HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 06, 2011, 12:24 AM
Joined Oct 2011
2 Posts
Dynam C47

I am also looking for parts for the same plane, I need the two plastic motor covers (I plan to replace the motors with the 2215-1150 KV Exceed RC Rockets) can you help me out with the parts that i need?
dldedeaux is offline Find More Posts by dldedeaux
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2011, 12:52 AM
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined May 2011
34 Posts
Ill save you the let down bro. These people said they were going to help me. Then once they found out my entire plane was a dud. They were trying to figure a way to make it right. So after 12 days of emailing and going over credit card return methods. They said I was going to get a refund for my purchase. Instead they gave me a whole $13.00 and said thank you please accept this as a discount towards a new plane when i was told was going to be my full refund. 149.00. Guess they make the rules as they go along. Which is degrading. Cause that wont even replace a wheel on the thing. I sent the $13 back to them. They could have fixed it right and sent me a new plane with the right parts in working order. So what ill end up doing is packing this piece of ish back in a crappy box like it came in and address it to Raiden James along with $13 reciept. This is far from being over. I've spent waaaay to much money with them to get a lousy $13 to apply to a new purchase.
fpsphoto is offline Find More Posts by fpsphoto
Old Oct 06, 2011, 01:35 AM
Joined Oct 2011
2 Posts
Wow sorry to hear that you are getting jerked around....i mean that really sucks. I lost a porp during flight and as a result crashed but i have learned over time that since i am not dealing with a brick and mortar business you just go on. The one thing that i noticed about the plane upon arrival was that the motor shafts were way to thin to withstand much of anything but i did not expect them them to snap spontaneously. Nonetheless, i will simply replace the motors with something better and and epoxy the damaged areas of the plane...i just snapped a wing! I do however need the plastic covers for the "vanity" of the aircraft...i have decided it is only for training purposes.
dldedeaux is offline Find More Posts by dldedeaux
Old Oct 06, 2011, 07:18 PM
Joined Jul 2011
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpsphoto View Post
Ill save you the let down bro. These people said they were going to help me. Then once they found out my entire plane was a dud. They were trying to figure a way to make it right. So after 12 days of emailing and going over credit card return methods. They said I was going to get a refund for my purchase. Instead they gave me a whole $13.00 and said thank you please accept this as a discount towards a new plane when i was told was going to be my full refund. 149.00. Guess they make the rules as they go along. Which is degrading. Cause that wont even replace a wheel on the thing. I sent the $13 back to them. They could have fixed it right and sent me a new plane with the right parts in working order. So what ill end up doing is packing this piece of ish back in a crappy box like it came in and address it to Raiden James along with $13 reciept. This is far from being over. I've spent waaaay to much money with them to get a lousy $13 to apply to a new purchase.

No where in our emails, forums posts, and private messages did I state I would be refunding you the entire plane. I honestly did as much as I could. I told you because of the order being out of warranty, there really isnt anything we would be able to do about it. I still managed to get you a discount. I know its not as much as youd have liked, but that is the most I was able to fight for to get you. Im sorry about the inconvenience and the confusion, but because the item is out of warranty there isnt much we could do.
raidenjames is offline Find More Posts by raidenjames
Old Oct 06, 2011, 07:19 PM
Joined Jul 2011
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dldedeaux View Post
I am also looking for parts for the same plane, I need the two plastic motor covers (I plan to replace the motors with the 2215-1150 KV Exceed RC Rockets) can you help me out with the parts that i need?
We are able to special order parts for you. If you have a previous order number with us I can put in the request for you

James
raidenjames is offline Find More Posts by raidenjames
Old Oct 06, 2011, 07:43 PM
Joined May 2011
34 Posts
sure its out of warranty, i told you in the beginning bro that it was reported that the wrong plane arrived and your company did nothing. I still would have just dealt with it because my buddy started this thread is the only reason i perused it any further. Just what exactly was that going to fix on my plane. Honestly if you wanted to stay on anyone's good side you should have just said there's nothing your company could do about it. $13 is barely 10% that I could have already gotten myself without the person who said just give him a couple dollars to shut up. The fact is I STILL have a GROUNDED plane. I trade you 140+ and you gave me a stickerless malfunctioned plane. Bottom Line. Bad thing is, I ordered the white one and I got the Green Military version. The box was even labeled wrong. 14 days went by till someone realized what i was telling them. So I kept the plane. Its freaking about as useless as the tip money you guys gave me. I made more than that taking the trash out when i was little bro.
Im sending your plane back to you in a weathered box with a the label of a different plane. Ill make sure I spend $13 on the shipping to get it back to you. Consider it a gift from someone who's spent $600+ in the past 3 months from your websites, Hobbypartz, and Nitro planes. Cause I damn sure wont be doing it anymore and with the $13.00 i sent back to your company Nitro Models. Tell them to pay someone a dollar a day and get some freaking quality control around these planes. It will save you guys alot of returns and headaches from guys who just want to fly their planes like me.

