Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 05:11 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi nascar1929, the tracking number for the parts is 9101 9690 0094 0821 7357 92, you may track them on USPS.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascar1929 View Post
Bailey, Still haven't heard anything about my parts being shipped yet. Now on 13th business day and going on 3rd week. Order number 188641. Please Help!!!
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2012, 08:17 PM
Head in the clouds
United States, NC, Gastonia
Joined Jan 2012
1,070 Posts
Thank you. I will keep an eye out for the package and let you know when I receive it.
nascar1929 is online now Find More Posts by nascar1929
Old Feb 13, 2012, 10:59 PM
United States, SC, Bishopville
Joined Nov 2011
8 Posts
i Been trying to get them to send my sons plane for 2 weeks and plus i ordered anouther plane last wensday and still not have sent it yet. there support seems does not even care
rabbit205 is offline Find More Posts by rabbit205
Old Feb 13, 2012, 11:01 PM
United States, SC, Bishopville
Joined Nov 2011
8 Posts
They wont even answer my support cases...:c ensored:
rabbit205 is offline Find More Posts by rabbit205
Old Feb 14, 2012, 12:15 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2011
178 Posts
4 CH F-22 50mm EDF ( Item# 2136 ) Parts - Canopy/ Cockpit/ Pilot
Price: $8.00
Out of Stock

i need this bad!!

will this ever be in stock again or is my plane a write off (making a stock looking canopy, cockpit, pilot is beyond my build skills)?

i will not fly an f22 convertible nor will i fly with a homemade canopy (this is not an ultra stick, i bought an f22 for its looks)
sfactor1 is offline Find More Posts by sfactor1
Old Feb 14, 2012, 05:42 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Rabbit205, what's your order number so I may help you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit205 View Post
They wont even answer my support cases...:c ensored:
Last edited by Banana Hobby CSR; Feb 14, 2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old Feb 14, 2012, 05:43 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi sfactor1, checking with the manufacturer will update you tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfactor1 View Post
Out of Stock

i need this bad!!

will this ever be in stock again or is my plane a write off (making a stock looking canopy, cockpit, pilot is beyond my build skills)?

i will not fly an f22 convertible nor will i fly with a homemade canopy (this is not an ultra stick, i bought an f22 for its looks)
Old Feb 15, 2012, 01:16 PM
Darrell Upland,CA
Joined Dec 2011
2,371 Posts
Hi Bailey......Bailey my order number is bh18-203844....I'm sry for asking for this but after reading all these comments of missing parts....could you please have them ck it to make sure everything is in the box!! Its the big pitts biplane and Im really looking forward to having it for this weekend. I just talked to customer support and they said its still there waiting to be shipped.

I did order it on Monday and seems its not going to be shipped until today or tomorrow...If you shipped it by day end on Monday when I ordered it would be in my garage half built by now...I live 10 min from you guys and when you ship it, I get it the next day...I hate to bring this up but nitro and hobbypartz ships right away and I get my stuff from them the next day if I order it before 5pm..the only reason I brought it up...is in this hobby we hate to wait..thats why its so great you are in so calif and so close....the faster we get are orders the happier we are and the more we feel confident to order stuff from you then to go to the local hobby shop or a competitor...so thats just my 2 cents take it for what its worth!!

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sense its still there...have someone look it over because if anything is missing I for sure will not have it to fly this weekend and I have already braged to all my flying buddies about it!!!!....Thanks so much Darrell
smokeout42o is online now Find More Posts by smokeout42o
Old Feb 15, 2012, 03:58 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Smokeout, I can request it but unfortunately its not guaranteed as I am not in the shipping department, what i can guarantee however is that I will help you in the event that there are parts missing or an issue with an item. I truly do apologize for any inconvenience

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeout42o View Post
Hi Bailey......Bailey my order number is bh18-203844....I'm sry for asking for this but after reading all these comments of missing parts....could you please have them ck it to make sure everything is in the box!! Its the big pitts biplane and Im really looking forward to having it for this weekend. I just talked to customer support and they said its still there waiting to be shipped.

I did order it on Monday and seems its not going to be shipped until today or tomorrow...If you shipped it by day end on Monday when I ordered it would be in my garage half built by now...I live 10 min from you guys and when you ship it, I get it the next day...I hate to bring this up but nitro and hobbypartz ships right away and I get my stuff from them the next day if I order it before 5pm..the only reason I brought it up...is in this hobby we hate to wait..thats why its so great you are in so calif and so close....the faster we get are orders the happier we are and the more we feel confident to order stuff from you then to go to the local hobby shop or a competitor...so thats just my 2 cents take it for what its worth!!

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sense its still there...have someone look it over because if anything is missing I for sure will not have it to fly this weekend and I have already braged to all my flying buddies about it!!!!....Thanks so much Darrell
Old Feb 15, 2012, 04:05 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
That part will be back in stock in Late April

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfactor1 View Post
Out of Stock

i need this bad!!

