SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by RCFLYBOY1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 11:10 PM
CERTIFIED CRASH ARTIST
United States, MD, Baltimore
Joined Mar 2011
66 Posts
Discussion
Wastin time while glue dries

This is my first blog entry I just put some carbon fiber rods in a foamy F4F I am building I hope it will fly good.Dr rc cut it for me he does a great job and will cut what you ask him to.I have a tower pro 2409-12 on it and these usually fly nice.I will try and get some pixs up soon. Just heard on news the hurricane is on a direct path to us so I should have plenty of build time coming.Hope power stays on.People here are going crazy all generators are sold out and the walmart did not have a flashlight on the shelf when I went today for carbon arrows.I had to sit in line to get gas that is the first time since the gas crunch.Got to put laptop on charge so I can use it if power goes out.Hope we don't lose WIFI. See ya after storm JIM
RCFLYBOY1 is offline Find More Posts by RCFLYBOY1
to remove ads between posts