HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 19, 2012, 12:50 AM
Registered User
United States, MO, Grandview
Joined Feb 2012
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstopps View Post
Hello BH, I have once again received the wrong order. I really like BH selection, prices, and customer service but the shipping department has failed me time after time. My order number 18287-121204 has arrived and I got the kit version of the Freewing Spirit when I ordered the ARF. As you can see no servos, motor, esc included.
Matt
I called and talked to somebody so dont worry about it. Was really hoping not to have to call because I pay by the min but unfortunately no answer on here and I couldnt find a chat option, even though the return instructions included in box said their was, and when you call they tell you to hang up and try live chat.
mstopps is offline Find More Posts by mstopps
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 19, 2012, 01:02 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2012
49 Posts
Customer service thread ?????

I have tried to contact all the people on this chat board that work at bh ( Sebastian ,Nancy,Sara,Renee with no response .they are supposed to be customer service . I have tried email phone calls posting on the boards submitting a message and smoke signals . I am getting so frustrated I need help and can't get anyone to help I called several times this morning and the answer machine says they are closed till 9 am ps time and it's way past that. I hope someone reads this and will contact me please George
Jakethedog is offline Find More Posts by Jakethedog
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2012, 01:40 PM
I'd rather be flying
baddb1's Avatar
United States, NY, Saratoga Springs
Joined Jan 2009
1,289 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakethedog View Post
I have tried to contact all the people on this chat board that work at bh ( Sebastian ,Nancy,Sara,Renee with no response .they are supposed to be customer service . I have tried email phone calls posting on the boards submitting a message and smoke signals . I am getting so frustrated I need help and can't get anyone to help I called several times this morning and the answer machine says they are closed till 9 am ps time and it's way past that. I hope someone reads this and will contact me please George
Welcome to the club! I am waiting too.

Is anyone out there??????
baddb1 is online now Find More Posts by baddb1
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 02:55 PM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstopps View Post
Hello BH, I have once again received the wrong order. I really like BH selection, prices, and customer service but the shipping department has failed me time after time. My order number 18287-121204 has arrived and I got the kit version of the Freewing Spirit when I ordered the ARF. As you can see no servos, motor, esc included.
Matt
Good morning Matt.

I'm sorry to hear that you had received the wrong item as well as providing a photo of what you did received. I am currently working on fixing the issue at this time. I will keep you posted.

- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 02:57 PM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchtr3a View Post
RE: #18838-121206
Over a week now and this hasn't been shipped. What's up????
Good morning.

I had sent you a PM in regards to your order.

- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 03:02 PM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddb1 View Post
Hi Nancy - The 2 axis gyro does not operate properly. The servos return to the "center" point very slowly. Is there an instruction manual for this gyro board? Maybe I should return the whole plane and you guys could get everything working?
Good afternoon.

I got in touch with a Technical Support Representative and had informed him of the issue you are currently having with the Gyros. An email will be sent out to you shortly in regards to it. I will constantly follow up with your case to make sure that you are being assisted.

- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 03:05 PM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakethedog View Post
I have tried to contact all the people on this chat board that work at bh ( Sebastian ,Nancy,Sara,Renee with no response .they are supposed to be customer service . I have tried email phone calls posting on the boards submitting a message and smoke signals . I am getting so frustrated I need help and can't get anyone to help I called several times this morning and the answer machine says they are closed till 9 am ps time and it's way past that. I hope someone reads this and will contact me please George
Good afternoon George.

I did get in touch with the Parts Department as well as the Shipping Department. The replacement parts should be leaving our warehouse within a few hours. I will keep you posted.

- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 03:08 PM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Reminder

Hello pilots.

This is just a reminder.
To obtain a quicker response, you can also send me a direct email at bhlccsr16@bananahobby.com and I will be able to see it once I am in the office.

