Have you ever used an MK FCB?
Tarro is offline Find More Posts by Tarro
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:03 PM
Rochester NY
Joined Sep 2008
6,964 Posts
Having problems setting up my Wookong-M. It wont arm and I cant get the Att to light up blue using the servo endpoints on a DX8. I can adjust the endpoints to get the GPS and Manual to go Blue but cant get the middle of 3 pos switch(A)to go Blue. When I put the 3 pos switch to the middle and move endpoints the slider does not move at all in the software. This is a DX8/AR8000. Anyone have any ideas?
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:06 PM
Registered Lunatic
Boston, MA
Joined Jul 2010
1,005 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
Having problems setting up my Wookong-M. It wont arm and I cant get the Att to light up blue using the servo endpoints on a DX8. I can adjust the endpoints to get the GPS and Manual to go Blue but cant get the middle of 3 pos switch(A)to go Blue. When I put the 3 pos switch to the middle and move endpoints the slider does not move at all in the software. This is a DX8/AR8000. Anyone have any ideas?
I had a similar problem with my JR 11X, just use some subtrim on that channel to get the middle where you need it to be, then set the endpoints.
RTRyder is offline Find More Posts by RTRyder
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:06 PM
Joined Mar 2011
183 Posts
Tarro

Yes I have had and flown MK however it did not work out for me,when the oportunity arrose to work with the DJI stuff and integrate it into a new design airframe I jumped at the chance.
Gary
Gary Travis is offline Find More Posts by Gary Travis
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:08 PM
Joined Mar 2011
183 Posts
Z06 Tony

Set the center position first with the subtrim then go to travel adjustment to set the other two
Gary
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:08 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Travis View Post
Yes I have had and flown MK however it did not work out forme,when the oportunity arrose to work with the DJI stuff and integrate iot into a new design airframe I jumped at the chance.
Gary
You like the way the WKM flys over the MK?
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:10 PM
Registered Lunatic
Boston, MA
Joined Jul 2010
1,005 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarro View Post
You like the way the WKM flys over the MK?
I do, and I have two of each.
RTRyder is offline Find More Posts by RTRyder
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:10 PM
Joined Mar 2011
183 Posts
Yes I do, everyone has there own preferance
Gary
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:14 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Quote:
Yes I do, everyone has there own preferance
Gary
I have never flown an MK so it is good to heari I'm on the right track.
Thanks
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:36 PM
Rochester NY
Joined Sep 2008
6,964 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTRyder View Post
I had a similar problem with my JR 11X, just use some subtrim on that channel to get the middle where you need it to be, then set the endpoints.
That was fast. Thanks that was it. Now all 3 pos turn Blue. Anyone have any ideas what to check to see why it wont arm? The MCU lights Red and the ESC's beep but unit wont arm.
Thanks again
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:41 PM
Joined Sep 2011
133 Posts
I was just wondering if setting up a throttle curve is required?
Or should I just leave it linear.

Thanks
Steve
kuau is offline Find More Posts by kuau
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:44 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
I put a WKM on my new Flame Wheel Quad and she flys great. I did some wind tunning tonight in 16mph winds and I am very happy with the performance. Here are a few pictures.
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:46 PM
Joined Sep 2011
325 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebyte View Post
After using WKM since the beginning I never thought that anything from DJI could surprise me.

They will take care of my scars in my face when they take the stiches off in 20 days.

I am not amused.

Bernd
Hi Bernd. Sorry to hear about your injury. I now too name the scars on my arms and hands and finger and face and neck with their respective firmware number. But its not even the DJI. It was our own carelessness (e.g. you should have taken off the props prior doing any test/upgrade)

The one scar I got across my chin was given to me by a 5 year old kid who was smart enough to figure out"push that stick up will make that thing fly". What happened was I landed the craft, set the Tx down next to me to tie a loose cable. The curious little kid, ofcourse, snuck up next to me and push the throttle all the way up. This was before the arming mode was introduced
1. I should have unplugged the batt.
2. I should never had flown when there is a kid that near by. I endangered myself and him. Luckily he was unhurt but I bet it must had been quite a shock for him to see that bloody man trying to land that bloody thing he made flew

Minh
flashervn is offline Find More Posts by flashervn
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:49 PM
Joined Mar 2011
183 Posts
Tony try bumping the trims and see if it starts
Gary
Old Jan 03, 2012, 10:04 PM
Rochester NY
Joined Sep 2008
6,964 Posts
Quote:
Tony try bumping the trims and see if it starts
Gary
Thanks I already tried that but just tried again and no go. Not sure what it could be.
Site Sponsor