HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 06, 2011, 09:23 AM
Webmaster & Newsletter SVSS
Rio Linda, CA
Joined Feb 2010
121 Posts
Discussion
California Valley XC

Yikes! It's September already. The Cross Country event at California Valley is only weeks away. The dates are Friday 9/23 - Sunday 9/25. I expect to have my new MXC ready in time. Scott Woodward and I will be driving down on Thursday. We're looking for one or two more team members.

Rich Beardsley has promised his world famous Rutherford Grilled chicken on Saturday night. That leaves Thursday and Friday night dinners and 3 days of breakfasts. I was wondering if our fellow SVSS guys want to do some kind of co-op for the remaining meals down there.

Dudley
Dudley Dufort is offline Find More Posts by Dudley Dufort
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2011, 12:18 AM
United States, CA, Diamond Springs
Joined Mar 2004
556 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudley Dufort View Post
Yikes! It's September already. The Cross Country event at California Valley is only weeks away. The dates are Friday 9/23 - Sunday 9/25. I expect to have my new MXC ready in time. Scott Woodward and I will be driving down on Thursday. We're looking for one or two more team members.

Rich Beardsley has promised his world famous Rutherford Grilled chicken on Saturday night. That leaves Thursday and Friday night dinners and 3 days of breakfasts. I was wondering if our fellow SVSS guys want to do some kind of co-op for the remaining meals down there.

Dudley
Kathy and I are absolutely swamped with tomatos so we'll bring a bunch to add to salads, etc. damn goat manure we tilled in is like tomato heroin, the things are 7 ft tall!!
TrekBiker is offline Find More Posts by TrekBiker
Old Sep 15, 2011, 06:29 PM
United States, ID, Meridian
Joined Sep 2011
1 Posts
You WERE the caretaker here, Mr. Grady.
The__Dude is offline Find More Posts by The__Dude