HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 28, 2012, 06:46 AM
Joined Mar 2012
3 Posts
Dear All,

nice to know you and I introduce myself. I'm of the FABO italian company, we are distributing Speed Passion in Italy.

Just to clarify about the Speed Passion motors. The 2011 motor series(Comp. V3 and MMM) had the black rotor.
The 2012(from January 2012 to March 2012) have new rotors. The new rotors are made of a new material, the color is silver and the diameter could be different(I have misured the 13.5 Comp. V3, diameter 12.4mm).
The product codes will not change.

My best regards.

P.S. Modified: the motor with the Silver rotor is a production from Jan-2012 to March-2012. From April 2012 there will return the black rotor version.
FABO is offline Find More Posts by FABO
Last edited by FABO; Apr 02, 2012 at 05:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2012, 05:44 PM
Joined Feb 2007
260 Posts
I m very angry with this news. We choose this motor as it was new, so we could expect two years of peace !!!!!
Andrea was sure about this, and even if the price of the MMM was not really close to "stock bike spirit", the good performance and reliability of the motor would have suppose less burned motors. But Andrea, the distributor, and the brand would have had to say something before proposing this motor.
The color is not the only difference, new material, better performance, less temperature, it's not the same motor.

So here some questions, what about all the drivers who have bought the motor already.? rotors free from Speed passion ?
What about the sellers like Aaron's friend with all his stock of combos ? He will receive as much rotors as combos he have for free ?

We need to be serious, and it sounds like a joke !!!

We have to talk all TM in private because it's not professional, and Andrea with the distributor, the maker, or someone, has to find a solution, not for the drivers who want to buy the combo with the new spec, but for the hobbyshops that already have them since september (the old version) and all the drivers who already got them.

What will be the next, a new ESC ???????

I propose for the next rules discussions the compromise from the maker not to change the specificity of the product, and if not, another brand, we don t care.

Manu - TM Spain
Manuspain is offline Find More Posts by Manuspain
Old Mar 30, 2012, 09:00 AM
mlu
TM Germany
Germany, BW, Karlsruhe
Joined Jul 2009
16 Posts
Hi Manu,
I am shure that all Stockdriver and TM are angry, because we want the best , and now we read here these bad news.

Aaron, Tom and I check the facts that Andrea found and then we will write the result down.
@all: Please do not push up this topic, we will inform as soon as posible.

Many thanks for your understanding and your efforts,

Ciao

Marc

TM Germany
mlu is offline Find More Posts by mlu
Old Mar 30, 2012, 09:42 AM
Tirol
Joined Jul 2009
1,107 Posts
UPDATE:
I have included the 2012 Rules on the first page.

Anyone read it? Check out point 3.2.2:
"For example: First position in semifinal A is Pole in the Final, first position
semifinal B is second position in the final, second position semifinal A is 3rd
position in the final, Second position semifinal B is 4th position in final and so on."
edi.winter is online now Find More Posts by edi.winter
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:43 PM
Joined Aug 2009
51 Posts
nothing new for the motor is ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!

............ hope to see you all soon.
selvAndrea is offline Find More Posts by selvAndrea
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:51 PM
mlu
TM Germany
Germany, BW, Karlsruhe
Joined Jul 2009
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINO View Post
Hello Mark, thanks for the info and your help!!

Best REGARS
Hello Marino,

in two Weeks i get the new RCM Version to test. Who can help me by testing?
We need this Version on the IDM-Leipzig and Riccione WM-Warmup.

Thanks for help to find the right contact.

Ciao Marc
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:55 PM
Joined Aug 2009
51 Posts
excuse MANU, but that it my fault if a manufacturer changes the material suddenly, I do not think that depends on me!!

..... I wrote privately to talk about this thing on the forum have NEVER said it was official that said ...... so I'd rather you responded in private rather than on the forum ... .

do not worry 'cause things do not change and regulations.

