM
THE KOZ
Michigan
Joined Mar 2010
462 Posts
Ordred plane and parts...NO WORD

Hi Banana Hobby, Please can you tell me when my order will be shipped or if it has been shipped?

ORDER # 24028-121231 AND

ORDER # 24279-130102

I really dont like being charged and not informed, I would greatly appreciate a response or delivery info, thanks......
itskoz is offline Find More Posts by itskoz
Old Jan 08, 2013, 08:57 PM
Time To Fly The Best!
Hills of Eastern Ohio
Joined Nov 2008
13,899 Posts
My Mini F-22 came today on UPS. Appears to be undamaged. At first look, everything appears to look good, taped down inside the inner box.

Got it on time and in the correct version (ARF) shipped.

Going to be fun Hopping this one up with a beefy ESC, Wicked Motor and one of Don's Balanced Fans.

Was my first time ordering anything from BH, so Thanks for getting it right!
heritageflyer is offline Find More Posts by heritageflyer
Old Jan 08, 2013, 10:25 PM
THE KOZ
Michigan
Joined Mar 2010
462 Posts
Called and told by BH rep that it would be shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by itskoz View Post
Hi Banana Hobby, Please can you tell me when my order will be shipped or if it has been shipped?

ORDER # 24028-121231 AND

ORDER # 24279-130102

I really dont like being charged and not informed, I would greatly appreciate a response or delivery info, thanks......
Guys I called and was told my order's would be shipped monday the 7th of january or at the latest the 8th.. well they havent and i dont have email stating it. Could you PLEASE check the order for me and let me know
Old Jan 09, 2013, 06:17 PM
THE KOZ
Michigan
Joined Mar 2010
462 Posts
order 24028-121231

Hi guys, I got contacted by a rep saying the reverse servo i ordered with the plane was not in stock so order was being held up. PLEASE REMOVE THE REVERSE SERVO FROM ORDER 24028-121231 AND SHIP THE PLANE. I would appreciate in the future of being notified if something is out of stock instead of holding up the shipment of a order due to lack of stock.

If you claim its in stock and will ship between 1-3 bus days and its paid for but not in stock, the customer should be notified immediatly as to what they the customer would like to do. In this case or situation,,,,, IT THE ANSWER FROM ME IS SHIP THE PLANE... thanks for your understanding....