HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 12, 2011, 04:22 PM
Joined Jul 2010
9 Posts
Help!
Any suggestions for a small lithium battery for powering the eagle tree system?

I am having issues with my dashboard receiver getting a signal from my eagle tree system when powered by the plane. I have a large four cell lithium battery that I have used to power the eagle tree system (not in flight because the battery is so big) and the dashboard received the signal with no problems. Is there a small lithium battery within the 5.0 to 5.75 voltage range that I could use to power the eagle tree system? I need something small that I could have onboard the plane.
Mikey G is offline Find More Posts by Mikey G
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2011, 06:48 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
Hi Mikey,

what is the voltage of your plane's battery? And, is it dipping below about 4V?
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 13, 2011, 08:18 AM
Joined Jul 2010
9 Posts
The voltage of the plane battery is 11.6 volts
Mikey G is offline Find More Posts by Mikey G