HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 03, 2012, 03:06 AM
Joined Aug 2011
50 Posts
Hi all, I'll post the link for the registration and any news to attend the World Championship in Riccione.
It's important to know how many of you will arrive in campers or tents to help organize a totally equipped to do this but we must know the exact number of vehicles and persons.
You can do the registration for the warm up for the world championship, you remember the simple inscription for the world championship is not a priority until it is paid membership.

Link: http://www.roadracericcione.com/joom...gust-2012.html

I speak only for a moment to clarify the rules ........
the rules are set forth at the world in Lo Stallo and were widely and clearly explained by Edi, we're waiting by the Team Manager to the integration of various countries with regard to Regulation stok and the stages of the race, then publish the last and final version of Regulation 2012.

Best regards to all
RoadRaceRiccione is offline Find More Posts by RoadRaceRiccione
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2012, 03:22 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,284 Posts
Am I the only one seeing the Javascritp Trojan in the Riccione site?!
I am running Win XP SP3, Eset Nod32 AV, IE8, or Mozilla 10.
steliosh is offline Find More Posts by steliosh
Old Feb 03, 2012, 03:49 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2007
652 Posts
I'm running Norton Antivirus here, and I do not get a warning. Running Adblock-Plus too, which might help..
Gartenzwerg is offline Find More Posts by Gartenzwerg
Old Feb 03, 2012, 04:11 AM
Joined Aug 2011
50 Posts
We reported the problem to our provaider, and assured us that it will solve the problem.
Sorry very much for the inconvenience, we are trying to solve the problem.

Road Race Riccione
RoadRaceRiccione is offline Find More Posts by RoadRaceRiccione
Old Feb 03, 2012, 04:19 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,284 Posts
grazie Marino!
I have enlisted myself already for the Warm Up and hopefully I will also do the Worlds...
I am planning tickets for airplanes and rental car next week!!!!
The preparation has started...
the bike is ALL ready and charged... only after this week's snow, now it s RAIN!!!!!!!
I hate winter!!!
(the season only! I love Edi, of course!)
Old Feb 03, 2012, 04:19 AM
Tirol
Joined Jul 2009
1,106 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steliosh View Post
Am I the only one seeing the Javascritp Trojan in the Riccione site?!
I am running Win XP SP3, Eset Nod32 AV, IE8, or Mozilla 10.
I checked the site with a few tools. Whatever tool you use its either a good or a bad site. I think as I am using the NOD32 Antivirus like Stelios does, we seem the only ones to be getting a warning. I have told NOD32 about it..
If it helps: its supposed to be a "JS/Kryptik.DB Trojan".
edi.winter is offline Find More Posts by edi.winter
Old Feb 03, 2012, 04:30 AM
newcastle Australia
Joined May 2004
667 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitham69 View Post
.... having a minium sidewall height is the only way police this. It was something that popped more than once at liepzig between the riders. I guess the real question is. Is a production/comeceilly tyre once lathed.

As far as i can understand, any tire that is mass produced and can be purchased by the public is a comercially available tire. What the purchaser does after that doesn't change that fact. You can't set a minimum sidewall height because that wil change during the racing (the amount will depend on personal setup and driving style).
My 2c worth.
Eden
test driver is offline Find More Posts by test driver
Old Feb 08, 2012, 11:59 PM
I'm hooked on RC Moto
Berkeley
Joined Jun 2006
1,145 Posts
I want to go to Riccione, Camp out in one of the cool campsites, Swim in the sea, Go to a Discotheque and shake my booty, And maybe do a little RC Bike racing while I'm there.

I just read the brochure for RoadRaceRiccione,

It looks way to cool to miss.

It is always fun in Riccione, so they say
stubbyphilips is offline Find More Posts by stubbyphilips
Old Feb 09, 2012, 02:12 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,284 Posts
Sounds like a GOOD plan!
Old Feb 10, 2012, 02:11 AM
Joined Jan 2012
349 Posts
@steliosh,

you are not alone................firefox/g data antivirus found the trojan as well.

by the way.........was it the greek who invented the trojan horse thousands of years ago ? please help me out with a short history lesson
Clark Wohlert is offline Find More Posts by Clark Wohlert
Old Feb 10, 2012, 02:15 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,284 Posts
It was Ulysses... during the Trojan war...
And it was wooden... no relation to today's threats, really!!!!
Old Feb 12, 2012, 08:52 AM
Trowbridge UK
Joined Oct 2006
1,209 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by test driver View Post
As far as i can understand, any tire that is mass produced and can be purchased by the public is a comercially available tire. What the purchaser does after that doesn't change that fact. You can't set a minimum sidewall height because that wil change during the racing (the amount will depend on personal setup and driving style).
My 2c worth.
Eden
That my understanding of the rules as well, I used make skirts for hovercraft and the rubber had to be bonded togeather after it had already been cured due to the size, I could use the same process to retread a set of PMT with differant rubber but it cost alot for the tooling to be made which is why i asked.
Whitham69 is offline Find More Posts by Whitham69
Old Feb 13, 2012, 10:12 AM
Joined Feb 2007
260 Posts
It seems your discussions make some hobbyshops been nervous.

About tires, a modified PMT is not a tire commercially available, so you can 't use them for racing. The external diameter are fixed, but the available tires are only PMT, so end of discussion till any maker offer anything else, and available to everyone some time enough to be able to get them and to glue them before the event. You can work on what you want for the inserts, but not the tires.

For stock tires, there is no problem, because you only can use stock 200 cut PMT, you can glue them at home or on the track. you can check the shore with a durometer. I hope the staff in Riccione will have one there.

About motor and ESC for stockbike, the choise is CLEAR for 2012 and 2013.

About the rotary motor, i don't really know if it is a 2st or a 4st, but the size of the motor, the weight of the motor, and the need of a big big tank is not a competitive solution (a good picco 12 is enough to win), more if you take care about Edi's comments. Riccione, summer, overheating.

So, PLEASE, don't speak again and again about rules till 2013 meetings. The rules are fixed now and will stay like this.
Manuspain is offline Find More Posts by Manuspain
Old Feb 13, 2012, 01:37 PM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,284 Posts
So is it true the area is under 1.5m of snow?!!!
Old Mar 07, 2012, 12:06 PM
Tirol
Joined Jul 2009
1,106 Posts
Just some info about a race this year in Austria on the World Championship Track for 2013:
There is NO restriction to enter this race for all nationalities!

RC-Bike Onroad Cup 2012:
Here you can enter to the race if you want: Incription
It is the 4th Round: Kirchberg a.d.Raab 27th to 29th of July 2012.
By the way!!
The 5th Round on that list is on my hometrack in Kematen i.Tirol 11th/12th of August 2012.
edi.winter is offline Find More Posts by edi.winter