HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 20, 2012, 01:36 PM
Joined Aug 2011
9 Posts
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted here but I recently came across a pretty decent photo of the mystery cylinder and I wanted to post it up just in case someone's able to recognize it. This picture show the proportions well and gives a good visualization of the part's size too.

The part in question is the finned cylinder looking piece on the Blaster prop that Mark Hamill is holding, near the end of the barrel.

Please post if you recognize this part, any help at all would be hugely appreciated!!

Click on bar above image to see in full-size:

Thanks everyone for taking a look!

-Carson
deadbolt1 is offline Find More Posts by deadbolt1
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2012, 10:37 AM
Birmingham, UK
Joined Apr 2007
464 Posts
Spare cylinder of a Williams or similar dummy radial? Or more likely the cylinders supplied in the Veron Tomtit/ Avro 504K kits as it was a UK based company.
BrumBob is offline Find More Posts by BrumBob
Old Nov 24, 2012, 07:46 PM
Joined Aug 2011
9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrumBob View Post
Spare cylinder of a Williams or similar dummy radial? Or more likely the cylinders supplied in the Veron Tomtit/ Avro 504K kits as it was a UK based company.

Holy cow...I think you sir have solved the mystery...!!!

I'm not positive yet, but I'm pretty sure and I have some parts on the way to confirm it.

Thank you so much!! I can't possibly thank you enough for your incredibly helpful reply...

Just...Wow

Now I need to track down some 'original' kit parts.

-Carson
deadbolt1 is offline Find More Posts by deadbolt1