HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bob4432, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 10:34 AM
United States, AZ
Joined May 2010
1,820 Posts
Alert
Group buy frsky tfr4 fasst compatible cppm out

HK did end up carrying this and they are currently in stock for $28.29 - FrSky TFR4 FASST

This Group Buy is obviously cancelled but appreciate those that were in it, will be contacting you about this shortly.
Brian/bob4432

I am putting the Group Buy on hold as I have received information that HobbyKing should have these units around Sept 8. I am assuming that if HK does offer these they will be cheaper than this group buy could offer due to the quantity that HK can buy at. Thanks in advance for those that were participating but it looks like they will be out soon enough for all of us .

Brian/bob4432

GROUP BUY FRSKY TFR4 FASST COMPATIBLE CPPM OUT RX
Setting up a group buy of the FrSky TFR4 FASST Compatible CPPM OUT RX. The RX has the ability to put out 8 Channels via a PPM signal along with PWM RSSI for you FPV flyers. If you are using normal servo connections, this unit will put out 4 channels.

image courtesy of FrSky

1.1 Compatibility:
FASST 2.4G: Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode) & Surface Systems (C1 Mode)
FrSky TF Modules: TF-8M, TF-14M

1.2 Specifications:
Number of Channels: 4
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
Operating Temperature Range: -10℃~80℃
Dimension: 34*19*8mm
Weight: 6.2g

1.3 Features:
1) Compatible with FASST 2.4G: Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode) & Surface Systems (C1 Mode)
2) CPPM and RSSI (PWM) output - If CH3 and CH4 are connected by a jumper, CH1 will output CPPM for CH1~CH8, and CH2 will output RSSI (PWM)
3) Lighter weight and physically smaller;
4) Two selectable failsafe setting options.

FrSky TFR4 Webpage / Link to TFR4 Manual

We need at least 20 units to get this group buy going. I am going to buy 2 or 3 so that leaves only 17 or 18 to get the Group Buy going. According to FrSky I will have the units in hand 4-10 days after the order is placed.

Price: $38US + Shipping

Shipping Costs: I plan to use the USPS Small Flat Rate Box for shipping both US and International. This equals $5 for US resident and $13.25 for International. From the data given to me by FrSky the units come blister packed and it looks like I could get 4 in the USPS Small Flat Rate Box.

Once we hit the 20, I will put up paypal info - I would suggest doing a regular transaction and you pay the fees - Make sure you put in the notes section your username and I will ship the unit/s to the paypal address, so please make sure that is up-to-date.

** Any warranty issues will be between you the buyer and FrSky

At this time please respond with your name and how many units you would like.

I will update this portion of the thread/blog so all new information will be in this area.

Bob4432/Brian

---- The List ----
bob4432/Brian - 3 - US
SeismicCWave - 1 - US
AP_OZ - 4 - AUS
bob4432 is offline Find More Posts by bob4432
Last edited by bob4432; Oct 26, 2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: updates / clarification / pics moved
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2011, 06:58 AM
disenfranchised...
Joined May 2010
1,392 Posts
I go in for 4. I am in Australia but can provide a US address if easier for you?

Cheers,

John
AP_OZ is offline Find More Posts by AP_OZ
Last edited by AP_OZ; Aug 24, 2011 at 09:20 PM.
Old Aug 24, 2011, 09:06 AM
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Jan 2011
1,074 Posts
cool unit, ok i am in europe, but if i would be in the us...
Goofy23 is online now Find More Posts by Goofy23
Old Aug 24, 2011, 10:32 PM
United States, AZ
Joined May 2010
1,820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP_OZ View Post
I go in for 4. I am in Australia but can provide a US address if easier for you?

Cheers,

John
John,

I do not have an issue sending to AUS or anywhere, but the cost would go up due to the shipping cost, that is all. By buying multiples that brings shipping more inline.

These come blister packed and I am pretty sure I could get 4 in the Small Flat Rate box with the dimensions that FrSky has supplied .

Thanks for your interest in this and hope we get to the 20units for the FrSky minimum.

Brian/bob4432
bob4432 is offline Find More Posts by bob4432
Closed Thread