HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 01:01 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi PAPE! The Red Tail ARF kits are still using the V1 retracts. I believe FMS will soon release their fleet of P-51's with the PZ-V2 retracts and aluminum struts. Please stay tuned! Thanks! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2012, 05:22 PM
Joined Jun 2012
433 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi PAPE! The Red Tail ARF kits are still using the V1 retracts. I believe FMS will soon release their fleet of P-51's with the PZ-V2 retracts and aluminum struts. Please stay tuned! Thanks! -Seba
Thanks for the info, I will wait for the update
thanks.
PAPE is online now Find More Posts by PAPE
Old Oct 15, 2012, 08:10 AM
Joined Jun 2012
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Good afternoon pilot!

I just followed up on your order number 7207-120924. The replacement nose cone as well as the elevator hinges was shipped out to you via USPS with the tracking number of 9400111201080792279210. When tracking it on the USPS' website at www.USPS.com, it shows that the package had departed from the USPS Sorting facility in Norfolk, VA on October 8, 2012.

The replacement will soon arrive to your location.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
Hi Nancy,

I received the nose cone and hinges. They are correct. Thanks for the prompt
solution. The BH customer satisfaction index just took a big swing in the right
direction.

Richard H.
The Huff is offline Find More Posts by The Huff
Old Oct 15, 2012, 01:35 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Huff View Post
Hi Nancy,

direction.

Richard H.
Good morning Richard.

You're welcome as I am happy to had been able to assist you.

Should you have any questions, concerns, or issues, please feel free to contact Banana Hobby's Customer Service Center, or get in touch with either Seba or myself on this forum and we will be more than happy to further assist you.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Oct 17, 2012, 06:44 PM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
887 Posts
Hello Banana CSR,

BananaHobby; Order #3701-120901

I have a new P-47 1.7mm that I finally got together but not flown yet and while I was testing the retracts, I am having intermittent issues with my tailwheel. It will go down and up once in a while but will most of the time hang and stay in the up position. I have taken the unit out of the airplane and try cycling the unit and it does the same thing. Goes up and down but then gets stuck in the up position and noticed it gets very hot. I have a feeling it is on its way out. I will not be able to fly this plane until that unit is more reliable. Is it possible for me to get a replacement?

PS - main retracts are fine and connectivity between the y cable seems to fine as well.
godofthunder77 is online now Find More Posts by godofthunder77
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:54 AM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi godofthunder77! I have arranged for a technician to get in touch with you to iron out your tail retract complications. Please check your email soon! Thanks! -Seba
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:15 PM
Joined Dec 2010
58 Posts
Quote:
Dear Sirs,

Just received and unpacked my F-35. All appears to be well with the
exception of the nose cone. There is an obvious manufacturing flaw
and I would like to have a replacement for it please.
My order number is 7207-120924. Please reference the attached
photos.

Regards.
If you can't get the part sorted out, here is a tip. I have the same plane and what I did was to assemble it, and then cut a small strip of packaging tape and stretched it over the gap. Then I painted it gray. You can't tell that part is missing/deformed. I have done this on damaged leading edges of the wing too, where I crashed into a post and smashed in the wing. I couldn't get it to decompress all the way, so I just ran a strip of tape across the front and painted it. You don't see the big dent because its hidden under the straight tape and paint.
Vbluguitar is offline Find More Posts by Vbluguitar
Old Oct 18, 2012, 02:19 PM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,273 Posts
Quote:
Hi Nancy,

direction.

Richard H.
Seems to me he got it sorted out
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89
Old Oct 18, 2012, 04:48 PM
Joined Jun 2012
1 Posts
Two Bad Texans!?!?

I am trying to get some satisfaction from Banana Hobby after being sent 2 Art Tech Texans that were to say the least NOT GOOD, maybe if I had ordered 3, I would have gotten the "GOOD" one because I sure got the BAD and the UGLY, and now I find this site with all these complaints. I live in the UK and had to take one of the planes to my RC shop to get things working which cost me 25.00 and they told me that Banana Hobby send their not so good stuff abroad and have seen 3 other planes from them that were bad. I am now trying to get them to compensate me for all the trouble I am having and have contacted Art Tech Direct and I will contact my Credit Card if they don't compensate me very soon!
dwedge26 is offline Find More Posts by dwedge26
Old Oct 18, 2012, 06:19 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi dwedge26! May I have your order number so I may perhaps further investigate this matter? Thanks! -Seba
Old Oct 20, 2012, 09:31 AM
United States, CT, Hamden
Joined Jul 2011
309 Posts
Hey Sebastion,

I just received a plane I ordered from Banana Hobby and it is not the correct plane. My order number is 9383-121008, Ref No. 13306 dated 8-Oct-2012.

This is what I ordered:

4 CH BlitzRCWorks Jolly Roger F-4 Phantom II V2 EDF Jet ARF [#JT1916-04-ARF-jollyroger]

What I got is a generic Starmax F4 with no Jolly Roger markings. It looks like a replacement kit almost. Attached are photos of what I got. Let me know what to do.

Thanks
oldsneakers is offline Find More Posts by oldsneakers
Old Oct 22, 2012, 01:06 PM
Joined Jun 2012
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi The Huff! I have arranged for the appropriate main wings set to be processed and shipped to you as soon as possible. By appropriate main wings set, I mean the grey/faint blue ones for your Blue AT-6 Texan. You will receive an email confirmation with tracking number once the replacement parts order departs from our warehouse for transit. I do apologize for the discrepancy. Thank you for your patience and understanding! -Seba
Hello Sebastian. Any word on this shipment ?

Thanks.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 01:19 PM
Joined Jun 2012
22 Posts
Yes, they were fairly prompt in this solution. I believe the BH CSR's are trying hard
to improve, however, they are still hindered by their supplier's product quality.
BH management really needs to draw a line in the sand with their suppliers and
get them to make it right first time, every time. Maybe pulling and inspecting
a few models from each supplier delivery would help. If they find defects, I would
assume that they could refuse the delivery.
It sure would make BH's life easier and would go along way towards improving
their customer satisfaction index.

Just an opinion .....
Old Oct 22, 2012, 01:43 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi The Huff! I am double checking with the warehouse at the moment. Thanks! -Seba
Old Oct 23, 2012, 02:03 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi oldsneakers! I have arranged for a customer service representative to get in touch with you to iron out your order's discrepancies. Please check your email soon! Thanks! -Seba