Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 08, 2011, 03:35 AM View Post
wlnlz2005
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.
Old Sep 08, 2011, 06:14 AM
Southern Pride
Haralson County GA. USA
Joined Oct 2004
34,656 Posts
Back in March a vendor who is also a member here on RC Groups sent me one of your 3S 2250 V8 35C LiPolys for testing and I did not find it to be all that good. The cells were not closely matched and 8t was not a true 35C battery.

Here you go ,found the Link to my 10-30A test

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ghlight=desire

Charles
everydayflyer is offline Find More Posts by everydayflyer
Old Sep 08, 2011, 07:01 AM
Joined Sep 2011
12 Posts
So far so good of that lipos

Quote:
Originally Posted by everydayflyer View Post
Back in March a vendor who is also a member here on RC Groups sent me one of your 3S 2250 V8 35C LiPolys for testing and I did not find it to be all that good. The cells were not closely matched and 8t was not a true 35C battery.

Charles
I bought the hard case 4000mah 40c lipo-- DPC4000XP40-2S, it is approved by ROAR. Till now, it takes on excellent performance which make me surprised.

It is geniue desire power. lol, maybe you are bad luck of it.
flylover0401 is offline Find More Posts by flylover0401
Old Sep 08, 2011, 11:51 AM
Southern Pride
Haralson County GA. USA
Joined Oct 2004
34,656 Posts
Where are you discharge graphs / real test data etc.

What many fail to realize is that most any LiPoly these days will seem to be very good.
I have a GensAce 2S 3000 mAh hard cased 25C which provides extremely good performance in mt Mamba Max powered Traxxas Rustler.

Quote:
It is geniue desire power. lol, maybe you are bad luck of it.
As I posted in the linked to thread I have tested mmany LiPolys which were either Desire or assembled from Desire cells. I have yet to have one where all of the cells were matched and non lasted even 100 cycles before major drop in performance and capacity.

Xcite were Desire cells as were Outrage among others.

FYI It looks a bit suspicious when one joins and thier very first post is one such as your's. Do not be to surprised if some label you a troll.

Charles
everydayflyer is offline Find More Posts by everydayflyer
Last edited by everydayflyer; Sep 08, 2011 at 11:58 AM.
Old Sep 08, 2011, 12:07 PM
Extreme Flight Tech Support
Johns Creek, GA
Joined Jan 2005
819 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlnlz2005 View Post
Hey guys,
This is lina from Desire Power,now our "Desire Power" rc lipo batteries are pushing out V8 series with high C rate and high capacity, have more powerful for long working time .

if you are interested in them,pls contact with me freely, we can offer you satisfied models for your airplane
contact person: Lina , Email: sales021 at desire-battery.com, MSN: wlnlz2005 at live.cn
You spam emails and can never unsubscribe someone...now you are going to spam the boards too??

These folks are incessant!
exeter_acres is offline Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Old Sep 26, 2011, 01:08 AM
Joined Jun 2011
2 Posts
Quote:

Charles
Charles,

so obvious,above two guys is the same people or same company.They always sent me the spam,and promotion their F**k battery!!!desire now undesirable!!!

Carfty
carftery is offline Find More Posts by carftery
Old Sep 26, 2011, 01:09 AM
Joined Jun 2011
2 Posts
Quote:
Where are you discharge graphs / real test data etc.

What many fail to realize is that most any LiPoly these days will seem to be very good.
I have a GensAce 2S 3000 mAh hard cased 25C which provides extremely good performance in mt Mamba Max powered Traxxas Rustler.

As I posted in the linked to thread I have tested mmany LiPolys which were either Desire or assembled from Desire cells. I have yet to have one where all of the cells were matched and non lasted even 100 cycles before major drop in performance and capacity.

Xcite were Desire cells as were Outrage among others.

FYI It looks a bit suspicious when one joins and thier very first post is one such as your's. Do not be to surprised if some label you a troll.

Charles
the two guys!
wlnlz2005

flylover0401

carftery is offline Find More Posts by carftery