HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by C_Watkins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 09:10 PM
This is NOT a TOY?
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Jul 2011
2,555 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
Wanted
WANTED: Un-Cut Cowl for .46-.61 Lanier Extra 300-L ARF

I know this is a longshot... but figured this was the best place to ask
I don't know how long these have been out of production, but perhaps someone somewhere ordered an 'Extra' cowl they never used.

I've sold my .91 Surpass, and am wanting to convert to electric... which doesn't need half the side gone like mine is.

If I can't find one, I'll repair this one with 'glass and paint it, I suppose... but it would be nice to find a pristine one, instead.
Also 'might' be interested in buying your NIB never-started ARF, if you have one at the right price.

Thanks for looking,

--
Chris
C_Watkins is offline Find More Posts by C_Watkins
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 01, 2011, 08:07 PM
This is NOT a TOY?
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Jul 2011
2,555 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
One 'bump' just in case, though I'm guessing this is a lost cause

Not that I'll ever actually do anything with this airframe, anyhow, with all the cool planes I have to fly now... but you never know.
C_Watkins is offline Find More Posts by C_Watkins
RCG Plus Member