HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 06, 2011, 02:27 AM
Joined Nov 2008
221 Posts
Discussion
Precision Aerobatics Bandit - First flight test video and review

We were able to fly the PA Bandit this morning - so we got out the cameras to film and edit an honest initial impressions review - as well as lots of cinematic vision of the bandit in Action.

The review also covers comparisons to other models in the PA line up (specifically Addictions and Extra / KMDs)

- as well as the advantages of using the optimised Ipas power system (which -frankly -is just incredible)

Precision Aerobatics Bandit - First Flight Test and review impressions (6 min 59 sec)
Reflex Films is offline Find More Posts by Reflex Films
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2011, 04:38 AM
Australia, VIC, Yallambie
Joined Aug 2009
436 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflex Films View Post
We were able to fly the PA Bandit this morning - so we got out the cameras to film and edit an honest initial impressions review - as well as lots of cinematic vision of the bandit in Action.

The review also covers comparisons to other models in the PA line up (specifically Addictions and Extra / KMDs)

- as well as the advantages of using the optimised Ipas power system (which -frankly -is just incredible)

http://vimeo.com/28641907
You guys do a great job with your films for PA. They are a very high standard, the best i think in the rc world. Every film i see maks me want to buy and fly that plane. Dont Stop!!

higcell is offline Find More Posts by higcell
Old Sep 09, 2011, 12:14 AM
United States, CA, Sebastopol
Joined Dec 2010
7,504 Posts
Looks fantastic. Just sorry they put a bunch of bullet holes in the paint scheme... really juvenile and I wouldn't be caught dead with it anywhere. I guess it'll be the Extra 260 for me when I pull the trigger.
erkq is offline Find More Posts by erkq
Old Sep 09, 2011, 12:40 AM
Denver Colorado
Joined Jan 2010
921 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkq View Post
Looks fantastic. Just sorry they put a bunch of bullet holes in the paint scheme... really juvenile and I wouldn't be caught dead with it anywhere. I guess it'll be the Extra 260 for me when I pull the trigger.
I find it funny you actually think they made that part of the paint scheme.

Decals.... they do wonderful things
grubby is offline Find More Posts by grubby
Old Sep 09, 2011, 01:25 AM
Joined Dec 2010
7,504 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by grubby View Post
I find it funny you actually think they made that part of the paint scheme.

Decals.... they do wonderful things
If each hole is a separate decal, then fine. If it's built into the larger decals, not so fine. I suspect the latter, but we shall see.

BTW, I've watched some videos of this, one claimed to have been shot in 30mph wind. Holy cr@p! Maybe it IS worth a few stupid bullet holes.
Old Sep 09, 2011, 03:28 AM
What will happen if ....Oh....
Australia, VIC, Sale
Joined Oct 2007
324 Posts
Hey erkq, its all good! Each hole is on a seperate decal, except for a couple of them where there are two together. Those are the ones you see behind the canopy.
OSOFAM is offline Find More Posts by OSOFAM
Old Sep 09, 2011, 08:58 AM
Joined Dec 2010
7,504 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSOFAM View Post
Hey erkq, its all good! Each hole is on a seperate decal, except for a couple of them where there are two together. Those are the ones you see behind the canopy.
Thanks! My wallet feels lighter already.