SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 09, 2011, 08:27 AM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 188
For Sale
25" drill bits for the modeler in 3 sizes!!!

I have sold alot of these bits, Larger bits are now avaliable in the ad below.

These 25" long drill bits are great for the modeler. 1/8", 5/32" and 1/4" sizes included.
Now you can use the 5/32" bit, same size as a nyrod, to drill from you engine through two or three firewalls right to you servo for perfect aligment for your red nyrods. Or---drill the length of your wing into a servo opening for your servo lead with the 1/4" bit. Also you can drill from the tail of your plan forward for push rods.

Get the extra length needed for boring jobs where standard length bits won't reach. Made of polished alloy steel with 118 points.

I have sold lots of these at swap meets for $14 and $7 for shipping for a total of $21 and everyone loves them.

You only have to use them one time and you will thank me.

We now have large bits avaliable too! See my other ad.

Please indicate in Pay Pal that you want the "Small Bits" in the subject line of Pay Pay.

I take Pay Pal under uncgeorge@comcast.net
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Last edited by unclegeorge; Dec 31, 2011 at 06:49 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2011, 09:18 PM
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Sep 2009
108 Posts
Trader Rating: 70
unclegeorge these are great thank you, and the shipping was super fast
thanks again.
this sure beats sticking a drill bit at the end of a dowel
and i didnt even have to use them and thank you
2.4ghz is offline Find More Posts by 2.4ghz
Old Sep 11, 2011, 11:02 AM
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Remember that I have them in large sizes as well if you need them. Tanks for the commets, I use mine all the time when doing installations or kit reviews.
Uncle George
Old Sep 13, 2011, 01:53 AM
United States, VA, Nelson
Joined May 2011
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
3 drill bits,for 21 dollars shipped,right??
buck181 is offline Find More Posts by buck181
Old Sep 13, 2011, 02:47 PM
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
That is correct. I will need to ship them today since I am going on vacation on Wednesday the 14 and be back on the 19th. SEnd me your PM ASAP.
Please give me your mailing address and please refer to the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net

Uncle George
Old Sep 13, 2011, 06:23 PM
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
I am going to get these ready to go so the wife and ship them out if I here back from you on Pay Pal and give me your mailing address.
Uncle George