HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 10, 2012, 05:39 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi karltrek! A technician has already been arranged to assist you with your motor issues. You should receive an email from the technician within the next 24 hours. Thanks! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2012, 02:30 PM
Joined Jul 2008
180 Posts
I have 2 orders that came in damaged. First my mini F-18 Blue Angels, and then my F-22

I sent in multiple messages to tech support and no emails yet. It's been about 5 days and no response. I tried calling and the automated assistant said I'd have to wait 30 minutes at least. so I hung up, the music is so distorted on the other end, I just didn't even bother.

Order #2998-120827

Order #3676-120831

I've already ordered airframe only from another vendor. I'd like to cancel these 2 orders if I can get a full refund. If not, I'm just gonna sell them on ebay or somewhere. please help
ledouxmike is offline Find More Posts by ledouxmike
Old Sep 12, 2012, 06:25 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi ledouxmike! I have arranged for a technician to get in touch with you to resolve your two damage inquiries. Please check your email soon! Thanks! -Seba
Old Sep 12, 2012, 09:39 PM
Joined Jul 2008
180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi ledouxmike! I have arranged for a technician to get in touch with you to resolve your two damage inquiries. Please check your email soon! Thanks! -Seba

Thank you so much. I've sent pics. Thanks again.
ledouxmike is offline Find More Posts by ledouxmike
Old Sep 14, 2012, 07:40 AM
United States, LA, Bossier City
Joined Aug 2008
875 Posts
Posted this in separate thread, but seems more appropriate here:

Just got my first-ever order (FMS 1400mm Zero in green) from you; it is in fine shape!

My question is this: The included FMS literature specs the ESC as a 65A model, yet my model only has a 50A ESC???

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,
Brendan
BadClams is offline Find More Posts by BadClams
Old Sep 14, 2012, 01:51 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi BadClams! I've responded to your original thread. Thanks! -Seba
Old Sep 14, 2012, 03:14 PM
United States, LA, Bossier City
Joined Aug 2008
875 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi BadClams! I've responded to your original thread. Thanks! -Seba
Hi Seba

Please see my reply back...

TY
B
BadClams is offline Find More Posts by BadClams
Old Sep 20, 2012, 09:09 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi BadClams! Responded! Thanks! -Seba
Old Sep 25, 2012, 03:26 PM
Joined Dec 2010
2 Posts
Shipping info

I placed an order on 9-18. I am still awaiting on the items to be shipped. I was expecting the order to have been sent by end of last week. Please check into it?

Order # 6450-120918
mpm10 is offline Find More Posts by mpm10
Old Sep 25, 2012, 04:10 PM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpm10 View Post
I placed an order on 9-18. I am still awaiting on the items to be shipped.
Lol < not really funny...but>..... I placed an order 3 days ago...Money was taken/received by them..ON THE SPOT....but as of today 09-25-12..I have never been notified..or seem to be able to find out IF it was shipped...or any other shipping information...OR does it take a week or two for BH to send this sort of info?

Must be 1 guy and his tired out old wife..running this buisness < Like a donut shop family owner> "Pete" being the kid they are working so to put through college...so will not hire enough help to run a real buisness..and are willing to LOOSE every customer they ever had to save a $

Where does banana hobby ship FROM?...they seem like they HIDE where they even do buisness from..NO ADDRESS is going to be found anywhere on their website.

How do I receive Shipping info from banana hobby?

I received a instant email telling me they took money from my account...But ZERO info on the product I purchased..like "WHEN it was shipped...With WHO it was shipped...and what the tracking number is.

I had also emailed support "for a plane of theirs I purchased" asking for a part #...1.5 weeks later i received a reply saying I needed to give them more info..I Did that...and Now...3 weeks later have never heard back from them.

HOW DOES a company EXPECT to stay in buisness this way?? GREAT product...but Lousy customer service...perhaps they need to add a handful of employees??
They have a real chance...MANY love their products...BUT not many are willing to suffer their customer service < what a waist >

If ANY company gets the rights to SELL FMS / Blitzworkz ( they both look the same to me) Banna Hobby will be gone in a day. <<POOF>>
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89
Last edited by Weed89; Sep 25, 2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 05:53 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi mpm10! I have arranged for a CSR to assist you with the status of your order. Please check your email soon! Thanks!

Hi Weed89! Do you have an order number in which I can check out for you? Please let me know if anything. Thanks!

-Seba
Old Sep 25, 2012, 06:28 PM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,276 Posts
7109-120923......this was never sent to me...but only found on your website...any othe info states Nothing of any use
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89
Old Sep 25, 2012, 08:31 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi Weed89. It appears that the order has been shipped already, earlier than usual possibly due to you residing locally. I have sent you a PM with the tracking information. -Seba
Old Sep 27, 2012, 12:19 PM
Parma, Ohio
Joined May 2010
285 Posts
Order 3106-120828 bad esc

Hello Banana Hobby. It appears that the ESC on my P-51 Marie is defective. I get no beeps and consequently no motor function and no control surface functions . I have swapped the ESC with one from my other Banana Hobby P-51 and the motor works fine with that one. Again my order number is 2106-120828 and I would like an RMA to return the ESC for a replacement so I can finish putting this plane together. Please advise and acknowledge.

Thanks Ron
Ron RC is offline Find More Posts by Ron RC
Last edited by Ron RC; Sep 27, 2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old Sep 27, 2012, 12:58 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi Ron RC! I have arranged for a technician to get in touch with you to iron out your ESC complications. Please check your email soon! Thanks! -Seba