Old Aug 10, 2011, 10:22 AM
Newbie.
South Africa, WC, Cape Town
Joined Aug 2011
3 Posts
Help!
CRASHED !! Discovery ST Model Plane

Good day People,
I need urgeant help repairing my Discovery ST Model Plane. I unfortuanately crashed her yesterday. The left wing has got a little crack but i can manage fixing that but the nose, broke off. The motor were hanging out and I felt like crying. I am very new to the whole RC flying scene and would like to fly for a very long time still, but this little accident were a bit of a bummer to me. Can someone please advise on how to fix it or if I should just buy another fuselage.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Johann1975 is offline Find More Posts by Johann1975
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 19, 2011, 09:39 PM
jjv
Joined Sep 2011
1 Posts
fusalage repair

epoxy bamboo shish ka bob rods. and clear packing tape. I am new and maybe there are better ways. my trainer has been reserected too many times to count. get 30 min expoxy glue part together. with toothpick or small bamboo skews pin foam together. trim protruding wood with wire cutters. then use clear packing tape to wrap firmly. somtimes stiff cardboard from packaging can come in handy to provide wall stablility around battery and access holes. good luck, good flying.
jjv is offline Find More Posts by jjv