Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:47 AM
Joined Dec 2010
501 Posts
If so ill place it on the shelf next to my Xaircraft v1.
redridinghood is offline Find More Posts by redridinghood
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:54 AM
Private Pilot
Joined Jul 2009
1,219 Posts
When is the new software gonna be out. Would like to at least try 5.12 and my wkm now that I finally have it back. Is the trick to adjust each gain real quick before it crashes? Or is it confirmed not to crash on a Mac? I can use either
Twister773 is offline Find More Posts by Twister773
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:56 AM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh
Joined Nov 2010
1,839 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike View Post
I have found you will have to give it away no one wants the POS!
Lol I had one up for sale about 3 months now. No sale. Good luck with yours.
hexa is offline Find More Posts by hexa
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:56 AM
dji
Joined Sep 2011
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redridinghood View Post
I take that as a NO to my question.

Thank you for being honest.

Wkm V1 with defective gimbal and gps up for sale.
we are willing to help you to identify your specific problems.
in most case compatible issue or setup issue.
if you are willing to do so, you can send the whole setup to our US office.
we are very sure it can be solved totally.
now there are thousands of WKMs flying well world wide. we now want to try our best to help you out(If you are really here to solve your multirotor problems) as one major DJI complainer in all the DJI threads
dji is offline Find More Posts by dji
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:58 AM
Joined Aug 2011
168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dji View Post
It is very hard to identify your problems in such a long range.
if your problem is not identified, we can not do any thing to help.
we have done numerous test here, not all the problems some users claim can be found. it in most case has something to do with some specific setups which is not compatible with each other,ESC GPS locations, EMI, etc....
We are very willing to help you to identify your problem. if you are willing to send your multirotor with the controller together to our US office.
So, let see if i have this right here, basically what your saying is, everyone else is not telling the truth on what problems they may be having ?

then at least sort out the software from crashing after every alteration or at least not after 4 or 5 seconds after you choose a set up option, after its nothing to with my set up, as all the other assistants worked fine.

As for issues, if i buy something, as afar as i am concerned i am buying it in good faith, so i at least deserve the same respect when things do go wrong, i have the same set up i had, when i first got it, yet subsequent firmware upgrades have made it worse for stability and worse in GPS position hold, to many people are having similar issues for it to be to false.

Also i have a Naza, it never falters, which holds alitude far better and sits there in one spot, while i go in a make a brew, come out, it will be still there, unless the battery died, the same cannot be said for the Wooking M, the Altitude hold of teh WKM is useless in comparison to the Naza.

The other thing that annoys me, is, and just my opinion, bringing out the addon for the Naza is to a point kicking those that bought your "flagship" quite firmly between the legs in family jewels, as the naza is not really missing out now on so much in comparison to the WKM.

Also one question is, and it may be me, but i had my camera pitch set up to run from a slider, or a 3 way switch, yet to use the Switchable RTH feature, i lose my manual pitch control as i now have to use it for the RTH?

i used to recommend this product, i will do that no more, as the attitude simply seems to be, we cant see the problem, so there is not one, sadly there is, the WKM just is not as good as the Naza which is less than half the cost of the WKM....
Davebbb is offline Find More Posts by Davebbb
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:01 AM
3, 4, 6, 8 rotors... plus phot
Spain
Joined Jun 2010
23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twister773 View Post
When is the new software gonna be out. Would like to at least try 5.12 and my wkm now that I finally have it back. Is the trick to adjust each gain real quick before it crashes? Or is it confirmed not to crash on a Mac? I can use either
It's crashing also on my Mac with Win7.
Just I can't stay on the AutoPilot tab for many seconds... it crashes every time.

I tried uninstalling the Setup program, reinstalling the driver. No luck.

The DJI Setup Assistant keeps crashing every time.

Please give a solution, DJI.
Masquerade is offline Find More Posts by Masquerade
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:02 AM
Lake Zurich, IL
Joined Jan 2008
5,654 Posts
Let me see ... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12. The last two have their business in mind. That's all my count that regard. Time to close this thread.

I will answer the last post ...... working on new assistant software due to added features; I did answer that it would be about two weeks.
sidneyw is offline Find More Posts by sidneyw
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:06 AM
Joined Dec 2010
501 Posts
Quote:
we are willing to help you to identify your specific problems.
in most case compatible issue or setup issue.
if you are willing to do so, you can send the whole setup to our US office.
we are very sure it can be solved totally.
now there are thousands of WKMs flying well world wide. we now want to try our best to help you out(If you are really here to solve your multirotor problems) as one major DJI complainer in all the DJI threads
Yes that me the "major DJI complainer in all DJI threads" lol

I see you have time to identify me but ignore all user reports about the issues I mentioned. Amazing.
redridinghood is offline Find More Posts by redridinghood
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:06 AM
dji
Joined Sep 2011
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike View Post
I think you need to do some more reading, there is a user that posted a video of the same issue and I could do the same.

What will DJI do for me if it is found to be your FC? Will you take your POS back and refund my money, nope!!

My setup is the same since I got my fc in march. Didnt have any issue until 5.06 and up. You started releasing f/w and not ttrying to blame users setup's.. Sorry been doing this way to long to fall for that
if you want to solve your problems, we are willing to help, just send us and we will pay the freight. if you in happy with older firmware, just keep using them.
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:10 AM
Joined Aug 2011
168 Posts
Quote:
if you want to solve your problems, we are willing to help, just send us and we will pay the freight. if you in happy with older firmware, just keep using them.

Is the whole point of new firmware and features to make it better?
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:11 AM
Joined Aug 2011
168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw View Post
Let me see ... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12. The last two have their business in mind. That's all my count that regard. Time to close this thread.

I will answer the last post ...... working on new assistant software due to added features; I did answer that it would be about two weeks.
i thought you said 3 or 4 days ?
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:18 AM
dji
Joined Sep 2011
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade View Post
Just I can't stay on the AutoPilot tab for many seconds... it crashes every time.

give us several hours, we will have a new DJI Assistant out to solve this problem.
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:21 AM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
United States, CA, Big Bear
Joined Jan 2006
9,401 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw View Post

I dare you to close this thread, I will open another

Also are you saying I have financial reason for complianing that my $1100 controller works like crap? Please tell me what business I have in mind? I guess your kinda right, I do have a bit of financial loss now since there is no resale!

I think users here know that I have done nohting but support DJI! I will not in good faith back a company ANYMORE that is puttings it's head in the sand! I guess that GPS gimbal twitch is in all of our heads.. The 2min sat lock time is in all of our heads! You guys saying to lower The I, since it double is just a software error.. No it's call your screwing around with the flight logic

Instead of taking our FEED BACK like you should you are now back on the attack

Get it through your heads, GPS is holding like now... RTH logic has bugs now, GPS gimbal twitch... Controller losing center after quick connect.. the list goes on so does the DJI !
blade strike is online now Find More Posts by blade strike
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:23 AM
Joined Sep 2011
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade View Post

yes, assistant software will be updated, it should be more stable after that.

sorry for the crash.
gestaltung is offline Find More Posts by gestaltung
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:26 AM
Joined May 2012
54 Posts
R.I.P. DJI!!!
Shame on you
Please respect your user.
Show your REAL supports.
PLEASE....
SunnyHK is offline Find More Posts by SunnyHK