I want to appeal some point's but how?

Here they are---->

Original Post:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=19090414
Post content:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn123
Oh lordy...come home from work And thought it would be fun to see the latest game. I see the kids are still at it. looks like they have trashed ther own house again. How embaressing for your fellow chaos crew members to know that you take pride and joy taking stabs at an "old" lady. Do you guys act this way in public ? Do you act this way around your female life partners ? How so very embaressing for your choas club house . All I was trying to do was help the lil fellow from kepping his heli from tipping over And he sprung a leak. -grandma shaking her finger at you boys- pfffftttttt...P.s invert If you knew I was an old lady why would you write such nasty, dirty letters to me ?? yeeeeckkkkk

Act your age and move on.Not one of your post here are helpfull at all,it's more of poking and stirring up problem's....

For this violation, you have been given: 1 point(s).

After Nov 17, 2011, this infraction will be automatically forgiven.

An exhaustive list of rules for the site can be found on the RCGroups Rules page.

There is no further penalty for being warned other than the accumulation of points. You may accumulate 10 points before being subjected to a 5 day temporary ban from the site. Very few users reach the 10 point level by accident so if this is your first or second infraction, please accept the infraction point as merely a friendly reminder about the rules of the site.

An RCGroups administrator will perform a review of the infraction sometime within the next several days, at which time the infraction will either be reversed or confirmed. If you feel that you've received the infraction point in error please feel free to initiate a thread in Site Suggestions / Complaints. Address the administrators with your specific objection and they will attempt to assist you if a mistake has been made.

The reason you have been warned is because:

Reason: Trolling (Provocation)
The post contains content which is designed to elicit an emotional response from other users.

The moderator who warned you entered this comment:
-------
Post implies user acts mature and has useless posts.
-------

All the best,
RC Groups
invert is offline Find More Posts by invert
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 20, 2011, 03:05 AM
Joined Jun 2008
270 Posts
Dear invert,

One of your posts has been found by a moderator to be in violation of RCGroups community rules:

Original Post:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=19082607
Post content:

Quote:
Quote:
ahhhhhh is this the band of chaos brothers doing a gang up ??? lmao...Kinda childish dontcha ya think ? -Picture this- Dr. evil runs home to chaos brother invert....Help help invert. jenn gave me advice to help me from keeping my heli from tipping over and i cant like that. Will you help me scold her ?? why sure lil brother dr. Evil,, We are the chaos crew hear us ROAR.. lmao

No it's not.I ALWAY'S helped you in pm because you seem cool but you know as well as anyone else that's seen what went on that your playing game's.Clearly from your last post to him when the BS was going on,you didn't like him anymore and the best thing to do is NOT reply or post to him.You don't like him and he doesn't care for you so childish is what your doing.Just look at your post to me,that's childish and seem's you lost another friend and help..All I was saying is move on before you guy's started going at it hard again but you come back with a 12 year old reply which your getting good at..Before you know it,you'll be on your own with no help at all.Has nothing to do with being part of something or brand,has to do with keeping the garbage down...Move on..

An exhaustive list of rules for the site can be found on the RCGroups Rules page.

There is no further penalty for being warned other than the accumulation of points. You may accumulate 10 points before being subjected to a 5 day temporary ban from the site. Very few users reach the 10 point level by accident so if this is your first or second infraction, please accept the infraction point as merely a friendly reminder about the rules of the site.

An RCGroups administrator will perform a review of the infraction sometime within the next several days, at which time the infraction will either be reversed or confirmed. If you feel that you've received the infraction point in error please feel free to initiate a thread in Site Suggestions / Complaints. Address the administrators with your specific objection and they will attempt to assist you if a mistake has been made.

Reason: Trolling (Provocation)
The post contains content which is designed to elicit an emotional response from other users.

-------
Please do not call other users "childish," etc.
-------
Old Aug 20, 2011, 03:07 AM
Joined Jun 2008
270 Posts
Dear invert,

One of your posts has been found by a moderator to be in violation of RCGroups community rules:

Original Post:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=19088160
Post content:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil
I agree Luvmyhelis, this was a good thread I started and got several good suggestion on here from others till someone decided to come on here and mess it all up for whatever reasons. Sorry you and others had to see all this.

But I have to say this though, there is something very wrong with how they run things around here at RCG cause why is it that they allow a person to make little smart comments about other ppl and when they respond back (only in defense), they end up getting reported to the moderator by the person whom started this whole thing in the first place??? That I don't understand, I think someone is getting a piece of the action on the side. Ok ppl, read this as you want including...yes... the "moderators"...give me a point for what I've just wrote but you better have a good reason to because one person"s Interpretation is another"s good laugh.

