Features:
  • 360 Degree Full Function Control
  • Fly Up,Down,Forward, Backward, Left, Right, Hover
  • Made of Anti-Crash Material
  • Double Blade System Makes it easy to fly for Beginners
  • Upgraded Alloy Helicopter Structure extend fly time

Specifications:
  • Product Name: Falcon 7 Gold Collector's Edition [built-in gyro]
  • Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 7 inches (37.5 x 34 x 17.5 cm)
  • Main rotor diameter: 13.5 inches (34 cm)
  • Channel: 3.5 channel [up down, left and right turn, move back, lock tail]
  • Battery: 3.7 v 1000mAh polymer lithium battery [overcharge protection]
  • Transmitter: requires 4 x AA batteries
  • Available frequencies : 27.145 and 40.680 mHz
  • Charging time: approx. 110 minutes
  • Flight time: 8 ~ 12 minutes
  • Remote Control Range 150-350 feet (50-100 meters)

Package Includes:
  • 1 x Falcon 7 VII 15" (38cm) Gold Edition Medium Size 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter
  • 1 x Transmitter
  • 1 x Antenna
  • 1 x 3.7V 1000mAh Polymer Lithium Rechargeable Battery
  • 1 x Instructions Manual
  • 1 x Power Charger

Spare parts are available as well. Just do an eBay search.

44everlasting is offline Find More Posts by 44everlasting
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 16, 2011, 11:35 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Spammer

Why don't you just admit that you are trying to SPAM this forum to sell your overpriced Ebay stuff? Nice try with the "just do an Ebay search. You should have just posted your own link to your Ebay auction for what you are trying to sell.

REPORTED TO ADMIN.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Aug 17, 2011, 03:17 AM
for forever and everlasting
United States, NJ
Joined Mar 2011
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
Why don't you just admit that you are trying to SPAM this forum to sell your overpriced Ebay stuff? Nice try with the "just do an Ebay search. You should have just posted your own link to your Ebay auction for what you are trying to sell.

REPORTED TO ADMIN.
"Excessive Advertising (Spam) We allow one advertisement per week per forum per user. An advertisement is any content designed to sell or publicize an event, good, or service. Note that certain areas of the site (including the classifieds and vendor sections) are exempt from this rule."

I'm not trying to spam this forum to sell my product. Please note that I mainly post about the helicopter, not about the spare parts.

I saw there was no post about this 8827 Falcon VII Gold Edition helicopter, so I wanted to let RCgroups community to know about it. Did I put any link and said "buy from me!"? Anyone can buy from anywhere.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 02:25 PM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,482 Posts
WOW...I never seen a 13 1/2" flying Christmas tree with all the lights...I'm impressed It's too big for indoors and the wind would just take it away outdoors. This is actually a good thing, as you would never need parts

BTW, I love how they have the blades marked
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Dec 28, 2011, 05:26 PM
VL250
Joined Dec 2011
2 Posts
Cashing in on the spare parts 8827 Falcon V!! Gold

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know I am a tad disappointed. I bought two of these heli's and I am now in need of some spare parts. I was ready to go to order these. That was when my problems started. Firstly to be able to purchase the spare parts pack @ $20.00 odd, I had to register with PayPal. I ordered, then couldn't access my account after registering. Secondly, EBay will not let anyone purchase unless you have this PayPal. Thirdly, when I endeavoured to purchase again, I noticed that the price of these parts have gone up 400% ($99.99) over One Day. Should I be surprised?... now that the copters have sold over the Xmas period and the spare parts are going to be required, what better time and way is there to make a quick buck.
Bit pissed I am. It will actually be cheaper for me to go back to the store (that had them on sale by 50%) and buy another helicopter and use the one I have in need of repairs for spares !
What are you going to do about this Mr 44 ?
What about all those other excited, unsuspecting customers? Are you going to put this right, or are you going to rip them off too. Some people have a spine.... Some are gutless and piggy. Come on.... Lets see what you are made of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44everlasting View Post
"Excessive Advertising (Spam) We allow one advertisement per week per forum per user. An advertisement is any content designed to sell or publicize an event, good, or service. Note that certain areas of the site (including the classifieds and vendor sections) are exempt from this rule."

I'm not trying to spam this forum to sell my product. Please note that I mainly post about the helicopter, not about the spare parts.

I saw there was no post about this 8827 Falcon VII Gold Edition helicopter, so I wanted to let RCgroups community to know about it. Did I put any link and said "buy from me!"? Anyone can buy from anywhere.
VL250 is offline Find More Posts by VL250
Last edited by VL250; Dec 29, 2011 at 04:23 PM.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:43 PM
Different fly 4 different guy
Canada, BC, Salmon Arm
Joined Jan 2011
1,892 Posts
I checked the ebay listing and could absolutely not believe what I saw.

The skids that were $10.99, and still listed as such in the description, are now on 'special' for, wait for it. $99.99 each.

And those other prices . . . .
gordonzo is offline Find More Posts by gordonzo
Old Dec 29, 2011, 01:50 AM
for forever and everlasting
United States, NJ
Joined Mar 2011
18 Posts
Hi all,

We are on vacation for a short period of time. We will draw them back to their original price soon.

Thank you for your understanding,

44everlasting
Old Dec 29, 2011, 04:19 PM
VL250
Joined Dec 2011
2 Posts
Cashing in on the spare parts 8827 Falcon V!! Gold (2)

This is a message from 44everlasting at RC Groups ( http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/index.php ).
To email 44everlasting, you can use this online form:
mailto:for4everlasting@hotmail.com

This is the message:

Hi VL250,

I have just seen your message on the thread 'Falcon VII Helicopter'. The price went up today, because we are on vacation for a short period of time. We will draw it back to around $19-20 soon.

We are sorry about the delay. I have noted your request in my calendar and I will let you know right after we are on business again.

We will appreciate if you delete your latest post. Thank you for your understanding. Please don't hesitate to contact me for your questions/concerns.

44everlasting

In reply to 44everlastings email above.

I do not understand at all. Why would I remove my post ? Wouldn't it have been better if you changed the delivery date because you are away, or have someone else manage your business while you're on vacation ?

How about you remove your piggy price now.

I spent a lot of time trying to purchase these parts through EBay (I won't be purchasing anything off EBay in the future, nor will I be using Paypal, nor will I be buying any spare parts from you for the helicopter). You can stick your parts up your jumper.

VL250
VL250 is offline Find More Posts by VL250
Old Jan 21, 2012, 05:14 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1 Posts
Hello all, I promise I'm not any part of this company, but I purchased repair parts / package from toygalaxy.net! They were vere reasonable, I got 2 complete rotor kits all parts, actually two of every thing except the rear rotor , for $22 plus shipping! Would have helped to send a little help manual on hoe to repair for dummies like me! Good luck
Mr Right is offline Find More Posts by Mr Right