HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Wing&aPrayer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 05, 2011, 05:30 PM
Angels-Zero
Reno, Nevada
Joined Dec 2005
134 Posts
Trader Rating: 95
Sold
E*Star PZL-104 Wilga Kit

I bought this a while back here from another RCG'er and my plans have changed R/C, so I am going to sell this one now. Unfortunately, the cowl was split during shipping but I contacted espritmodel and they have replacements for $20. Looks like an easy repair though, clean slice. Also, the clear plastic sheet for the windows are rubbed with enough light scratches that I would replace but I suppose it is useable. Original seller did not disclose this but I am and as such will take a loss at $125 shipped CONUS.
These are extremely detailed and precice kits with front slats on leading edge and flaps + ailerons for true STOL performance.
Check out the video and pix at:

http://www.espritmodel.com/pzl104-wilga-kit.aspx

I also have the recommended AXi 2808/24 brushless motor which is still sealed in original factory package I can toss in for an extra $50

PM for paypal info
Wing&aPrayer is online now Find More Posts by Wing&aPrayer
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread