HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 05, 2011, 07:04 AM
Türkiye, Muğla, Marmaris
Joined Sep 2011
8 Posts
Discussion
Rc Club for Marmaris ?!

Merhaba everybody,
it seems, there is no RC Club in the Marmaris Region. Is anybody interested to get one started? I am German but live in Turkey / Marmaris and I would apreciate some RC Freaks to get together and start something funny. I think about an Airfield and a Car Race Track with a small Food/Drink Searvice (Büfe) Club Structure / Commercial / Fun whatsoever - Ideas? Let me know!
Selam, Tom
vivasolo is offline Find More Posts by vivasolo
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2011, 05:21 PM
Joined Dec 2011
99 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivasolo View Post
Merhaba everybody,
it seems, there is no RC Club in the Marmaris Region. Is anybody interested to get one started? I am German but live in Turkey / Marmaris and I would apreciate some RC Freaks to get together and start something funny. I think about an Airfield and a Car Race Track with a small Food/Drink Searvice (Büfe) Club Structure / Commercial / Fun whatsoever - Ideas? Let me know!
Selam, Tom
hi,
we just started rc hobby with my friend. and interested about planes. we got 3 planes now and when we got free time going for fly around marmaris.
marmarisleee is offline Find More Posts by marmarisleee
Old Dec 30, 2011, 02:44 AM
Türkiye, Muğla, Marmaris
Joined Sep 2011
8 Posts
Hi Rahmi, did you glue the wing back on?
I hope the weather will be fine after new year to fly a bit and get some sucuk on the mangal.
Selam, Thomas
Old Jan 17, 2012, 04:36 PM
Joined Dec 2011
99 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivasolo View Post
Hi Rahmi, did you glue the wing back on?
I hope the weather will be fine after new year to fly a bit and get some sucuk on the mangal.
Selam, Thomas
hi thomas,
i glue the wing back. everything ok my brother bought wilga 2000 from hk and did maiden flight. tomorrow ( 18 jan ) afternoon we will go gokova for fly and bbq party with sucuk. if you have free time join us. take care ..
marmarisleee is offline Find More Posts by marmarisleee
Old Mar 06, 2012, 04:11 AM
Türkiye, Muğla, Marmaris
Joined Sep 2011
8 Posts
Hi Rahmi, ı am back from Carib, i guess i go flying on wednesday. weather looks fine. ı have to maiden the big piper cub.

cheers, Thomas
Old May 31, 2012, 04:19 PM
West Midlands, United Kingdom
Joined Sep 2008
11 Posts
Did you guys start a club? I'm on holiday in Icmeler next week. Is there a model shop in the area?
Frostbite-UK is offline Find More Posts by Frostbite-UK