SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by piloto127, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 06:19 PM
Argentina, Buenos Aires, Ricardo Rojas
Joined Aug 2011
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Helicóptero cricket gmp old

I have for sale the famous heli CRICKET GMP status is never flew again. I give it with your manual and assembly instructions. It is ideal for collecting or fly. I can send anywhere in the world. Accept tenders and the payment of the envio.Y to the best sell it.
New user registered in rcgroups and only speak Spanish when I read and write in English.
piloto127 is offline Find More Posts by piloto127
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2011, 07:23 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
You will probably do much better in the right section.
What's with all the normal heli people posting today?
timecop is offline Find More Posts by timecop
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 12, 2011, 08:02 PM
Joined Aug 2011
16 Posts
Hi thanks for your message but do not quite understand
Old Aug 12, 2011, 09:30 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
This section is for helicopters with more than 2 main rotors. I.e. Tricopter, Quadcopter, etc.
People posting in THIS forum are probably not looking for what you're offering. The one I linked is for the standard RC helis as you got.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 10:47 PM
Joined Aug 2011
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop View Post
This section is for helicopters with more than 2 main rotors. I.e. Tricopter, Quadcopter, etc.
People posting in THIS forum are probably not looking for what you're offering. The one I linked is for the standard RC helis as you got.
Timecop thanks for your help I made the mistake of posting my ad wrong. Fantastic blog and cuadricopter project. I have much interest in one or cuadricopter tricopter think is the future of rc flight. thank you very much
Old Aug 12, 2011, 10:54 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
Thanks and good luck with sale!