HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ED3, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 02:56 PM
ED3
100% RC ADDICT
USA, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2007
748 Posts
Help!
i cant stop buying planes!!!!!!

this is getting out of hand, im buying planes like i'm rich
a month ago i was able to walk into my shed and know its jammed packed
so all you locals guys stop giving good deals

the bad thing is my shed is full so i had to borrow my dads garage and know his is getting full

ed
ED3 is offline Find More Posts by ED3
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 16, 2011, 03:17 PM
Cumming, GA USA
Joined Jan 2011
222 Posts
Buying planes

Hilarious. My pool table room is now a hanger. The pool table now has a cover on it with 8 foamies of my 16 planes as the deck. Welcome to the addiction!!

BTW, I am a cyclist and I did see a Cannondale bike in the pic. I ride a Trek Madone. That was a quick $3,000 2 years ago but I love road cycling.
warwickcorvette1 is offline Find More Posts by warwickcorvette1
Old Aug 16, 2011, 04:03 PM
Dleep
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
Joined Oct 2006
246 Posts
I have some I'd sell you cheap!!!!
Dleep
dleep is offline Find More Posts by dleep
Old Aug 16, 2011, 07:50 PM
ED3
100% RC ADDICT
USA, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2007
748 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by warwickcorvette1 View Post
Hilarious. My pool table room is now a hanger. The pool table now has a cover on it with 8 foamies of my 16 planes as the deck. Welcome to the addiction!!

BTW, I am a cyclist and I did see a Cannondale bike in the pic. I ride a Trek Madone. That was a quick $3,000 2 years ago but I love road cycling.
8 foamies...... thats nothing i have about 70 planes

my cannondale is the synapse its a nice shinny penny

ill go twice a week and do about 40 miles
Old Aug 16, 2011, 07:51 PM
ED3
100% RC ADDICT
USA, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2007
748 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dleep View Post
I have some I'd sell you cheap!!!!
Dleep
your not local so im okay
Old Aug 16, 2011, 08:29 PM
Cumming, GA USA
Joined Jan 2011
222 Posts
Nice...I do four 25 mile rides a week. Nothing is flat here in north Georgia so it is tough in this heat. I try to do "rollers" in the summer and save the hills for cooler weather.

70 planes.....wow!!!! I have 8 gas planes in the 8-10lb range wood and monokote. They are really nice and I have not flown them since I have not re-joined my club a year ago. I got into electric since I now fly 1 min from my home and have 8 of them. My club was 40 min away. I do miss the guys and comradary, but I now have 3 guys that fly in my spot and I just love electric now. So darn easy. My big gas warbirds need a real runway. I will put the gas planes on hold for some other time and place. I have never seen anyone with 70 planes. You take the prize.
warwickcorvette1 is offline Find More Posts by warwickcorvette1
Old Aug 17, 2011, 03:41 AM
ED3
100% RC ADDICT
USA, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2007
748 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by warwickcorvette1 View Post
Nice...I do four 25 mile rides a week. Nothing is flat here in north Georgia so it is tough in this heat. I try to do "rollers" in the summer and save the hills for cooler weather.

70 planes.....wow!!!! I have 8 gas planes in the 8-10lb range wood and monokote. They are really nice and I have not flown them since I have not re-joined my club a year ago. I got into electric since I now fly 1 min from my home and have 8 of them. My club was 40 min away. I do miss the guys and comradary, but I now have 3 guys that fly in my spot and I just love electric now. So darn easy. My big gas warbirds need a real runway. I will put the gas planes on hold for some other time and place. I have never seen anyone with 70 planes. You take the prize.
gas planes are to mesy and they are not allowed at our park, electrics are more convenient anyways, . i need to stop buying and start selling some of my planes
Old Mar 10, 2014, 01:49 AM
IT"S A PLANE NOT DOGFOOD
Australia, VIC, Hampton East
Joined Feb 2013
168 Posts
You need help? how about sell me some for great deals. LOL postage cost would be so high to get it to Australia that to get a great deal it would have to cost nothing.
wojethebest is offline Find More Posts by wojethebest