SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 14, 2011, 06:08 AM
Registered User
malcr001's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, Gt Lon
Joined Nov 2007
2,646 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by haidar View Post
OMG! after all my problems with this quad, you still want the frame? You must really like the design.
lol I keep telling you I dont care squat about the electronics I wont be using them lol. The kit doesnt come with the case either and the blades are not a problem either. Your esc problem, and used marks on the case blades is not a concern to me.
Also its not only me who just likes the frame acording to multiple lotusrc dealers a lot of other people just want the frame. Lotusrc will be supplying a frame only naked version but not for some time until the T580P+ has been available on the market for some months.

If anyone wants the motors etc let me know. Also haidar have you recieved/ordered replacement esc's? If not then I could always send you mine.
malcr001 is offline Find More Posts by malcr001
Last edited by malcr001; Sep 14, 2011 at 06:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2011, 07:28 AM
Suspended Account
UK, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
Joined Feb 2007
4,133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcr001 View Post
lol I keep telling you I dont care squat about the electronics I wont be using them lol. The kit doesnt come with the case either and the blades are not a problem either. Your esc problem, and used marks on the case blades is not a concern to me.
Also its not only me who just likes the frame acording to multiple lotusrc dealers a lot of other people just want the frame. Lotusrc will be supplying a frame only naked version but not for some time until the T580P+ has been available on the market for some months.

If anyone wants the motors etc let me know. Also haidar have you recieved/ordered replacement esc's? If not then I could always send you mine.
i might be interested send me a PM with what you had in mind tradewise for FC and esc's, i roasted mine while doing test vids and mods to a knackered t580 i got and cant finish the set of vids because lotusrc didnt send out replacement parts as promised
n3m1s1s is offline Find More Posts by n3m1s1s
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 14, 2011, 08:04 AM
Registered User
malcr001's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, Gt Lon
Joined Nov 2007
2,646 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3m1s1s View Post
i might be interested send me a PM with what you had in mind tradewise for FC and esc's, i roasted mine while doing test vids and mods to a knackered t580 i got and cant finish the set of vids because lotusrc didnt send out replacement parts as promised
Will do, just to let you know I dont have mine yet. Probably give it another week.
malcr001 is offline Find More Posts by malcr001
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2011, 11:31 AM
Suspended Account
UK, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
Joined Feb 2007
4,133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcr001 View Post
Will do, just to let you know I dont have mine yet. Probably give it another week.
yea no worries bruv and no rush for the record multiwii works really well and is a great flight controller for the price but needs tuning for best results if you not that way inclined a fy90q will give you simular results and may be easier to setup as you dont nee a pc to tune it

last good thing about the fy90q is that is what Yin was using when he released the original t580 videos that had everyone sooo impressed with how the t580 flew sooooo........
n3m1s1s is offline Find More Posts by n3m1s1s
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 14, 2011, 12:16 PM
Suspended Account
UK, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
Joined Feb 2007
4,133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by haidar View Post
hahaha... i like you nemisis!
any update with your faulty esc bruv?
n3m1s1s is offline Find More Posts by n3m1s1s
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 14, 2011, 12:17 PM
Haidar
haidar's Avatar
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling Jaya
Joined Sep 2008
165 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcr001 View Post
lol I keep telling you I dont care squat about the electronics I wont be using them lol. The kit doesnt come with the case either and the blades are not a problem either. Your esc problem, and used marks on the case blades is not a concern to me.
Also its not only me who just likes the frame acording to multiple lotusrc dealers a lot of other people just want the frame. Lotusrc will be supplying a frame only naked version but not for some time until the T580P+ has been available on the market for some months.

