HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 17, 2011, 03:26 PM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Discussion
Obama; Racking Up Failure After Failure After Failure....

Another $20 Million down a pit that provides a handful of "management" jobs but few actual working jobs (remember "shovel ready"?).
He could have given me that $20 Million and I would have shown him what real jobs that put people to work look like.

Quote:
Last year, Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn announced the city had won a coveted $20 million federal grant to invest in weatherization. The unglamorous work of insulating crawl spaces and attics had emerged as a silver bullet in a bleak economy – able to create jobs and shrink carbon footprint – and the announcement came with great fanfare.

But more than a year later, Seattle's numbers are lackluster. As of last week, only three homes had been retrofitted and just 14 new jobs have emerged from the program. Many of the jobs are administrative, and not the entry-level pathways once dreamed of for low-income workers. Some people wonder if the original goals are now achievable.
"The jobs haven't surfaced yet," said Michael Woo, director of Got Green, a Seattle community organizing group focused on the environment and social justice.
Wow, $20 Million to create 14 new management jobs... Sounds like big government to me.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/127844048.html
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Aug 17, 2011, 03:30 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,202 Posts
Maybe this his why now Obie has a whopping 26% approval rating for the way he is handling the economy.

Impressive he is NOT.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Own your own - What it means
Old Aug 17, 2011, 03:42 PM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Yes he will get to the jobs After His vacation
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Old Aug 17, 2011, 03:46 PM
TEXAS
Joined Oct 2010
873 Posts
He is doing everything he said he would do. Must suck being the Fall Guy...
Yort69 is offline Find More Posts by Yort69
Old Aug 17, 2011, 03:46 PM
St. Boondock
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQuestor View Post
Yes he will get to the jobs After His vacation
He reminds me of the type of person who has a brand new caddy in front of their mobile home. He's taking his vacation, earned or not. Problems or not. Country in shambles or not.
FL Knifemaker is offline Find More Posts by FL Knifemaker
Old Aug 17, 2011, 03:50 PM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
well you know how to stop him there knife . or you can get 4 more years it is your vote and mine tooas i said eather i vote for a person on the ballot or i write in and watch bummer win again
Old Aug 17, 2011, 03:52 PM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Yort: why dont the fenc sitters get it? If Paul is not the candidate, then the Pauls and the other indees will write him in. then obama wins because the vote will split. eather our way this year or you get what you dont want.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 03:57 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Joined Mar 2003
5,202 Posts
Quote:
well you know how to stop him there knife . or you can get 4 more years it is your vote and mine tooas i said eather i vote for a person on the ballot or i write in and watch bummer win again
If you do that you will be worse than Obie.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 17, 2011, 04:04 PM
Houston Intercont, Texas, United States
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
By the way, where are all of the obammy supporters? There sure aren't as many as there were back in the fall of 2008. Are they ashamed of what they did?
mikefast is offline Find More Posts by mikefast
Old Aug 17, 2011, 04:22 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Joined Mar 2003
5,202 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
By the way, where are all of the obammy supporters? There sure aren't as many as there were back in the fall of 2008. Are they ashamed of what they did?
As Jim Reeves sang they now, "Just walk on by...."
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 17, 2011, 04:25 PM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
sorry Lcj i,m not settling any more neather are the Paultards LOL
Old Aug 17, 2011, 04:26 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Joined Mar 2003
5,202 Posts
Quote:
sorry Lcj i,m not settling any more neather are the Paultards LOL
you have then become a de facto obamite.....wear it proudly.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 17, 2011, 06:22 PM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
you have then become a de facto obamite.....wear it proudly.
i didnt insult you sir. alls i,m saying is i,m not waisting my vote by holding my noose.I,m voteing for the Man that best represents me.If the conservative think i,m wrong and want Romney or Backman then they better counter our write ins.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 06:26 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Joined Mar 2003
5,202 Posts
Quote:
i didnt insult you sir. alls i,m saying is i,m not waisting my vote by holding my noose.I,m voteing for the Man that best represents me.If the conservative think i,m wrong and want Romney or Backman then they better counter our write ins.
Threats mean diddly crap to me.

If Obama goes in on thought processes such as yours, we are indeed doomed.

I like Ron Paul and if he is selected as the Republican Nominee I will vote for him.

How would you fee if I said I was a Perry or Bachmann person and if they were not on the ticket, I would write them in if Paul were the choice? Screwed probably.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 17, 2011, 07:55 PM
USA, FL, Doral
Joined Jul 2006
1,297 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
I'm not ashamed of anything, very proud of supporting the President, and there is actually a decent chance he will be relected.
Is that a sure thing? nope, only time will tell, but while the right basically self destructs in search of a candidate, the left already has a great one
I just dont bother to hang in the basement anymore, besides the hot chicks thread, of course!
And again, if you think a toy plane forum mostly frecuented by old, angry white people does accurately represents this nation political spectrum....AT ALL...well, there is a big chance you may be wrong.
yucafrita is offline Find More Posts by yucafrita