HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 08:11 PM
In the air! Not the dirt!
United States, MD, Laurel
Joined Oct 2011
87 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi nodirt! Having checked with the warehouse, your replacement fuselage is scheduled to be shipped out by the end of today's business day. I will closely monitor the status should any further conflicts arise. Thanks for your continued patience and understanding, sir! -Seba
Thank you for checking into the issue. I will keep my fingers crossed and call tomorrow.
nodirt is offline Find More Posts by nodirt
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:01 PM
La Habra, California
Joined May 2004
591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracanary View Post
Is the oversize shipping charge of $30 on 1700 mm FMS warplanes refundable if I pick the plane up locally?
Found the answer to my question under shipping policies -

"Local pickup and will call customers are eligible to have oversize fees waived. "

Now I wish I could pre-order the 1700 mm fms corsair before another price increase.
paracanary is offline Find More Posts by paracanary
Old Nov 01, 2012, 10:05 AM
Joined Jun 2012
22 Posts
Quote:
Hi The Huff! I have arranged for the appropriate main wings set to be processed and shipped to you as soon as possible. By appropriate main wings set, I mean the grey/faint blue ones for your Blue AT-6 Texan. You will receive an email confirmation with tracking number once the replacement parts order departs from our warehouse for transit. I do apologize for the discrepancy. Thank you for your patience and understanding! -Seba
Hello Sebastian,

It's been three weeks since you posted this reply. Any word on shipment
of the correct main wing set ?

Thanks.
The Huff is offline Find More Posts by The Huff
Old Nov 01, 2012, 01:42 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi The Huff!

Having reviewed your pending replacement parts order, I believe the technician handling the case is awaiting a response from you via email. Please check your email at your earliest convenience. Thanks! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
Old Nov 01, 2012, 01:45 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi paracanary! The 1700mm FMS Corsair will be available for pre-order on our website as soon as possible. We are currently awaiting further EDA information from FMS. Thanks! -Seba
Old Nov 02, 2012, 01:11 PM
Joined Jun 2012
22 Posts
Quote:
Hi The Huff!

Having reviewed your pending replacement parts order, I believe the technician handling the case is awaiting a response from you via email. Please check your email at your earliest convenience. Thanks! -Seba
Hello Sebastian,

Apparently a replacement set has been found and were to be shipped on
10/25/2012. It is now 11/02/2012, over a week since that notification. I'll
keep looking for the UPS driver .......
Old Nov 07, 2012, 01:31 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi The Huff! We have yet to receive an email response from you in quite some time. Please check your email soon. Thanks! -Seba
Old Nov 07, 2012, 03:37 PM
Canada, BC, Burnaby
Joined Aug 2012
13 Posts
Hello there, can one of you please get Nancy to send me an email about the parts that were not shipped for my F35 Micro. I also have a problem with this plane that I need help for. It will not fly no matter what I do. The guy at the hobby store is puzzled as well. Thanks
Thenewkid1 is offline Find More Posts by Thenewkid1
Old Nov 07, 2012, 05:25 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi Thenewkid1! May I have the appropriate order number so I could perhaps better assist you? Please feel free to PM me as well. Thanks! -Seba
Old Nov 07, 2012, 06:09 PM
Canada, BC, Burnaby
Joined Aug 2012
13 Posts
Nancy has all the info and called today but no one could seem to locate her. She was going to phone back but did not. I also need some more help with this f35 Micro. It will not fly period. I tried to launch it from the ground and also hand launch it and it still will not fly. Any sggestion?
Thenewkid1 is offline Find More Posts by Thenewkid1
Old Nov 07, 2012, 07:45 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi Thenewkid1!
Check the CG, trim adjustments, elevator travel orientation (make sure it's not reversed), and clearance of the EDF blades (check for rubbing along the fan casing's interior by spinning the fan blades with your finger while everything is still off). Reprogramming your ESC and checking the voltage of your battery are also vital pre-flight steps. I'll be sure to give Nancy a nudge so we can get the ball rolling with further troubleshooting. Please let me know how everything goes! Thanks! -Seba
Old Nov 09, 2012, 03:19 PM
Joined Jun 2012
22 Posts
Art Tech Navy AT-6 (Grey/Yellow) order no. 7402-120925

Hello Sebastian,

I was out of town on business and was just able to follow up with
your CSR earlier this week. I find it disturbing that the CSR Clifford
has taken the stance that BH has sent me the correct part.
If you recall my post in this forum on Oct 05 to Angelina, I provided
great detail as to this incorrect parts shipment. Photos were attached
to that post as well.
My post narrative:

"Art Tech Navy AT-6 (Grey/Yellow) order no. 7402-120925

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Angelina,

In reference to our phone discussion, attached are images of my model and the wing set that was delivered. I ordered this item :

Main Wing Set-Grey for Art-Tech Large AT-6 Texan (AP2266-06-ARF-yellow) (AT-AT-6500-52077)

but received this item:

Main Wing Set-Silver for Art-Tech Large AT-6 Texan (AP2266-06-ARF-yellow) (AT-AT-6500-52097)

I have also included a link to Art Tech's website that clearly indicates the part numbers and images of the three
available wing types. You will see that the part number that I ordered from BH directly correlates to the Art Tech
part number for the Navy AT6 grey wing set:

http://www.art-tech.cn/english/Artic...?ArticleID=378

Note 1: please page down - the parts are clearly displayed towards the bottom of the webpage.

