Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by mrw3685, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 04, 2011, 12:51 PM
United States, SC, Beaufort
Joined Apr 2006
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
(2) Nine Eagles Bravo III's + Parts

I have for sale two Nine-Eagles Bravo III's with metal carrying case and everything that came with it. They'll have the replacement blades, charger, battery (2 or 1 depending), controller, screw driver, etc. These were my deployment entertainment package and man did I have a blast, but now that I'm home, I don't have much use for them.

The first Bravo III is originally mine. Has about 25 flights under it's belt, and minus me having the glue the T-Tail to prevent further cracking, it's essentially perfect. I dipped the landing gear in epoxy to prevent them from cracking as I went through 2 sets in Afghanistan, where parts aren't easy to come by. It flies great. I'm asking $50 + $7 shipping.

The second Bravo III is originally my roommates. It has about 3 flights under it's belt. Why? Because he bent the inner shaft and we didn't have a replacement part for it and at the time they were sold out online. The crash which rprisingly uninteresting cracked his fuselage down the middle as well, but is easily glueable and/or replaceable. The landing gear on this one are cracked as well. It will need a new inner shaft for like $2 as well as a new upper blade which comes with the kit already. This kit only has 1 battery as the other one was faulty upon delivery and we never bothered to get a new one. I'm asking $35 + $7 shipping.

I also have a metric ton of parts that I would like to sell, all brand-new in the package. Lets just say I stocked up since they were sold out for such a long time. I have:
(7) Under T-Shaped Holders / Swash Plates
(1) Screw Set
(2) Rotor Blade sets (4 blades each)
(1) Ball linkage set
(1) Rocket Pod set
(1) Gear set
(2) Flybars
(2) Black Landing Skids with connector
(4) Collar Sets
(3) Collar sets with just the aluminum colloar remaining, used the black plastic one.

I paid about $37 for all these parts, will sell for $25 + $4 shipping.

I accept Paypal and if you have any further questions, email me at michaelwebb79AThotmailDOTcom. I've attached some photos to represent what I've described as best as I can. Thanks and good luck!
mrw3685 is offline Find More Posts by mrw3685
to remove ads between posts