HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 02, 2012, 01:08 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
HI Edwards Rc, what parts are you looking for so I may check with the parts department for availability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwards Rc View Post
Speaking of parts availability............alot of us here have the SU35.. I noticed that there is not parts listed like many of the LX models... for reference, does Banana Hobby have replacements for this airplane??

Thanks Ed for the help on the ESC as well..
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 02, 2012, 01:11 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
HI bnick2k8, when we submit a parts request it takes 3-7 business days for the full processing which includes approval to send the part, the request going to the parts department, and the part being pulled, packed and shipped. I apologize for the wait, as today is the last business day, but your part actually just shipped out this morning, the tracking is 9400 1112 0108 0461 5577 79.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bnick2k8 View Post
Hi Guys...


I ordered a $390. FMS 1700mm P-51D Mustang a few weeks ago on Order Number: bh18-210902...


I received the plane and within 30 minutes of opening the box one of the main retractable landing gear caught fire and burned up as has happened to many other guys who have bought this plane...


After many attempts I was finally able to talk to a BH tech and he ordered a new replacement landing gear for me on 03-23-12 which also shows up on the same original Order Number: bh18-210902...


He sent me a confirmation email showing:

**Replacement Left STOCK 1 0.00
Retract for Item 2252-BJ 3.23.12



I have received no other info or anything telling me the replacement landing gear is in the mail... I've had this $390. plane for a couple weeks now and have still never been able to fly it with it's failed landing gear...


I've written 4 very nice and polite emails and left voice mail requests and not one email or call has been answered...

This was my very first purchase with Banana Hobby and I was hoping I would have a good experience... Please help me with this problem...

This is way too expensive a plane to have a failed retractable landing gear right out of the box and not hear anything about when it will be replaced...


Thank You
bnick
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 02, 2012, 01:31 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Lancaster
Joined Feb 2012
201 Posts
SU35 replacement parts Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hobby CSR View Post
HI Edwards Rc, what parts are you looking for so I may check with the parts department for availability?
I have not flown mine yet, so I don't need any parts.... yet... I should have phrased my question differently, sorry.. I noticed on the company web site that many of the other airplanes have many replacement parts noted.. like wings, fuselage, electronics etc.. However I did not see extra parts listed for the SU 35...

I was mearly asking do you carry parts for this airplane yet? as you know there are many people here with this model, even a thread dedicated to the airplane. It was more a question of future need.

thanks for the responce,

Edwards Rc.

Ps: ON the Super LxA10, do you have complete replacement EDF fans and motors w/ 85 amp ESC's? if so, could you PM me with a price... thanks
Edwards Rc is offline Find More Posts by Edwards Rc
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 02, 2012, 03:00 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Edwards Rc, I know what you mean but for parts not listed on the website there is no list, so I'd have to know the exact parts in order to find out the availability, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the escs are out of stock at the moment but I will find out when they'll be back in as well as if we have the edf units available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwards Rc View Post
I have not flown mine yet, so I don't need any parts.... yet... I should have phrased my question differently, sorry.. I noticed on the company web site that many of the other airplanes have many replacement parts noted.. like wings, fuselage, electronics etc.. However I did not see extra parts listed for the SU 35...

I was mearly asking do you carry parts for this airplane yet? as you know there are many people here with this model, even a thread dedicated to the airplane. It was more a question of future need.

thanks for the responce,

Edwards Rc.

Ps: ON the Super LxA10, do you have complete replacement EDF fans and motors w/ 85 amp ESC's? if so, could you PM me with a price... thanks
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 02, 2012, 03:06 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Edwards, just letting you know I pmed you the information you requested


Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwards Rc View Post
I have not flown mine yet, so I don't need any parts.... yet... I should have phrased my question differently, sorry.. I noticed on the company web site that many of the other airplanes have many replacement parts noted.. like wings, fuselage, electronics etc.. However I did not see extra parts listed for the SU 35...

I was mearly asking do you carry parts for this airplane yet? as you know there are many people here with this model, even a thread dedicated to the airplane. It was more a question of future need.

thanks for the responce,

Edwards Rc.

Ps: ON the Super LxA10, do you have complete replacement EDF fans and motors w/ 85 amp ESC's? if so, could you PM me with a price... thanks
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 02, 2012, 04:16 PM
Registered User
bnick2k8's Avatar
Portland, Oregon
Joined Aug 2008
1,539 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hobby CSR View Post
HI bnick2k8, when we submit a parts request it takes 3-7 business days for the full processing which includes approval to send the part, the request going to the parts department, and the part being pulled, packed and shipped. I apologize for the wait, as today is the last business day, but your part actually just shipped out this morning, the tracking is 9400 1112 0108 0461 5577 79.
Thank you so much as I wrote in my email response this morning... This is good to read and shows you guys are responding...
bnick
bnick2k8 is offline Find More Posts by bnick2k8
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 03, 2012, 03:05 PM
Registered User
paracanary's Avatar
La Habra, California
Joined May 2004
579 Posts
Any news when the LX B-25 will ship. The web site says late March.
paracanary is offline Find More Posts by paracanary
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 04, 2012, 11:14 AM
tractorman
United States, LA, Denham Springs
Joined Mar 2012
3 Posts
Bailey, I sent the photos of my damaged plane immediately after you requested me to. I havenít heard one thing from Banana Hobby regarding this matter. I should remind you that the Louisiana Legislature passed into law in the 2011 Regular Session HB133 which is now Act221. maybe you should familiarize yourself with this law as you are in violation. And just a reminder, I still have the prop adaptor and prop as evidence. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you. Richard Bryan
rbryan51 is offline Find More Posts by rbryan51
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 04, 2012, 05:10 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2012
15 Posts
I need a frame for a tornado rc heli. Price is 14.50 but the shipping is over 13.00. Any cheaper ways to ship?
cbr9rider is offline Find More Posts by cbr9rider
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 04, 2012, 05:58 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi cbr9rider, you can request in the comment box when placing the order that you would like the order shipped USPS and you will be refunded whatever the difference is

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr9rider View Post
I need a frame for a tornado rc heli. Price is 14.50 but the shipping is over 13.00. Any cheaper ways to ship?
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 04, 2012, 06:11 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi rbryan, I am checking for the photos now, will email you back once i can download them and have them reviewed by the tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan51 View Post
Bailey, I sent the photos of my damaged plane immediately after you requested me to. I havenít heard one thing from Banana Hobby regarding this matter. I should remind you that the Louisiana Legislature passed into law in the 2011 Regular Session HB133 which is now Act221. maybe you should familiarize yourself with this law as you are in violation. And just a reminder, I still have the prop adaptor and prop as evidence. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you. Richard Bryan
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 04, 2012, 06:13 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi paracanary, unfortunately that is still the date we have from the manufacturer, I will update you next week as we should have an update by then

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracanary View Post
Any news when the LX B-25 will ship. The web site says late March.
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 06, 2012, 12:09 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Lancaster
Joined Feb 2012
201 Posts
Hello, any updates you can share on the EDF and ESC for the Super A10? waiting patiently for them to get in... needed asap..

Also can you give us any details on those new EDF units on your FaceBook page, what size, designed for what models, thrust etc.. and of course pricing.. thanks
Edwards Rc is offline Find More Posts by Edwards Rc
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 06, 2012, 02:35 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi edwards RC, I pmed you back regarding the parts, told you that the rdf was available for the escs not until next week, not sure if you got the message but I believe i responded the same day. We do not have the EDFs yet, once they are received all information will be posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwards Rc View Post
Hello, any updates you can share on the EDF and ESC for the Super A10? waiting patiently for them to get in... needed asap..

Also can you give us any details on those new EDF units on your FaceBook page, what size, designed for what models, thrust etc.. and of course pricing.. thanks
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 06, 2012, 03:45 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Lancaster
Joined Feb 2012
201 Posts
Thanks, sorry I forgot about that pm.. on another note, do you know if you guys are getting a upgraded Verson 2 of the A10 in the future? I know I speak for alot of people, as we are hoping to see significant improvements to this model in the next production...

thanks
Edwards Rc is offline Find More Posts by Edwards Rc
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alert Banana hobby customer support is THE BEST! They really are pretty amazing. bluemeane Banana Hobby 17 Sep 23, 2013 11:37 AM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Banana Hobby CSR Banana Hobby 67 May 14, 2011 07:04 PM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Rotation Update! banana hobby Banana Hobby 34 Nov 16, 2010 09:08 PM
Discussion Official Banana Hobby Support/Questions Thread banana hobby Vendor Talk 121 May 18, 2010 07:58 PM