HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 03, 2011, 11:26 AM
Joined Aug 2011
179 Posts
Discussion
How to make a switch to use with tx/rx?

Hi,

I want to turn something on and off via my tx/rx on my quad which I am going to add later (I will show it when it is done!).

What is the best way to create such a on/off switch? Are there micro relays I can use?

It has to handle two AAA batteries in series, so about 3v@1A at full load.

I assume a relay as the rx is just a voltage which can open/close the relay to make the switch turn on/off.

I would have assumed loads of people have done something like this so any pointers appreciated.

Cheers

ice.
icedfusion is offline Find More Posts by icedfusion
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2011, 11:35 AM
Joined Aug 2011
179 Posts
Cheers for that, sometimes I forget to google it when I am reading stuff here. In fact, I hobbyking probably sell one as welll.

Cheers

ice.
icedfusion is offline Find More Posts by icedfusion
Old Sep 03, 2011, 11:38 AM
Hawaii
Joined Feb 2003
5,952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedfusion View Post
Cheers for that, sometimes I forget to google it when I am reading stuff here. In fact, I hobbyking probably sell one as welll.

Cheers

ice.
Yes they do.
SeismicCWave is offline Find More Posts by SeismicCWave
Old Sep 03, 2011, 11:41 AM
Suspended Account
UK, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
Joined Feb 2007
4,133 Posts
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=8833

i used that to switch my lights on and off no need for extra batteries wires direct to lipo
n3m1s1s is offline Find More Posts by n3m1s1s
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)