HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 29, 2012, 01:32 AM
United States, MI, Grand Rapids
Joined Oct 2011
11 Posts
There are 2 ports on the bottom that are glued for access, the ESCs are right under these. Pulling them out isnt the problem. Its trying to get the long 12awg wires back up through the fuselage into the battery compartment located under the canopy thats going to be nearly impossible without splitting the fuse in half. Im running STOCK setup straight from the factory. If indeed the ESCs need tuning, (which they should have already been). I have no clue how to do this. Im still fairly new to the hobby im only 20 years old ive been in it for about 2 years. Its been a nightmare so far, working and trouble shooting 90% flying 10% lol. Sim flying 900% haha. Id love help though this plane is so gorgeous I dont wanna destroy it.
quickstickk is offline Find More Posts by quickstickk
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 30, 2012, 11:58 AM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi quickstickk! I shall arrange for a technician to contact you via email to assist you with troubleshooting your throttle complications. Please check your email soon! Thanks! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
Old Jul 31, 2012, 05:47 PM
GSP
Joined May 2009
31 Posts
Missing Parts Status

I would like to know the status on my replacement parts . bh18-220391.
GSP is offline Find More Posts by GSP
Old Aug 01, 2012, 01:13 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi GSP! It will typically take 4-7 business days (since the day of when the request was initially submitted) for the replacement parts to be processed before being shipped out. You will receive the tracking info via email once the package departs from our facility. Thank you for your patience and understanding! -Seba
Old Aug 03, 2012, 11:10 AM
Mike
United States, TX, Dickinson
Joined Mar 2003
1,107 Posts
Battery for BlitzRCWorks 5ch F-16 Pro EDF

Will the gp40280 fit this bird?
mmatheny is offline Find More Posts by mmatheny
Old Aug 03, 2012, 11:28 AM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi mmatheny! That 800mm 5CH F-16 can ideally house most 4S 2200-3200mAh LIPO packs in the market. Of course, always check the CG before any flight attempts! -Seba
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:10 PM
Joined Mar 2011
212 Posts
Removed by User
Retiredtech is offline Find More Posts by Retiredtech
Last edited by Retiredtech; May 29, 2013 at 03:22 AM.
Old Aug 03, 2012, 08:29 PM
Fly? Yes. Land? Not so much.
United States, NY, Cortland
Joined Aug 2011
41 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hobby CSR View Post
Hi mdg76, I am sorry to hear that I have submitted a parts request for a replacement motor to be sent out to you, please allow 3-7 business days for it to be processed. Once it ships you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation as well as a tracking number
Hi Bailey. I received the replacement motor you sent me, but it does not appear to be the same motor. The shaft is quite shorter than the original. I was able to modify the prop hub to get the prop to fit and just barely clear the cowl. I flew the model today and it handled very poorly. I attempted to fly it twice and both times it yawed badly to the left and dove into the ground. The second crash damaged the fuse. Could your please check to see if I was sent the correct motor? Thank you so much for all the help.

Matt
mdg76 is offline Find More Posts by mdg76
Old Aug 04, 2012, 10:44 AM
Jackal
Somerset West , Cape, South Africa
Joined Jul 2007
26 Posts
Dear Banana Hobby Cs, I ordered a FMS B-25 (order number bh 18-234536) on 18 July which I paid for with paypal. I was informed that this item is on backorder and should be available in late July. It is now early August and I would like to know when to expect it seeing that I live in South Africa ?

Paul
paulfouche is offline Find More Posts by paulfouche
Old Aug 04, 2012, 08:19 PM
Capt, USAF
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Feb 2009
922 Posts
Hey guys, I could really use some help on bh18-236236.

I ordered the Art Tech twin 55mm F-14 tomcat, and although it arrived in pretty good condition yesterday, the elevator set was assembled incorrectly at the factory. The guide shaft for the attachment rod is angled incorrectly, and when the rod is inserted, the guide takes it out the top of the elevator.

See photos below: There's no way to mount the rod with this bad set. Please send a replacement set (Both sides) ASAP. Thanks!
Roswalt is offline Find More Posts by Roswalt
Old Aug 06, 2012, 01:10 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi mdg76! I have arranged for a technician to get in touch with you to discuss and verify the correctness of your replacement motor. Please check your email soon! Thanks! -Seba
Old Aug 06, 2012, 01:13 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi paulfouche! Having checked with the warehouse in regards to the logistics, it appears that the Giant B-25 EDA has been pushed back to later this week. I will certainly keep a close watch on the EDA for any further changes. Sorry about the delay and thanks for your patience and understanding, sir! -Seba
Old Aug 06, 2012, 01:19 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi Roswalt! I have arranged for a replacement set of Elevators to be processed and shipped to you! Sorry about the minor discrepancy, and thank you for your patience and understanding! -Seba
Old Aug 06, 2012, 05:24 PM
Capt, USAF
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Feb 2009
922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi Roswalt! I have arranged for a replacement set of Elevators to be processed and shipped to you! Sorry about the minor discrepancy, and thank you for your patience and understanding! -Seba
Not a problem, I understand stuff like this will happen every once in a while. Thank you for your quick response and prompt solution -I look forward to receiving the replacement parts and getting that Tomcat airborne!
Roswalt is offline Find More Posts by Roswalt
Old Aug 07, 2012, 07:13 AM
GSP
Joined May 2009
31 Posts
F4U Main Landing Gear

Order # bh18-220381 . The new right main landing gear sent to me arrived yesterday . This one is worse than the origanal one sent with plane . Do you not check your parts before sending them out for defects . As for order # bh18-22032 I got 4 small springs , only needed one , the bolt for the spinner is wrong one , and the tail wheel steering holder that gets mounted on the rudder is not in the shippment . Post 598 describes parts missing . This whole order from you has been a nightmare from the beginning . Will I ever order from you again , doubtful , will either of these planes fly , very doubtful .
GSP is offline Find More Posts by GSP
Last edited by GSP; Aug 07, 2012 at 07:58 AM.