HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mjbennett9, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 05, 2011, 11:30 AM
ARMY ATC (93C)
United States, TX, Grapevine
Joined Jan 2005
1,114 Posts
Trader Rating: 135
Sold
eFlite T34 Mentor in EXCELLENT Condition. Upgrades & EXTRAS!! Local only

Moving (again). Keeping smaller planes so far, but could list them too. We'll see.

Has upgraded ESC and motor. ESC is a castle creations ICE 75. Motor is upgraded from power 25 to power 32. Prop upgraded to Master air screw (and have an extra too). Cockpit reinforced for heavier battery. Flies beautifully on a 4S 5000mah 25C battery. Yes, I said 4S 5000mah. Plenty of power and easily 6 to 8 minute flights on full throttle.

There is a few dings on canopy from when I was careless and didn't click on canopy correctly. Wing has a minor tear (see pic) from over packing the car with planes. grrr. I have a brand new extra wing included as well. It's new from Horizon, but flaps only work in normal flying position. not adjustable. They send me a new pair which are on the plane and have a working servo flap. The extra new wing is 100% just not adjustable flap. I no longer use flap. I think it lands better without the flap.

It also has upgraded alumunimum hubbed wheels with real rubber. They not only look beautiful, but work awesome! that cheap foam looks and performs horribly.

Lastly, (4) 4S 5000mah 25C batteries!!! Balanced after each flight and stored at storage capacity. Batteries alone with shipping were around $180 - about 3 months new.

$400 firm for all that I am including and with extras like new wing in the box, etc. An empty shell of a plane with no electronics is $199 at horizon.

If it doesn't sell, I'll take with me.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Empty plane retails $200 http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=EFL4150
ICE 75 retails $100 http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ID=CSEPHXICE75
AR6200 retails $70 - can't find link
Wing set retails $120 http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=EFL4801
Motor retails $75 http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...odID=EFLM4032A
Batteries retail $160 plus shipping http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbycity/s...idproduct=9179
mjbennett9 is offline Find More Posts by mjbennett9
Last edited by mjbennett9; Sep 05, 2011 at 11:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 05, 2011, 06:27 PM
Joined Oct 2010
108 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
mj:
Sounds like a dumb question but is the NEW wing (without the flaps) pictured and/or do you still have a wing WITH flaps? The head-on pic doesn't seem to have flap cutouts. I know somebody about two hrs away that is interested. Thanks
jamboF4 is offline Find More Posts by jamboF4
Old Sep 05, 2011, 07:13 PM
ARMY ATC (93C)
Joined Jan 2005
1,114 Posts
Hi. I prolly didnt explain it right. Both the installed wing and boxed wing have flaps. The plane in pic has fully working flaps via servo.

The boxed wing has flaps installed as well and is fully flyable. Its just that its best adjusted n left as is in the normal flying poaition. Theres probably some play to extend the boxed wing flap down some though. The boxed wing was what came with the plane. It was flyable just fine but since i bought it new, i should get a 100% wing. Horizon sent me one n let me keep the "old" one. Wen it came it was crushed. Lol. They sent me a third one which i put on the plane-after swapping servos. I then boxed up the first wing. Hope that explains it.
Old Sep 05, 2011, 07:16 PM
Plane and Heli Abuser
United States, MO, St Louis
Joined Aug 2010
357 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
MJ
I am way too far for local pick-up but would be interested to know where you got those awesome wheels/tires......would love to have a set for my Habu.

Can you please tell?

Thanks

Ron
Pilot in MO is offline Find More Posts by Pilot in MO
Old Sep 05, 2011, 07:20 PM
ARMY ATC (93C)
Joined Jan 2005
1,114 Posts
Dont recall forsure but search for SLG wheels. Im on phone or id look myself