HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 11:22 PM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Oct 2010
1,030 Posts
Sebastian, I placed an order on the new site several days ago and have yet to receive any information as to its status, let alone an actual shipping notice.

Could you please advise on this?

I sent you a PM with the details.
KKUSA is offline Find More Posts by KKUSA
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 29, 2012, 12:46 AM
United States, MO, Grandview
Joined Feb 2012
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi mstopps! I would like to apologize for any inconvenience due to the absence of your balance charger's wall plug. I have arranged for a wall plug to be processed and shipped to you as soon as possible! Thanks! -Seba
I got your phone message that you were going to send me an email but I never did get an email or anything. Should I be expecting it soon?
mstopps is offline Find More Posts by mstopps
Old Aug 29, 2012, 11:40 AM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
KKUSA: PM replied with order status.

mstopps: Confirmation email resent. Please check your email soon!

-Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
Old Aug 31, 2012, 01:35 PM
Super-duper Airplane flooper
USA, OH, Toronto
Joined Oct 2009
54 Posts
Well I guess I am now stuck in the mire of Banana's service dept. I received an email from a Corissa that my replacement motor would be shipped in 3-7 days.It's case #00032729 [ ref:_00DU0JfEC._500U04fcFb:ref ].

Anybody from Banana on here have an answer? Otherwise I have a $450 paperweight.
TFOA is offline Find More Posts by TFOA
Old Aug 31, 2012, 04:09 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi TFOA! I would like to apologize for any delays and inconvenience. I will check with the warehouse regarding your replacement motor and follow up as soon as possible. Thanks! -Seba
Old Aug 31, 2012, 04:45 PM
Super-duper Airplane flooper
USA, OH, Toronto
Joined Oct 2009
54 Posts
Thanks Sebastian
TFOA is offline Find More Posts by TFOA
Old Sep 04, 2012, 04:58 AM
GSP
Joined May 2009
31 Posts
Missing Parts

Well , I got the right main gear for the F4U which is in good shape . But now I have two different main gear , one which is a plastic gear which came with the kit , and the one sent is metal . So they are a miss match . Second problem I am still waiting for the missing parts for the Pitts Hybrid , missing parts are , tail wheel steering holder ( piece or pieces ) and the PM4.0*60mm screw that holds the nose cone on . So as of now , I still have two planes that are grounded .
GSP is offline Find More Posts by GSP
Old Sep 04, 2012, 12:17 PM
Joined Jun 2012
2 Posts
Banana Hobbies

Pete I ordered the Mig 29 with the vectoring in June and have not been able to fly it due to several issues. First two of the servos went out which I replaced at my expense, then one of the esc's went out, contacted banana tech support, they offered to send me one but they are backordered, again I purchased two esc's at my expense, the radio that came with the plane does not function, cannot get the thrust vectoring to work when switch is on on the transmitter.
Not very impressed with Tech Support, I asked them to call me at my expense to try and resolve this issue, was told they did not have a phone, why don't they use the Phone that is used to TAKE ORDERES.. Contacted them last week and still have heard nothing.

I have ordered 5 planes from Banana but this will probably be my last until there is better Tech support

Joe
blueghost is offline Find More Posts by blueghost
Old Sep 04, 2012, 03:54 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi TFOA. I have sent out a replacement parts status update to your email. Please check your email soon! Thanks!

Hi GSP! I have resubmitted a request to the warehouse for the appropriate Pitts Hybrid tail wheel steering holder and spinner bolt to be processed and shipped to you as soon as possible. As for the F4U retract/LG issue, I will certainly look forward to your email so we can iron out this issue in a prompt manner. Thanks!

-Seba
Old Sep 04, 2012, 03:59 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi blueghost! May I have the respective order number for that MiG-29 in question so I could perhaps better assist you with some solutions? Thanks! -Seba
Old Sep 05, 2012, 04:52 AM
GSP
Joined May 2009
31 Posts
[
Hi GSP! I have resubmitted a request to the warehouse for the appropriate Pitts Hybrid tail wheel steering holder and spinner bolt to be processed and shipped to you as soon as possible. As for the F4U retract/LG issue, I will certainly look forward to your email so we can iron out this issue in a prompt manner. Thanks!

-Seba[/QUOTE]

Hi Seba : I didnt get the picture yet but will today at work , thanks for looking into this .
GSP is offline Find More Posts by GSP
Old Sep 05, 2012, 01:11 PM
Ghostrider
Joined Nov 2011
2 Posts
Freewing Spacewalker

Hi,
I saw a "futures" video on your website today. One of the models, the Freewing Spacewalker, appeared and I was wondering if you have any news as to when BH will actually be selling it.

Thanks for any info you may have!
Ghostrider1 is offline Find More Posts by Ghostrider1
Old Sep 05, 2012, 05:43 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi Ghostrider1! You must be referring to our Freewing Sneak Preview video! These gorgeous Freewing planes are still undergoing Pete's evaluations and will be made available soon! Please stay tuned! Thanks! -Seba
Old Sep 06, 2012, 04:34 PM
La Habra, California
Joined May 2004
588 Posts
Does the FMS 1700 mm P-51 red tail that you have for sale now include the updated spar, PZ-V2 retracts and all aluminum 1.7 mm oleo struts?
paracanary is offline Find More Posts by paracanary
Old Sep 10, 2012, 12:44 PM
Santa Cruz, CA
United States, CA, Santa Cruz
Joined Sep 2011
1,227 Posts
I need to speak to someone about a replacement motor for my FMS 1400mm BF190 and FW190. I sent several messages via the support page with no response. I sent Sebastian a private message as well. How do I contact Banana Hobby's support?
karltrek is offline Find More Posts by karltrek
RCG Plus Member