HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 05, 2011, 10:25 AM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Jan 2005
1,043 Posts
[QUOTE=sidneyw;19232477]After reading your blog I can see the reason. Ok FrSky not FrySky... I will make sure I don't complain much.

Testing new gimbal for multi rotor.... aggressive roll/pitch/yaw flying in Atti mode.

QUOTE]

Wow that IS impressive

Would love to hear some more details about this Gimbal.

Does the yaw of the Gimbal follow stick commands?

Ie if you intentionaly yaw the Aircraft the gimbal will follow but if you dont give a yaw comand teh gimbal will correct the movement?

Is that right?

Thanks
wazzer is offline Find More Posts by wazzer
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 05, 2011, 11:18 AM
Joined Dec 2009
1,467 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw View Post
Testing new gimbal for multi rotor.... aggressive roll/pitch/yaw flying in Atti mode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSuZKX24xdg
To good to be true. FAKE!

After having seen this video, I am going to sell my big helicopter camship. When will the Y6/X8 with that gimbal be available?
~>Miha<~ is offline Find More Posts by ~>Miha<~
Old Sep 05, 2011, 11:22 AM
Ironbridge (UK)
Joined Jan 2009
3,965 Posts
oh dear I just accidentally pressed full screen view, at the start of that video it looks a bit like the 2 guys in brown trousers are very excited about their product
Joshbb is offline Find More Posts by Joshbb
Old Sep 05, 2011, 11:25 AM
Joined Jan 2007
4,479 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallymatt View Post
Have no idea why the driver corrupted itself. But it works now.
That's simple to answer...Microsoft Windows.

- Jeff
Canadian Geek is offline Find More Posts by Canadian Geek
Old Sep 05, 2011, 11:26 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshbb View Post
oh dear I just accidentally pressed full screen view, at the start of that video it looks a bit like the 2 guys in brown trousers are very excited about their product
I think its time to post that vid in the MK thread and watch the FS/W section.
timecop is offline Find More Posts by timecop
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 05, 2011, 11:31 AM
Joined Jan 2007
4,479 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshbb View Post
ROFLMAO!!!!

- Jeff
Canadian Geek is offline Find More Posts by Canadian Geek
Old Sep 05, 2011, 11:56 AM
United States, TX, Thrall
Joined Feb 2010
1,191 Posts
More info and ground close up video would prove or disprove seem almost to good to be true its always a little funny seem to be great for factory guys but short on the consumer side makes you wonder what we dont get sometimes but time will tell and some info on what mount it was and the the biggie is setup info as well.

Michael64
Michael64 is offline Find More Posts by Michael64
Old Sep 05, 2011, 12:18 PM
Discipulus est prioris posteri
Joined Jun 2011
346 Posts
I'm sure it is a stupid question.. do you know if Mystery 30A BEC or CONTROLEUR EASYTRONIC EM-30A PROGRAMMABLE are good esc and if they work with DJI Wookong M ?
protowax is offline Find More Posts by protowax
Old Sep 05, 2011, 12:33 PM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2003
3,272 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
FYI my unit is working.
That's great news, would really like to hear what you think on this controller and how it compares cause so far it looks the dogs dangally bits!

Quote:
After reading your blog I can see the reason. Ok FrSky not FrySky... I will make sure I don't complain much.

Wow If I could get them sort of results, I'd be very happy! Nice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by protowax View Post
I'm sure it is a stupid question.. do you know if Mystery 30A BEC or CONTROLEUR EASYTRONIC EM-30A PROGRAMMABLE are good esc and if they work with DJI Wookong M ?

I personally haven't had much luck with Mystery 30A ESC's in the past, this was 3/4 years ago and had 3 separate one's burn out on me on different applications and when replaced by a different brand 30A has been fine. This is just my experience and it was a long time ago so maybe they have improved!
topgearuk is offline Find More Posts by topgearuk
Old Sep 05, 2011, 02:27 PM
Discipulus est prioris posteri
Joined Jun 2011
346 Posts
Still no answer about this power module on september the 14th...
I don't understand... if you want to give an real information,you give it completely.. not just an announce... I hope it won't become like the Xaircraft thread here...
protowax is offline Find More Posts by protowax
Old Sep 05, 2011, 02:47 PM
United States, TX, Thrall
Joined Feb 2010
1,191 Posts
With the several companies have been promising lately the last thing I would do in introducing product is to show a video mention a little something followed by a WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING it leaves a bad taste in this day and time at that point they would be better off staying with want they have released and making sure the support is there for any problems that will arise. Just my 2 cents.

Michael64
Michael64 is offline Find More Posts by Michael64
Old Sep 05, 2011, 02:55 PM
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by protowax View Post
Still no answer about this power module on september the 14th...
I don't understand... if you want to give an real information,you give it completely.. not just an announce... I hope it won't become like the Xaircraft thread here...
You do know it is a Holiday in USA and 3am in China dont you? Based on this i would not get all excited just yet.
Z06 Tony is offline Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 05, 2011, 02:57 PM
Ironbridge (UK)
Joined Jan 2009
3,965 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
You do know it is a Holiday in USA and 3am in China dont you? Based on this i would not get all excited just yet.
I think he asked this question a few days ago, unless I misread it
Joshbb is offline Find More Posts by Joshbb
Old Sep 05, 2011, 03:45 PM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,049 Posts
First Y6 is ready to go. Batteries are charging and hopefully will be ready to go soon. Coaxial Octo to come next week.
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Old Sep 05, 2011, 04:22 PM
United States, MI, Goodrich
Joined Mar 2004
3,846 Posts
Quote:
After reading your blog I can see the reason. Ok FrSky not FrySky... I will make sure I don't complain much.

OMG!!!! That will change everything.

This will revolutionize all AV.

I can't wait to get my sample and use it.

WOW, I have been waiting for something like this for so long.
UAVProducts is offline Find More Posts by UAVProducts
Site Sponsor