HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 07:47 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
Discussion
Getting in touch with Eagle Tree

Hello, and thanks for visiting my page!

Eagle Tree Systems was founded 2002. Our mission is simple but somewhat unusual for Radio Control: manufacture and sell high quality, feature-rich R/C model products at a reasonable price, with the belief that people will buy them in large enough volume to let us keep the prices low. Thanks for your help in proving that this business model is valid!

Need help with your Eagle Tree gear? We are here to help!

We recommend the following to get the fastest support:
First, please visit our RCG support forum here. Chances are a quick search of our forum will answer your question. But, if not, questions posted there are monitored by ET and many of our customers, and you will likely get your question answered very quickly!

To contact ET directly for support, please open a web ticket with us here. During summer months we can get a little bit behind, but normally your question should be addressed in 1-3 days.

Have a feature request or question about the capabilities of ET equipment? Please click here to send us an email!

Need anything else? Please visit this page for more ways to get in touch with us!

Don't hesitate email me with the link on this page, but I must apologize in advance for any delays in responding -things get really busy here sometimes!
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Last edited by billpa; Sep 21, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2011, 11:09 AM
Joined Jul 2005
315 Posts
Support

Hi Bill,

I fly large FPV aircraft (10Ft Plus span) and I am thinking about trying the complete Eagle Tree System, on the new one I have just started building, but I need to be able to stabilize all three control axis (Rud, Elev, Aileron) plus control the throttle if possible. These large heavy planes don't respond like the lite foam type planes that a lot of the fellows are using the Eagle Tree Equipment on. I also carry 3 & 4 Meter gliders on a rack on top of the plane and the plane needs to be held on course, speed and altitude for the glider to have an easy launch. I have read somewhere on the forums that Eagle Tree is working on a full function stabilizer and auto pilot for their system, do you know if this is true and if so when it will be available?

Thanks

Howard
capman231 is online now Find More Posts by capman231
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 16, 2012, 04:59 PM
Joined May 2011
5 Posts
bill could you give a look to this please...!!!! please!!!!
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1713206
i need to solve this...i'm going crazy!!!!
thanks a lot!!!
asimpsonc is offline Find More Posts by asimpsonc
Closed Thread