If anyone wants the motors etc let me know. Also haidar have you recieved/ordered replacement esc's? If not then I could always send you mine.
Yes Malcr001, i dont mind having some spare ESC if you want to sell them. Please email me how much do you have in mind. Thanks.
haidar is offline Find More Posts by haidar
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2011, 12:22 PM
Haidar
haidar's Avatar
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling Jaya
Joined Sep 2008
165 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3m1s1s View Post
any update with your faulty esc bruv?
I have already requested for replacements..heaven knows when it will arrive..
In the mean time, i am taking your advice, my friend is helping me replace all electronics with stand alone stuffs. Its raining everday in Kuala Lumpur these few days, so no chance for a test flight yet.
haidar is offline Find More Posts by haidar
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2011, 12:28 PM
Registered User
malcr001's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, Gt Lon
Joined Nov 2007
2,646 Posts
I really dont know cost wise guys, I dont have any guides on how much these parts go for separetly so make me an offer. n3m1s1s probly has an edge though seeing hes in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3m1s1s View Post
i might be interested send me a PM with what you had in mind tradewise for FC and esc's, i roasted mine while doing test vids and mods to a knackered t580 i got and cant finish the set of vids because lotusrc didnt send out replacement parts as promised
Quote:
Originally Posted by haidar View Post
Yes Malcr001, i dont mind having some spare ESC if you want to sell them. Please email me how much do you have in mind. Thanks.
malcr001 is offline Find More Posts by malcr001
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2011, 01:01 PM
Suspended Account
UK, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
Joined Feb 2007
4,133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcr001 View Post
I really dont know cost wise guys, I dont have any guides on how much these parts go for separetly so make me an offer. n3m1s1s probly has an edge though seeing hes in the U.K.
just up the road you mean ruislip to wycombe 20 mins?
n3m1s1s is offline Find More Posts by n3m1s1s
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 14, 2011, 01:05 PM
Suspended Account
UK, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
Joined Feb 2007
4,133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by haidar View Post
I have already requested for replacements..heaven knows when it will arrive..
In the mean time, i am taking your advice, my friend is helping me replace all electronics with stand alone stuffs. Its raining everday in Kuala Lumpur these few days, so no chance for a test flight yet.
ok thats good as the t580 frame aint too bad when arms break (they will) replace with arrow shafts MUCH STRONGER and already designed for high speed impacts

so what electronics did you go for?
n3m1s1s is offline Find More Posts by n3m1s1s
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 14, 2011, 01:16 PM
Registered User
malcr001's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, Gt Lon
Joined Nov 2007
2,646 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3m1s1s View Post
just up the road you mean ruislip to wycombe 20 mins?
lol yep your pretty close to me.
malcr001 is offline Find More Posts by malcr001
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2011, 12:40 PM
Haidar
haidar's Avatar
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling Jaya
Joined Sep 2008
165 Posts
Hmmm dead silence from the LotusRC team and alishanmao too...
haidar is offline Find More Posts by haidar
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2011, 11:13 AM
Haidar
haidar's Avatar
Malaysia, Selangor, Petaling Jaya
Joined Sep 2008
165 Posts
, now i noticed thisMore problems

After 1 flight, 1 smoked board now i noticed this:
I only applied normal pressure in getting them in place. The Angel eye 14x4.7 props had minute cracks. Must be cheap plastic. Hate to think if broke in midflight with my camera on the quad....
haidar is offline Find More Posts by haidar
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2011, 11:46 AM
Registered User
malcr001's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, Gt Lon
Joined Nov 2007
2,646 Posts
The cracking looks pretty bad.
malcr001 is offline Find More Posts by malcr001
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2011, 12:46 PM
Registered User
Rc Heli Halle's Avatar
Berlin / Germany
Joined Feb 2010
686 Posts
Old German Tester T580 flys.......

Hi from RCHHB,

my T580 flys fine. Video from Kite Event in Potsdam / Germany Weekend.

http://youtu.be/Zrf6W4WG63A

Also I have made a Mod for a Rc Multicopter Beginner at his T580.

Like a mine, each esc extra, + Ferrite Rings at Power line, extra Caps, longer Landing Gear and Alumnium Motor Arms.

Lotus RC will not offer these better Alu Arms. So I do.

4 Alu Motorarms , ready drilled, Original Length for 18.- - Shipping extra !
If need and want buy , mail to rchelihalle@freenet.de, only PayPal accept.
I made all Holes 2,5mm , so I tested, I can adjust disalignment from Motors and the Alu Arms better to FC Haousing better.






Cam Mount on Pic without Servos ! His wish ! The Owner mount his own.

The Handmade Alu Cam Mount for Roll / Nick Servos , w. universal Mount Plate - ( Servos not included ! ) -
is avalible from me for 40.- - shipping not included . It is made to order , I need 5 Days ( is nly my Hobby ) and you can mail me what you want in Dimension.

I have put two Digital Servos, Metalgear from CONRAD on.
http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/2...07063&ref=list
Buy good once, my first was cheap and need much Amp, so FC goes hot.
And digital is must, because the Signal from FC is Digital, normal servos not work and can burn FC.
Rc Heli Halle is offline Find More Posts by Rc Heli Halle
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product ARF LotusRC T580 quadcopter LotusRC Multirotor Talk 3741 Jan 09, 2012 11:23 AM
Question XAircraft X650 vs. LotusRC T580 ~>Miha<~ Multirotor Talk 8 Sep 08, 2011 02:19 PM
Discussion Our stories-developers and pilots,started with the LotusRC T580 flips yiny0730 Multirotor Talk 3 Jul 02, 2011 06:58 AM