Old Feb 15, 2012, 04:18 PM
Darrell Upland,CA
Joined Dec 2011
2,371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hobby CSR View Post
Hi Smokeout, I can request it but unfortunately its not guaranteed as I am not in the shipping department, what i can guarantee however is that I will help you in the event that there are parts missing or an issue with an item. I truly do apologize for any inconvenience
Thanks Bailey.....I really hope as a company rep... from the posts Ive seen that there is a fire under the shipping department supervisers a**...(lol..sry about that)..to do some quality control..from what its sounds like is you are killing urselfs in reshipping fees!!......there has not been any inconvenience yet and I hope there will not be....Thank you for the request to the shipping dept and the response!!!!
Last edited by smokeout42o; Feb 15, 2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 05:05 PM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
880 Posts
Hello,

order bh18-201901 from bananahobby.com

I received the wrong landing gear. The nose wheel that I received was the from what I can tell is for the A-10, but I need the nose wheel from the F-18 Super hornet. Please see picture of what was sent. Please send nose wheel retract from the F-18 Item number 2162. Thank you
godofthunder77 is offline Find More Posts by godofthunder77
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 15, 2012, 09:52 PM
Head in the clouds
United States, NC, Gastonia
Joined Jan 2012
1,070 Posts
Bailey, I received my parts today and thank you again for helping me out. I am dissapointed though and know it's not your fault since you don't work in shipping, but I was sent used parts as replacements.

The main gear I got had black in between the teeth where it had been ran previously and the screw hole where it attaches to the main shaft was larger than normal from wear and the screw being installed and removed.

You could also see the screw head indentations on the canopy clips where they had been installed on another helicopter.

The motor I can't quite tell, but if the first two items were used, it wouldn't suprise me that the motor has also been used since it didn't come in any individual packing and was sent without the mounting screws. Everything was just thrown loosely in a little bag all together and sent.

I became impatient with waiting on if I was gonna get help and then waiting on the parts so I went ahead and orderd a replacment main gear, motor, canopy, flybar, and canopy clips from RC Roanoke out of VA. I received the parts 3 days after ordering and each part came in an individual package that was labled and included all the hardware. Cost me $25 with shipping! Lot less hassle too.

I guess this has helped me make my final decission on whether or not I was going to continue using BH in the future. It took exactly one full month to resolve my issue from begining to end. Way to long to keep customers happy and coming back. After my experiences, I have decided to no longer be a BH customer (no fault of yours). I just find it pretty crummy that I couldn't even get a simple $1.50 main gear brand new instead of a used one. Oh well, live and learn.
nascar1929 is online now Find More Posts by nascar1929
Old Feb 16, 2012, 11:29 AM
Darrell Upland,CA
Joined Dec 2011
2,371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascar1929 View Post
Bailey, I received my parts today and thank you again for helping me out. I am dissapointed though and know it's not your fault since you don't work in shipping, but I was sent used parts as replacements.

The main gear I got had black in between the teeth where it had been ran previously and the screw hole where it attaches to the main shaft was larger than normal from wear and the screw being installed and removed.

You could also see the screw head indentations on the canopy clips where they had been installed on another helicopter.

The motor I can't quite tell, but if the first two items were used, it wouldn't suprise me that the motor has also been used since it didn't come in any individual packing and was sent without the mounting screws. Everything was just thrown loosely in a little bag all together and sent.

I became impatient with waiting on if I was gonna get help and then waiting on the parts so I went ahead and orderd a replacment main gear, motor, canopy, flybar, and canopy clips from RC Roanoke out of VA. I received the parts 3 days after ordering and each part came in an individual package that was labled and included all the hardware. Cost me $25 with shipping! Lot less hassle too.

I guess this has helped me make my final decission on whether or not I was going to continue using BH in the future. It took exactly one full month to resolve my issue from begining to end. Way to long to keep customers happy and coming back. After my experiences, I have decided to no longer be a BH customer (no fault of yours). I just find it pretty crummy that I couldn't even get a simple $1.50 main gear brand new instead of a used one. Oh well, live and learn.
Wow...and I mean WOW!!....I cannot believe what I'm reading here I am just blown away!!...As an owner of my own biz I could never sit back and allow this to continue, there just cant be anyway this company will survive with this kinda stuff going on AND BAD BAD BAD PR!! I cannot believe that Bailey is not forwarding this stuff to the hightest of powers over there and if they are not addressing this ASAP and I mean ASAP.... then even Bailey should be looking into another job and Pete too(ok pilots were out of business)...This is just unbelivable...I cant find myself ordering one more thing from this company until...they fly some ..Under new managment banners or we have fixed our comstomer service issues!!....And bailey If you are reading this I really hope you are as concerned as ur customers are and...opting out on not being in the shipping department to me!! Is unexcepable and if this was happening to you...I really think you would feel the same way!!....Maybe its time you step up and make your way over to the shipping dept and help get your companys huge problem under control!!.....I JUST HAVE TO SAY WOW AGAIN!!
Last edited by smokeout42o; Feb 16, 2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 07:51 PM
Suspended Account
United States, TX, Grand Prairie
Joined Jan 2012
239 Posts
And they set this forum up to make their custom service better????

Yeah right!!!

As a custom all you seem to get is. . . . .

. . . . . . . . . May I have your order number please?
countilaw is offline Find More Posts by countilaw
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)