HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Doubledog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 07, 2011, 01:21 PM
To build or fly today?
United States, AL, Gulf Shores
Joined Feb 2008
605 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
Sold
OS Max SF 61 - Needs love - $30 shipped obo

Dug this out the other day and need to gather up some funds.

Here's the history: Removed several years ago from an old airframe and aparently I didn't pickle it like it should. Ran great and has some time on her. She was locked up from the castor/oil so I took the back plate off & carby and let sit with Amsoil MP to losen it up for a few days.

She now turns over fairly easily but will need a good sitting in a crock pot and some anti-freeze. (works like a champ for removing old gunk), just remove all the gaskets as the antifreeze will deteriorate anything rubber.

*note* One of the hex head screws holding the muffler is stripped at the allen head instert point. Its the one with the allen wrench inside.

I'll take $30 shipped to a US address or best offer. I don't guarantee this engine to run as its going to need a good cleaning throughout. I know if I put forth a strong effort to clean it, she would be fine (me personallly).

I'm shift work but will respond within 12 hours or less.

Jamie
Doubledog is offline Find More Posts by Doubledog
Last edited by Doubledog; Sep 07, 2011 at 01:41 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2011, 01:31 PM
From a Different Planet!
Lagrange, Ohio
Joined Jun 2005
1,031 Posts
Trader Rating: 168
PM sent
edge_pilot is offline Find More Posts by edge_pilot
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My 2 favorite everyday flyers!
Old Sep 07, 2011, 01:38 PM
To build or fly today?
Joined Feb 2008
605 Posts
Edge, you were first but fortunately I put in there OBO and got an offer for the asking price.

EDFPILOT, you've got a message.

Sold pending funds.
Old Sep 07, 2011, 01:41 PM
From a Different Planet!
Lagrange, Ohio
Joined Jun 2005
1,031 Posts
Trader Rating: 168
should have just give you your asking price. Ol well, live and learn
edge_pilot is offline Find More Posts by edge_pilot
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My 2 favorite everyday flyers!
Old Sep 07, 2011, 01:45 PM
To build or fly today?
Joined Feb 2008
605 Posts
Dave, I sent you a PM. Appreciate your understanding and professionalism to the hobby.
Closed Thread