HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 05, 2013, 09:01 AM
I can fix it.
Cochranton, Pa.
Joined Nov 2005
1,388 Posts
Doesn't this say it all?

I have had bad experiences with Banana Hobbies but thought that is wouldn't hurt to check. I am in Pennsylvania.

This is an actual email:
nageotte is online now Find More Posts by nageotte
Last edited by nageotte; Mar 05, 2013 at 09:07 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2013, 09:04 AM
I can fix it.
Cochranton, Pa.
Joined Nov 2005
1,388 Posts
Doesn't this say it all?

Oops!!
nageotte is online now Find More Posts by nageotte
Old Mar 05, 2013, 09:06 AM
Destin,Fl
Joined Nov 2002
588 Posts
Yea I received an email yesterday as well stating they were not going to reduce the price of the P-51 that I had purchased on Friday. I can understand that...I guess
cmk-2 is offline Find More Posts by cmk-2
Old Mar 05, 2013, 11:28 AM
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
Maple Valley, WA
Joined Apr 2006
8,384 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dambit View Post
If you do add a lot of weight, just be careful with the retracts. Grease her in
Absolutely! This is key. It's all good because it forces you to be better and even more attentive on landings.
Aros is offline Find More Posts by Aros
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 05, 2013, 11:41 AM
Thanks Wilber and Orville !.
San Jose Cally
Joined Jan 2004
1,043 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2ner View Post
just saw bananahobbies new price she now cost $419 they went up in price again!!!! wow!!!!
I was looking into buying a p47 but i will wait now and see if scaleflying will carry them. good thing i already have my p51.
If you click on the product its $ 389.00 in the cart.
The $ 419.00 is retail.

Pete
sonic liner is online now Find More Posts by sonic liner
Old Mar 05, 2013, 01:37 PM
The Shetland Flyer
United Kingdom, Scotland, Lerwick
Joined Jun 2008
586 Posts
WooHoo! One large box on its way here I'm onto page 137 of this thread now... pretty much assuming I'll be receiving a V2 (unless there's a V3 that I haven't read about yet), and I've been bookmarking pages of mod interest such as the prop mod, etc. Just hope we get some decent weather this weekend, and I may have to plan some annual leave next week if the weather is promising
RoryG is offline Find More Posts by RoryG
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: South Nesting, Shetland
Old Mar 05, 2013, 03:56 PM
New Zealand, Northland, Kaikohe
Joined Aug 2011
2,656 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aros View Post
Absolutely! This is key. It's all good because it forces you to be better and even more attentive on landings.
Rising to the challenge Aros. In the spirit of a true fighter pilot. I guess it's a mind set thing and you believe what you want to. Well believe me, I'm riding with you on this one. Love to see more videos of take-offs and landings. Just pick out the best ones... no ones going to fuss or adversely criticise I'm sure. From what I've seen of your flying so far your as good as any of us. Nothing to prove. Hope things go well for you.
Kaikokid is offline Find More Posts by Kaikokid
Old Mar 06, 2013, 12:28 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,315 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nageotte View Post
I have had bad experiences with Banana Hobbies but thought that is wouldn't hurt to check. I am in Pennsylvania.

This is an actual email:
Thats because they only use UPS as there shipping
Mikemynameis is online now Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
Old Mar 06, 2013, 12:29 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,315 Posts
Free Shipping at BH as well on all there FMS line
Old Mar 06, 2013, 01:04 PM
Destin,Fl
Joined Nov 2002
588 Posts
For those of you that have the Assan Gear Sequencer...HELP! I have been able to get it to Mode 2 but am not able to figure out anything else any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 06, 2013, 01:22 PM
The Shetland Flyer
United Kingdom, Scotland, Lerwick
Joined Jun 2008
586 Posts
Page 201 now, so 2/5 the way through... it's great night time reading! Can I ask if the FMS built retracts are now standard and if they are up to the job? If not I'll order a set of e-flight 60-120s and maybe a set of offset oleo aluminium struts and fit them before I fly.

Cheers,

Rory
RoryG is offline Find More Posts by RoryG
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: South Nesting, Shetland
Old Mar 06, 2013, 01:26 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,315 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk-2 View Post
For those of you that have the Assan Gear Sequencer...HELP! I have been able to get it to Mode 2 but am not able to figure out anything else any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
At 1st when I did my friends I was lost but figured out how to do it. To set the setting for the gear and doors you push both buttons at the same time for the last 2 buttons and then you use the the 1st and 2nd button to go through each setting and the 3rd and 4th button to increase and decrease the rates. I think thats right
Old Mar 06, 2013, 01:43 PM
Destin,Fl
Joined Nov 2002
588 Posts
I did press the two buttons on the left to get to Mode 2 but the two on the right labeled VOL+ and VOL- is what has me scratching my head... and I don't want to get is reversed and burn up the LG or door servos.
Old Mar 06, 2013, 01:50 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
Quote:
Assam gear & door sequencer (6 min 15 sec)
Maybe this can help?
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Old Mar 06, 2013, 01:55 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,315 Posts
Quote:
I did press the two buttons on the left to get to Mode 2 but the two on the right labeled VOL+ and VOL- is what has me scratching my head... and I don't want to get is reversed and burn up the LG or door servos.
Press those 2 at the same time and it will go into setting up the delay and end points , it doesnt reverse nothing