SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Airplane,Ed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 01, 2011, 05:58 PM
Airplane Ed
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Feb 2011
131 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
For Sale
Air frame sold Now parting Trex 700 Nitro LE FBLw DX8 radio or wo radio or part out

Air frame sold now parting out !! Trex 700 Nitro FBL w DX8 radio
I am selling a Trex 700 LE Nitro FBL ready to fly with Spektrum DX8 radio
has OS 91 HZ-R engine(pumped regulated engine)
Total-G fbl controller all align servo's 3 x 610s 1 650 for tail new stock canopy still in box outrage 3600 mah rec battery plus extra parts new in package I will itemize a list of later
DX8 has was bought new by me (I have receipt) this year and was sent to Horizon on recall and is totally updated with no problems now
I will only part out heli if I see alot of interest in doing so but will only do so if Full Frame sells first
There is to many particulars to list right now and I will go more in detail this weekend and get more pictures up too
I WILL not respond to low ballers.All prices are quoted Pay-Pal if as gift otherwise add %3 to any price
Shipping will be free to anywhere in US lower 48 and will ship as parcel post and that is slow,probably 7-10 days but is free(((No international sales)))
If you want something quicker you can pay actual postage to get it shipped First class priority and also if you want it insured that is on you
I am not responsible once it is in mail.
I would really like anyone interested to see it fly first if you are anywhere near the Houston area North or south
I fly at both areas since I belong to 2 different clubs
Only flaw is tank and muffler could be replaced.I had a low to the ground tip over causing dent in muffler and heat from muffler to melt a small area of the side of the tank,but it does not effect the performance
EVERY other part was replaced with new and it flies awesome
I just have too many if there is such a thing with having 3 soon to be 4 600's in nitro and electric and need to pair it down some
I have %100 positive feedback here runryder and under same user name on ebay
It flies rock solid and runs great with lots of power
Total setup w radio shipped = $1400.00
air frame only complete with bearings,bearing blocks clutch head and all main and tail blades = $450.00 (((the kit only with blades sells for $609.00 on grand rc)) plus you get the fbl head and align fbl blades instead of stock fb head and blades
If someone buiys the airframe then I will start selling the rest ie engine electronics etc http://grandrc.com/Nitro-Helis-&-Par...duct_info.html
I work weird hours and alot of them so be patient for replies
my direct email is mredlloyd@gmail.com
You can also email me your ph # and let me know best time to call and I will try to accommodate you that way too
Thanks for looking
Airplane,Ed is offline Find More Posts by Airplane,Ed
Last edited by Airplane,Ed; Sep 04, 2011 at 01:08 PM. Reason: change
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2011, 11:26 PM
Airplane Ed
Joined Feb 2011
131 Posts
Big price drop

The entire package for $1250.00 wow!!!
Everything but radio $950.00
Airframe only w blades and fbl head $375.00
If these prices aren't enough to impress anyone I will just keep it and fly the sucker
Old Sep 03, 2011, 07:21 AM
See the Fur Fly
Dayton, OH
Joined Oct 2006
926 Posts
Trader Rating: 155
Very nice package. Very nice price. By far one of the best deals on a 700 I've seen in a year. I wish I had the funds. All I can think of is that times are still tuff. Quality higher ticket items just don't move like the cheapie stuff, unless the right buyer comes along to appreciate it. You get what you pay for still holds true though.

Good luck with your sale
FNFAL is offline Find More Posts by FNFAL
Old Sep 03, 2011, 07:30 AM
Airplane Ed
Joined Feb 2011
131 Posts
Thanks for kind words
No worries,if it don't sell the good news is I will still have it and fly it
Old Sep 03, 2011, 09:07 AM
See the Fur Fly
Dayton, OH
Joined Oct 2006
926 Posts
Trader Rating: 155
You're welcome...just keep your listing up for a couple weeks if need be. With time somebody will travel by and realize this is perfect for them and too good to pass up. Cheers.
FNFAL is offline Find More Posts by FNFAL
Last edited by FNFAL; Sep 03, 2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old Sep 04, 2011, 01:09 PM
Airplane Ed
Joined Feb 2011
131 Posts

Airframe sold so now parting out
Let me know what you will want
Up for grabs is Motor (OS 91 HZ-R)(regulated) wo clutch or cooling fan = $275.00
FBL align 3G blades = $75.00
Total-G excellent working condition = $250.00((SOLD))
Spektrum DX8 with 1600 mah lipo and special charger to charge by just opening the battery cover and plugging in balance plug(You don't charge this one through regular charger port) plus will include the regular stock battery and the wall charger = $325.00
Last edited by Airplane,Ed; Sep 05, 2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old Sep 04, 2011, 01:09 PM
Airplane Ed
Joined Feb 2011
131 Posts
BTW the radio has been updated by horizon