I look forward to warm up ...... hello guys

Andrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuspain View Post
I m very angry with this news. We choose this motor as it was new, so we could expect two years of peace !!!!!
Andrea was sure about this, and even if the price of the MMM was not really close to "stock bike spirit", the good performance and reliability of the motor would have suppose less burned motors. But Andrea, the distributor, and the brand would have had to say something before proposing this motor.
The color is not the only difference, new material, better performance, less temperature, it's not the same motor.

So here some questions, what about all the drivers who have bought the motor already.? rotors free from Speed passion ?
What about the sellers like Aaron's friend with all his stock of combos ? He will receive as much rotors as combos he have for free ?

We need to be serious, and it sounds like a joke !!!

We have to talk all TM in private because it's not professional, and Andrea with the distributor, the maker, or someone, has to find a solution, not for the drivers who want to buy the combo with the new spec, but for the hobbyshops that already have them since september (the old version) and all the drivers who already got them.

What will be the next, a new ESC ???????

I propose for the next rules discussions the compromise from the maker not to change the specificity of the product, and if not, another brand, we don t care.

Manu - TM Spain
selvAndrea is offline Find More Posts by selvAndrea
Old Mar 30, 2012, 05:16 PM
Joined Feb 2007
260 Posts
Quote:
Joined Aug 2009
35 Posts
selvAndrea is offline Send a private message to selvAndrea Find More Posts by selvAndrea

nothing new for the motor is ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!.
it's not what your email says. So please check with the maker, and the distributor because no one want to buy the old version now.

About the rules, i ll have a carefull look to them but i have seen something i don t agree as i ve never voted for that.

Who asked for different sizes for tires?. i never voted for that. We have two sizes, the front one and the rear one, as always.
About the tires, rubber, black and comercially available ok, but for the sides, they STILL have to be rubber, black blue or red, but rubber.

I will look again all the rules, as some points are not really what they are supposed to be, or they are not written correctly to be clear enough.
Manuspain is offline Find More Posts by Manuspain
Old Mar 31, 2012, 09:44 AM
mlu
TM Germany
Germany, BW, Karlsruhe
Joined Jul 2009
16 Posts
---
Old Mar 31, 2012, 01:43 PM
ITALY
Joined Feb 2007
90 Posts
Hallo Mark
I did not understand what you mean by the new version???
tries to write to our web master at Bondi Marzio info@roadracericcione.it

Best regards Marino
MARINO is offline Find More Posts by MARINO
Old Apr 02, 2012, 05:47 AM
Joined Mar 2012
3 Posts
Hello,

the motors with the Silver rotor will just remain a little production from January 2012 to March 2012. From April 2012 Speed Passion will produce again the motor with the black rotor only. So the 'motor version' possible problem is no longer present.
FABO is offline Find More Posts by FABO
Old Apr 03, 2012, 01:00 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,303 Posts
hmmm.... It seems I have a silver rotor... I just checked! Motor and ESC bought by Greek SP Distributor http://eshop.rcring.eu around January 15, but I know the order was given to SP at least about a month earlier...

Quantity Code Description
1 12280.00 Cirtix Series - Stock club race ESC - Sensord "Dynamic sensored Technology"--
1 SP000038 1/10 Competition MMM series 13.5R Brushless Motor--
steliosh is offline Find More Posts by steliosh
Old Apr 03, 2012, 08:09 AM
Trowbridge UK
Joined Oct 2006
1,212 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuspain View Post
I will look again all the rules, as some points are not really what they are supposed to be, or they are not written correctly to be clear enough.
Not easy manu is it
Whitham69 is offline Find More Posts by Whitham69
Old Apr 04, 2012, 08:53 AM
France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Saint-Paul-lès-Durance
Joined May 2011
16 Posts
Hi,

I have a big problem of camping.

I would like to know if there where some possibility to stay on race track with a campingcar for the world week.

I have only need some electricity and water.

Could you tell me quickly what about, for i can organize me for.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
LeFa231 is offline Find More Posts by LeFa231
Old Apr 04, 2012, 01:57 PM
ITALY
Joined Feb 2007
90 Posts
It is possible to write that half, how many people and that period info@roadracericcione.it
Thanks Marino
MARINO is offline Find More Posts by MARINO