Note 2: The wing set that was delivered did not include the main wing center section. When the correct parts
are sent to me please ask your parts department to verify that "all" of the parts are shipped.

I would like to add a caveat that this is the third order for models or parts that I have placed with BH. In each instance
there have been ""issues". Be it defective components on a model or incorrect parts shipments, I must say that my
BH shopping experience has not been a pleasant one. The time delays to get an issue resolved are probably the greatest
sore spot for most customers of BH that I have spoken with.
I can understand a slip up from time to time but most people would consider the service delivery and products received as
unacceptable and would do business elsewhere. I truly hope BH can get their business model on track because it
has great potential. Horizon Hobby's and Hobby Lobby's products and service delivery platforms are a definite goal to strive for.

Thank you,

Richard H. "

BH CSR Clifford's responce is totally unacceptable. I have asked again
that BH deliver the correct part that was ordered and payed for in good
faith or refund my $32.90 purchase.
This issue has been ongoing for over a month and I find it absolutely
absurd that BH is continuing to stall on making good this purchase.
I am at the point of contacting the Better Businees Bureau and filing a
report against BH.

Thank you,

Richard H.
Last edited by The Huff; Nov 09, 2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 06:30 PM
AMA#313760
United States, MI, Taylor
Joined May 2009
733 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Huff View Post
Hello Sebastian,

to that post as well.
My post narrative:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Angelina,

In reference to our phone discussion, attached are images of my model and the wing set that was delivered. I ordered this item :

Main Wing Set-Grey for Art-Tech Large AT-6 Texan (AP2266-06-ARF-yellow) (AT-AT-6500-52077)

but received this item:

Main Wing Set-Silver for Art-Tech Large AT-6 Texan (AP2266-06-ARF-yellow) (AT-AT-6500-52097)

I have also included a link to Art Tech's website that clearly indicates the part numbers and images of the three
available wing types. You will see that the part number that I ordered from BH directly correlates to the Art Tech

Note 1: please page down - the parts are clearly displayed towards the bottom of the webpage.

Note 2: The wing set that was delivered did not include the main wing center section. When the correct parts
are sent to me please ask your parts department to verify that "all" of the parts are shipped.

I would like to add a caveat that this is the third order for models or parts that I have placed with BH. In each instance
there have been ""issues". Be it defective components on a model or incorrect parts shipments, I must say that my
BH shopping experience has not been a pleasant one. The time delays to get an issue resolved are probably the greatest
I can understand a slip up from time to time but most people would consider the service delivery and products received as
unacceptable and would do business elsewhere. I truly hope BH can get their business model on track because it
has great potential. Horizon Hobby's and Hobby Lobby's products and service delivery platforms are a definite goal to strive for.

Thank you,

Richard H. "

report against BH.

Thank you,

Richard H.
Very sad to see this Richard, good luck getting it fixed. Im starting to belive BH is going back to its old ways again

BTW : Better Businees Bureau gives BH a D rating on a scale from A+ to F

John
JLogan is offline Find More Posts by JLogan
Last edited by JLogan; Nov 09, 2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:01 PM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Huff View Post
Hello Sebastian,

to that post as well.
My post narrative:

Dear Angelina,

but received this item:

Thank you,

Richard H. "

report against BH.

Thank you,

Richard H.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COME ON BH...HUFF has done WAY too much trying to resolve this....he did NOT solicite my response....have your company resolve this already!! VERY bad PR.

why cant you resolve a issue over shipping cost??? you sent the wrong part...pay to ship it back...and pay to ship the right part ordered....What the Heck is the Issue???

your refuseal to pay shipping is costing MUCH more in bad customer support.

who ever runs your company is a penny pinching fool. Customer support is everything. I dont think a company should do this 24/7..but this one is pretty well documented... and for the regular joe like me...is a NO Brainer.. at your cost...fix the problem... THAT is Great customer support....the sort of company I WANT to do buisness with.
Weed89
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:29 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi The Huff! Having reviewed the details of your case, I believe CSR Clifford had already sent the appropriate RMA instructions to your email inbox. Please check your email soon! I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thanks, The Huff! -Seba