That's so true.I was going to reply to you but once I read the post from jenn knowing how bad she poked and trolled other's in the past,I pretty much told her to let thing's go and move on in my first post to keep the garbage down.Then she ramble's about me hitting on here which was kinda funny,she's twice my age .Now she's trolling in the Chaos 700 thread again .I edited my last reply to her some which wasn't anything wrong with it in the first place but seem's she can dish it out but not take it..It's all good and sorry thing's got worse..
Anyway's,
The 600/700 strut's are pretty much the tallest/biggest strut's made ..A buddy and I were talking about this a few week's ago.After looking into it,other strut's were wider but shorter.We want a wider strut with maybe another half inch taller than the 600/700 strut's.
Then we thought about the weight of the heli.Over time,the strut's will start to sag from the weight of the heli unless you get some thick one's which aren't made.My buddy knows a guy that has all the equipment to make cnc cut aluminum strut's so he's talking to him about that right now..All im worried about is weight.He said they will be lighter than the plastic skid's but ALOT stronger..Not sure how this will turn out but im letting him try it on his heli first .If it happen's,i'll send ya some pic's...

Reason: Personal Attack
The author has attacked another user's intelligence, character, or appearance.

-------
Calls another user a troll, etc.
Old Aug 20, 2011, 03:08 AM
Joined Jun 2008
270 Posts
Dear invert,

Original Post:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=19084577
Post content:

Quote:
Quote:
????? what the devil are you even trying to say ? ...Talk about your run on sentances. All I know is You got your feelings hurt when I deleted you from my pal list becouse of your perverted come on's. Now run along and go play with your chaos family. Kids now days....sheeeshhhhhhh

ROFL,you have some MAJOR issue's.

1- You never deleted me off your pal list (It's called a friend's list).Your the one that sent a PM crying asking why I deleted you.I told you I never did and you sent another "friend's" request.

2- "perverted come on's",are you kidding old lady . I don't get into old lady's and FYI,im married.Clearly your a problem with major issue's and here's proof why.You post all this BS then say you took me off your buddy list,well your playing game's with the wrong one granny.Look at the dated pm where you asked me if I took you off the friend's list.Then look at the dated PM where you asked for help which was YESTERDAY.For anyone reading this stuff,look at her past post and you'll see this isn't the first time she got into it with someone and tried to say they were hitting on her or something.No way in hell im hitting on some old lady.Jenn,your a very sick person and should seek help asap..

BTW,
This isn't the first,2nd or 3rd time she's had issue's with other member's here so clearly she's a problem.I also took some pic's of her past post to show she's a old troll,will post them and talk to a mod if she doesn't move on....

Reason: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior)
The post is designed to annoy other users, inflate the post count of the author, describe or recommend an illegal or recklessly dangerous activity, or give advice that, if followed, would cause obvious harm.

-------

-------
Old Aug 21, 2011, 11:26 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,447 Posts
Please pick one point to review. We will start with that one.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Aug 21, 2011, 11:30 PM
Joined Jun 2008
270 Posts
Sorry for the late reply
It doesn't matter man as I have a few more so i'll let you pick,this is REALLY getting out of hand..
Old Aug 22, 2011, 10:50 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,447 Posts
Link - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=19090414
Warning - Trolling (Provocation)
Issue - None listed.
Quote from post -
Quote:
Act your age and move on.Not one of your post here are helpfull at all,it's more of poking and stirring up problem's....
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Aug 25, 2011, 12:45 AM
Joined Jun 2008
270 Posts
Im not sure how that came off the wrong way or why I even got reported for it.I wasn't trolling,more trying to keep the arguing down and Jenn123 started attacking me for no reason..A friend started the thread and before replying to his question,I read the post first so I didn't say what someone else said.Get to the last 2 page's and the same person (jenn123) is stirring thing's up and attacking like alway's.I told her that everyone knows she doesn't like him to move on and stop arguing..I know I didn't come off the wrong way and out of the blue after being nothing but helpfull to her,she start's arguing/attacking me pretty much saying im sticking up for him which wasn't the case.She's 100% new to the site/hobby and take's thing's the wrong way.It's gotton so bad that she's trolled/attacked people in thread's that she doesn't have anything to do with and went on for 2-3 week's.It's getting old having to read the same childish comment's and other's are getting sick of it also..Ive been a pretty quite member of this site,do alot of reading,post as much as I can and haven't been a issue..All of my "getting reported to mod's" are from eddge and jenn123..The same two people in thread's they have nothing to do with,don't give any kind of help ect... stirring thing's up..Now both learned the "report option" and went back 3 or so week's and clicked away ,,for something their doing .Im sure you and other mod's have better thing's to do than deal with this stuff but these two and something else..
Again,sorry for the late reply...
Old Sep 30, 2011, 03:13 PM
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,418 Posts
The moderator's ruling stands. If you have a problem with how a user is acting you can report his actions to the moderator.

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator
Closed Thread