**** dldedeaux

I do quite a bit of work design and web related stuff for several hobby stores and other REAL RC manufactures. Id be glad to get you a hook up on something that WILL work for your plane. No reason you should go back and buy something else that is going to break on you from these guys.
Last edited by fpsphoto; Oct 06, 2011 at 07:45 PM. Reason: cause i wanted to try and be nicer on my post
Old Oct 06, 2011, 07:49 PM
Joined May 2011
34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dldedeaux View Post
Wow sorry to hear that you are getting jerked around....i mean that really sucks. I lost a porp during flight and as a result crashed but i have learned over time that since i am not dealing with a brick and mortar business you just go on. The one thing that i noticed about the plane upon arrival was that the motor shafts were way to thin to withstand much of anything but i did not expect them them to snap spontaneously. Nonetheless, i will simply replace the motors with something better and and epoxy the damaged areas of the plane...i just snapped a wing! I do however need the plastic covers for the "vanity" of the aircraft...i have decided it is only for training purposes.
diesel and I have come to the obvious... and not to buy anymore of these cheap planes..... maybe for the frame only and a little trip to Don's Rc for a Wicked Combo. but other than that they are just selling sometimes flying EPoop"O Foam
Old Apr 17, 2012, 11:20 AM
Joined Apr 2012
2 Posts
crappy nitro planes

this thread is waaaay old but nitro planes gave me the runaround too but only about the prop spinner. 1 of mine was stripped and after not getting it like they promised they stopped responding to my emails. NEVER use nitroplanes.
billnug is offline Find More Posts by billnug
Old Apr 17, 2012, 12:05 PM
Joined May 2011
34 Posts
keep the thread going.... I would have gladly returned this turd I have. I didn't even get to fly mine. feel lucky if you did. They should have replaced it manufacturer defect but that would have made too much sense. The other hobby stores take and honor this type of stuff. had I been flying it and ran it into something yea, my fault hobby 101. but this wasn't the case. he'll my stickers were all bubbled off.
Old Jul 03, 2012, 01:13 PM
Joined Jul 2012
7 Posts
My turn

Nimwitplanes sent me the wrong plane also. Ordered the skybus, sent the C-47. They sent me an RMA # but I figured if I had to pay to return what they messed up, I may as well keep it. Gave me a refund for the difference in price. Started to put it together with the Skybus manual (wrong manual for the wrong plane) when I discovered parts were missing. Told them what was missing: (should have had 40's instead of 30's, fiberglass rod was missing, which was in error on my part. Found it taped to the OUTSIDE of the wing box; elevator control piece was supposed to have been attached to the elevator, it wasn't, don't know where it is). They said I could return it as long as it wasn't glued. Well, excuse me, I did glue it because the directions (wrong manual for the wrong plane) told me to before I knew what was missing. SOL. Piece-mealed it together. Looked good. Proud of myself. Let's fly it. Took off fine. Twenty feet in the air: hard left, no control, CRASH!. Pilot error. I'm new at this sort of thing. Rebuilt it. Gave it to a pro to fly. He did trimming on the ground. Ran a couple of test t/o to the end of runway. All set. Took off with no problem. Twenty feet in the air: hard left, no control, CRASH! Wings split. Shafts bend and busted. Motor torn off.
Should have just returned it when I opened the box and found the wrong plane.

The Gods look down and laugh.

It would be a better world for the kids if the parents had to eat the spinach.
Chris109 is offline Find More Posts by Chris109
Old Jul 07, 2012, 09:03 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
Joined Aug 2007
3,516 Posts
i bought a 800MM P-51 from them a couple months ago.. the elevator stabs were bowed like a banana....they wouldn't even give me a reply !!! plane is still sitting in the box. i don't fool with them anymore
KCinNC is offline Find More Posts by KCinNC