HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 08, 2011, 01:18 PM
A posse ad esse
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined Feb 2011
917 Posts
Rave
Kudos to Aerowerkes

Dave Cowell over at Aerowerkes deserves a medal for his fine products and great service. Aerowerkes fills a niche in our RC hobby that is greatly appreciated by this modeler. The quality of his products is second to none and it's so reasonably priced that even an old retired guy like me on a fixed income can afford to build something extra special. Thank you, Dave for what you are doing. Everything I bought from you came in perfect condition and quickly too. Particularly when considering that you are in the middle of a move, and you didn't know my order was coming. Super-duper! Can't hardly wait to build these great models.
daddyrabbit1954 is offline Find More Posts by daddyrabbit1954
to remove ads between posts