HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Get Real, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 10:02 PM
Flippin Multirotors
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,998 Posts
Discussion
EPP Night Flying With Lights

I dont fly very often usually but had time to get in quite a bit of flying this week as well as cutting out planes and did some night flying which i really enjoy but rarely do much these days. Its always nice to get a couple flights in at night when there usually isnt much wind to constantly wrestle with while you fly and its very peaceful and relaxing. Just a couple quick flights to try some set up stuff out and should be even more fun when i have something in the 5oz or slightly under auw range done to try some other things.

3D EPP Planes Night Flying! (5 min 17 sec)
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts