SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Get Real, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 07:57 AM
Flippin Multirotors
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,993 Posts
Discussion
3D Foamies!

So ive had some time and material again and felt like cutting out a few planes. Ive worked with depron,epp and ofcourse the most bang for your buck for larger foamies.. owens insulation. Made some prop jets,3d planes. Cut out a ufo for night flying recently and should have it flying or lawn darting sometime next week when i get the carbon to finish it. Been looking at newer technology's for foam building and some old ones and will probably get some more owens soon. Trying not to get sidetracked and still have bigger parkjet stuff to do but i have some baselines on some existing things i can use to try out some other things for 3d planes in larger sizes.

GRX 46'' Yakzilla 3D Foamie Scratch Build Maiden! (3 min 32 sec)
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2011, 09:31 AM
Watt Waster
Joined Oct 2010
1,829 Posts
Big Foamies

You already know I like the big foamies and your projects. Keep us posted friend.
Tsavah is offline Find More Posts by Tsavah
Old Aug 21, 2011, 06:29 AM
Flippin Multirotors
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,993 Posts
Next up is to get the ufo flying since its a quick project. The larger park jet might take some time to get flying since i need to get some more servos and carbon.
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member