Sincerely,
Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 06:36 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2012
49 Posts
Thank you

Thank you Nancy you have really impressed me with being on the ball , we are going to take our star off of our Christmas tree and put a Nancy doll up there thanks Nancy you really came through for me I will contact you after this event this weekend George

This post is previous to our emails not afterwards if I don't talk to you before Xmas please have a great day with your family
Jakethedog is offline Find More Posts by Jakethedog
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 10:01 PM
I'd rather be flying
baddb1's Avatar
United States, NY, Saratoga Springs
Joined Jan 2009
1,289 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Good afternoon.

I got in touch with a Technical Support Representative and had informed him of the issue you are currently having with the Gyros. An email will be sent out to you shortly in regards to it. I will constantly follow up with your case to make sure that you are being assisted.

- Nancy
Great, I got the email and I will try to set it up tomorrow. Thanks Nancy!
baddb1 is online now Find More Posts by baddb1
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 08:40 PM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakethedog View Post
Thank you Nancy you have really impressed me with being on the ball , we are going to take our star off of our Christmas tree and put a Nancy doll up there thanks Nancy you really came through for me I will contact you after this event this weekend George

This post is previous to our emails not afterwards if I don't talk to you before Xmas please have a great day with your family
Hello George.

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the process.
I do wish you a wonderful evening and have a great holiday with your love ones as well.

Happy Flying!

- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 08:42 PM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddb1 View Post
Great, I got the email and I will try to set it up tomorrow. Thanks Nancy!
Hello baddb1.

You're welcome.
When following up on your order, I do see that a Representative had sent you an email in regards to the issue; therefore, I would like to know if you were able to receive that email.

- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 08:44 PM
Customer Support
Nancy BH CSR's Avatar
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Good evening mstopps.
When checking on your case, a representative had sent you an email. I would like to know if you were able to receive that email.
- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2012, 09:20 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2012
1 Posts
F18 issues

Of course BH issues with customer service are well documented.
I still ordered a F18 RNF (Repairand Fly), installed a full retract servo to operate the wing rods, rebuilt most of the vector thrust, replaced 3 bad servos and began final assembly. Operating the gear fried the controller so I'm dead in the water. Removed the canopy and wing fold mechanism to my DX18 sequencer but can't for the retracts. Apart from missing a battery and having to repair the one retract out of the box, I emailed, sent requested photos and the stalled. So I did the 40min wait phone call with the nice lady on CS they agreed after 30min of troubleshooting to rush me a new controller and the missing battery. dec 4 was the call and follow up emails etc are unanswered. Model on shelf, 400 dollar paperweight, anyone have a clue what they are doing beside making money over there?
Drizute is offline Find More Posts by Drizute
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2012, 09:34 PM
Warbird Fanatic
jchtr3a's Avatar
United States, PA, Coraopolis
Joined Jun 2012
275 Posts
Contact Nancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizute View Post
Of course BH issues with customer service are well documented.
I still ordered a F18 RNF (Repairand Fly), installed a full retract servo to operate the wing rods, rebuilt most of the vector thrust, replaced 3 bad servos and began final assembly. Operating the gear fried the controller so I'm dead in the water. Removed the canopy and wing fold mechanism to my DX18 sequencer but can't for the retracts. Apart from missing a battery and having to repair the one retract out of the box, I emailed, sent requested photos and the stalled. So I did the 40min wait phone call with the nice lady on CS they agreed after 30min of troubleshooting to rush me a new controller and the missing battery. dec 4 was the call and follow up emails etc are unanswered. Model on shelf, 400 dollar paperweight, anyone have a clue what they are doing beside making money over there?
You need to get this over to Nancy at BH. She will have your issue sorted out in no time. She's very good, and very fair.
jchtr3a is offline Find More Posts by jchtr3a
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alert Banana hobby customer support is THE BEST! They really are pretty amazing. bluemeane Banana Hobby 17 Sep 23, 2013 12:37 PM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Banana Hobby CSR Banana Hobby 67 May 14, 2011 08:04 PM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Rotation Update! banana hobby Banana Hobby 34 Nov 16, 2010 10:08 PM
Discussion Official Banana Hobby Support/Questions Thread banana hobby Vendor Talk 121 May 18, 2010 08:58 PM