Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Aug 31, 2011, 11:51 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2005
299 Posts
Help!
Lost plane at Temple Hill-reward if found

Good morning!

Yesterday I maidened my Silent Squadron Me-163A at Temple Hill in Pomona, CA. It flew very well, but unfortunately a hawk started to chase it aggressively and I had to maneuver hard to avoid being hit. This led me to overshoot the landing pattern and I landed on the backside of the slope (facing east).

It was getting late and I had no time to search it. It is somewhere in the east side of the slope-I was standing by the bench that has no seat (the one on the right as one faces toward the back side). Oh, and this was in the main hill (not the DS one). The plane landed almost in front of my eyesight as I was facing the backside from that truncated bench.

So, Temple Hill flyers, if you can find this plane I will give you a monetary reward.

Below are photos of the finished plane.

Thanks!
Zé Povinho is online now Find More Posts by Zé Povinho
Last edited by Zé Povinho; Aug 31, 2011 at 06:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts