New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Whizwaz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 23, 2001, 10:07 AM
Find More Posts by Whizwaz
Trader Rating: 12
I like cheese...
Bloomington, IN
Joined Sep 2001
846 Posts
FS in US 5-7 Misc Planes

I have been cleaning again, and have few kits taking up valuable workspace:

Ace Hi-MkII: The box is a little dirty, but the contents are just fine. $30

House of Balsa 2x6: New in box, $30

Wing MFG A-26: Would make a good electric conversion. Price includes both the short kit, and the wood kit too (blocks, sheeting, etc.) $80

Great Planes Tracer: OK, it’s too heavy for a direct conversion, but with some work…who knows? $75

Dodgeson Design Hijacker II: Fiberglass fuse, foam wing slope soarer. This kit was delivered to the original buyer in November of 1976! (The wood is that old too!). $55

I also have a Great Planes Fun-One and Super Skybolt. They should be complete, but no guarantees. If someone does want them, I can inventory them to check. The Skybolt also has a Stan’s Fibertech Glass cowl. If someone wants to make an offer…

All kits are new in box, with the exception of the Skybolt and Fun-One. Pricing includes shipping in the main 48 states. Contact me if you have special shipping requirements.

Payment: Paypal, money order, whatever works for you, works for me. I'm flexible. -- John P johnnyp67@excite.com
Whizwaz is offline Find More Posts by Whizwaz
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2001, 08:07 AM
Find More Posts by Whizwaz
I like cheese...
Bloomington, IN
Joined Sep 2001
846 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, the Hijacker II has left the building (at least my garage). It now has a nice home in Colorado.
Whizwaz is offline Find More Posts by Whizwaz
Old Oct 25, 2001, 08:21 AM
Find More Posts by dr.E
Trader Rating: 327
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Ridgewood ,NJ
Joined Jan 2000
3,614 Posts
Trader Rating: 327
Send me your address, I'll take the A26!!!!!
dr.E is offline Find More Posts by dr.E